NYC’s Best athlete will transfer To Texas for Senior year

imaGoodBoyNow

11 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

St joes about to put 100 on Carnival Hayes now

12861F29-8549-4500-9F32-A9D2A137D155.jpeg

I hope he did his hw because many of the QBs in texas have been trained to play the position since young. They understand the nuances of the position unlike many kids from NY/NJ. Many of our kids are either athletic or physically gifted but do not truly understand the nuances which is why they don't do well in college. This kid could spend his senior year at WR if he's lucky, depending on the type of program he transfers to.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

I hope he did his hw because many of the QBs in texas have been trained to play the position since young. They understand the nuances of the position unlike many kids from NY/NJ. Many of our kids are either athletic or physically gifted but do not truly understand the nuances which is why they don't do well in college. This kid could spend his senior year at WR if he's lucky, depending on the type of program he transfers to.

I read he was not happy Rutgers was going after alaimo Hard, then Rutgers just added a QB from Pennsylvania, so he’s distancing himself as far away from Rutgers as he can

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

When one of y’all Ballers on here fork over cash so we can sign up for rivals premium 

untill then  we gotta wait for a premium subscriber to spill the beans

I keep my eye out on the Texas board for this, someone over there will find out sooner or later.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

It’s their 3rd OOS game,,, the kids need 1 breather on their schedule before SFA game... and the games at MetLife . 15 minute drive, they get to practice at the Giants IPF ... why wouldn’t you want to play that game

SJR has a challenging schedule overall for sure - just saying this game should not be a contest unless Hayes has something up their sleeve I’m missing. Doubt it though. 

42 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

SJR has a challenging schedule overall for sure - just saying this game should not be a contest unless Hayes has something up their sleeve I’m missing. Doubt it though. 

Trust me Joes wouldn’t schedule a team like this for no Reason 

This Gotta be more of a Marketing Game.. it’s at MetLife,  it’s against a NY school, it’s gonna Be live Streamed, thery got SFA the Next week... there’s gonna be thousands of kids and dads watching that stream and at the game which in return Helps In st joes recruiting for next year 

11 hours ago, SJR 04 said:

Ohh hel start day 1 shit he’s probably a starter on the plane ride in

@ChimpGrip the team is Cypress Lakes 

i looked last 5 years they got like 7 wins combined...

i hope he knows what he’s doing 

maybe he takes this low end team and actually runs the table in Texas

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Ohh hel start day 1 shit he’s probably a starter on the plane ride in

@ChimpGrip the team is Cypress Lakes 

i looked last 5 years they got like 7 wins combined...

i hope he knows what he’s doing 

maybe he takes this low end team and actually runs the table in Texas

Damn..........

18 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

It’s their 3rd OOS game,,, the kids need 1 breather on their schedule before SFA game... and the games at MetLife . 15 minute drive, they get to practice at the Giants IPF ... why wouldn’t you want to play that game

Stepinac was offered first and wanted no part of SJR.... good on Hayes for stepping up .......,

• Thanks 1