OT: Ivanka Trump

noonereal

16 minutes ago, Pops said:

Wailing against every move that Trump makes

Trump could choose 7-iron to chip and run on a 60 yard shot and there'd be liberal outcry the next day that he's being unfair to his wedges

Well... idk about him being unfair to his wedges, but, considering he tweeted about president Obama playing golf too much to suit him... 

I think he's learning that turn-about is fair play. Especially in Washington, and doubly so when you are president now and have been golfing numerous times already yourself. Even times 3 when you didn't get your keystone legislation through and every other thing like your budget and tax cut plan banked on the cuts and tax savings in that piece of legislation.

President Trump is golfing and wasting millions of dollars! He hasn't gotten anything done yet! It's criminal I tell ya!

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/golf/2017/3/27/15073086/donald-trump-tweets-barack-obama-golf

xD

17 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well... idk about him being unfair to his wedges, but, considering he tweeted about president Obama playing golf too much to suit him... 

I think he's learning that turn-about is fair play. Especially in Washington, and doubly so when you are president now and have been golfing numerous times already yourself. Even times 3 when you didn't get your keystone legislation through and every other thing like your budget and tax cut plan banked on the cuts and tax savings in that piece of legislation.

President Trump is golfing and wasting millions of dollars! He hasn't gotten anything done yet! It's criminal I tell ya!

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/golf/2017/3/27/15073086/donald-trump-tweets-barack-obama-golf

xD

So I did some research

1. Trump is a much better golfer -- he's a 2.8 index and Obama supposedly has reduced his handicap from 17 to 13 while in office
  2. Obama played 300+ rounds in office, 2nd only to Eisenhower's 800+ (which is incredible -- that's 2.5x/ week over course of 8 years, while a sitting President)

1 hour ago, Pops said:

Wailing against every move that Trump makes

Trump could choose 7-iron to chip and run on a 60 yard shot and there'd be liberal outcry the next day that he's being unfair to his wedges

Dang it.  There you go again, never ever use your 7 iron for a 60 yard shot.  That really pissed me off.  Im putting you on notice. ?  

Seriously, I didn't read it that way but more of an interesting office dynamic type thing going on.  I'm glad anytime a grownup is around him, especially one he can trust.  I think Trump may do some good things for women because of her; So I'm all in for that.  

6 hours ago, World Citizen said:

That is correct. Thank you.

What's wrong with a lil idolizing of your STONE COLD beautiful daughter? But you wouldn't hear Slick Willy saying that about his skanky lil daughter!

As an aside, I'm curious! Which is worse, a private citizen sexualizing his daughter, or a sitting President getting a BJ from a twenty something, in the Oral Office?:)

11 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

Or barry and moochelle 

Crickets.

10 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I would not kick her out of bed either.  Trump wouldn't either.

9 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Your a vile slob.... Stupid immature idiot... Foul mouth and mentally corrupted.. Hopefully, the moderator has been notified...

Rage!

Wonder what the difference was?

¬¬

• Like 2

11 hours ago, noonereal said:

he has engulfed himself in a Russian probe, needlessly. 

He could not get his statement legislation through, repeal Obiecare.

The GOP is ready to turn on him.

He spent his first month in stupid land.

How on earth is this not being over one's head? 

Did anyone actually think he would all of a sudden get along with Republicans after he was elected? He attacked them as much as Dems before he was elected. 

I don't think he's over his head, I dunno if he knew how much work the job would be. He did a massive amount of appearances leading to election and still doing them after. I don't think it's wearing him down. When his team gets situated things should be smoother. That might take a year or 2. 

Remember, he's not a career politician and will never act like one. That's why he was elected. People just have never seen this before in White House. It will probably continue to hurt him by having a divided Republican Party throughout his tenure. 

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

What's wrong with a lil idolizing of your STONE COLD beautiful daughter? But you wouldn't hear Slick Willy saying that about his skanky lil daughter!

As an aside, I'm curious! Which is worse, a private citizen sexualizing his daughter, or a sitting President getting a BJ from a twenty something, in the Oral Office?:)

The libs still idolize slick willie for getting a little in the white house. I guess that is part of the kumbaya attitude.

20 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Did anyone actually think he would all of a sudden get along with Republicans after he was elected? He attacked them as much as Dems before he was elected. 

I don't think he's over his head, I dunno if he knew how much work the job would be. He did a massive amount of appearances leading to election and still doing them after. I don't think it's wearing him down. When his team gets situated things should be smoother. That might take a year or 2. 

Remember, he's not a career politician and will never act like one. That's why he was elected. People just have never seen this before in White House. It will probably continue to hurt him by having a divided Republican Party throughout his tenure. 

He's on his way to  being a 1 term prez the way he's going lately. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

The libs still idolize slick willie for getting a little in the white house. I guess that is part of the kumbaya attitude.

again you contradict yourself... 

according to you I am a lib

I hated the guy 

but there is no stopping you

all who are not wing nuts are libs and you know what all libs think all the time.

God Bless. 

4 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

He's on his way to  being a 1 term prez the way he's going lately. 

curious why you say this....

because of his constant lying or because he turned his back on the conservatives yesterday?

Or another reason?

Way too soon to think he'll be one term though. 

Wait till he passes tax reductions and a jobs bill. It will blow up the deficit but should be enough to get him reelected. 

10 hours ago, Pops said:

So I did some research

1. Trump is a much better golfer -- he's a 2.8 index and Obama supposedly has reduced his handicap from 17 to 13 while in office
  2. Obama played 300+ rounds in office, 2nd only to Eisenhower's 800+ (which is incredible -- that's 2.5x/ week over course of 8 years, while a sitting President)

so, whose hands are bigger? O.o

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

curious why you say this....

because of his constant lying or because he turned his back on the conservatives yesterday?

Or another reason?

Way too soon to think he'll be one term though. 

Wait till he passes tax reductions and a jobs bill. It will blow up the deficit but should be enough to get him reelected. 

Stop the bs. barry boy added more debt than every other prez combined. Just wait for the day when this 20+ trillion comes crashing  down and crushes us. If Trump is going to screw his Conservative base he's dead in the water. Just watch, wait and see.

1 hour ago, aZjimbo said:

Stop the bs. barry boy added more debt than every other prez combined. Just wait for the day when this 20+ trillion comes crashing  down and crushes us. If Trump is going to screw his Conservative base he's dead in the water. Just watch, wait and see.

I don't know Jim. I don't think party lines are black and white as they used to be. People are sick of the games politicians play. I think Trump will be stronger by letting the republican base know he has no problem working with anyone who will help him "make America great again".  I know for me I have been pushed away from both parties. Im sure I am not alone.   

• Like 3

20 hours ago, noonereal said:

just announced, official employee in the White House. Already has an office.  Thoughts? 

I think she is super smart, very professional, seems level headed and much more centrist than her Dad, and hopefully will keep tabs on Dad and bring some balance. He may listen to her when he wont anyone else.

Oh yeah...and damn she's HOT!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

I don't know Jim. I don't think party lines are black and white as they used to be. People are sick of the games politicians play. I think Trump will be stronger by letting the republican base know he has no problem working with anyone who will help him "make America great again".  I know for me I have been pushed away from both parties. Im sure I am not alone.   

I personally think both parties suck. But Trump is headed for disaster if he continues bashing Conservatives. 

1 hour ago, aZjimbo said:

I personally think both parties suck. But Trump is headed for disaster if he continues bashing Conservatives. 

agree  but I think he is even in more trouble if he does not stop his stupid. 

It's early in his presidency, we can hope he grows up. 

Obviously I prefer he grow up and move to the center as he has indicated he will. But even if he makes up with the  wing nuts, as long as he stops stupid, I'll be happy.