OT-Michael Flynn Agrees to Testify

AztecPadre

53 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Does your dumbass really think this is the first time? Do you really think we have not influenced other countries elections for years? The question isn't if the Russians did it. The claims have been made for years. Remember when Romney said it and Obama laughed him off the stage? The question is was there collusion between Trump and the Russians to steal the election? Every frigging agency has said no. Get over it you and your hag lost.  

I may be wrong but I thought Romney said that the Russians were our biggest threat, not that they meddled in our election.  

It may not be the first time they tried to mess with is but I think the tools they used this last election are relatively new and damn good.  Again, it doesn't matter who they hacked or who they wanted in the WH.  Next time it could be Republicans and it will be just as unacceptable.  The Russians are doing much more than what's made the news.  A mass misinformation campaign reporting fake news should not be taken lightly.  

Just because we have done things in the past shouldn't mean other countries get a free pass when they influence our elections the way they did.  Again these tools the Russians used are not the tools of yesterday, they are new and pose threats that are more widespread and potentially damaging than ever before.  We apparently are unable to stop them from doing this so this should indicate we are in new territory.

Just now, World Citizen said:

I may be wrong but I thought Romney said that the Russians were our biggest threat, not that they meddled in our election.  

It may not be the first time they tried to mess with is but I think the tools they used this last election are relatively new and damn good.  Again, it doesn't matter who they hacked or who they wanted in the WH.  Next time it could be Republicans and it will be just as unacceptable.  The Russians are doing much more than what's made the news.  A mass misinformation campaign reporting fake news should not be taken lightly.  

Just because we have done things in the past shouldn't mean other countries get a free pass when they influence our elections the way they did.  Again these tools the Russians used are not the tools of yesterday, they are new and pose threats that are more widespread and potentially damaging than ever before.  We apparently are unable to stop them from doing this so this should indicate we are in new territory.

I agree. Again this does need to be looked at. However the intel Agencies have all said they have found no collusion between Trump and the Russians. The sorry ass libs want us to all believe the only reason they lost the election was because of the Russians. The Dems have lost over 1000 seats in the last 7 yrs. Let me guess, all because of the Russians.

Not a shot at you World. The moron knows who I am talking too.

Just now, thc6795 said:

I agree. Again this does need to be looked at. However the intel Agencies have all said they have found no collusion between Trump and the Russians. The sorry ass libs want us to all believe the only reason they lost the election was because of the Russians. The Dems have lost over 1000 seats in the last 7 yrs. Let me guess, all because of the Russians.

Not a shot at you World. The moron knows who I am talking too.

No doubt the Dems have lost all those seats and lost state legislative seats all on their own.  I truly am not saying the Dems lost b/c of Russia, but to say Russia did not affect the process is not correct.  To what extent?  Impossible to say.  I can't stress this enough, if Clinton won and Trump got hacked, I would still be bitching about Russian hacking because this is America and I'm an American.  If the Russians hacked Jimbo, Rab, Drummer I would have their back in a second.  No questions on who they voted for or questions If they they would do the same for me.  I would jump to their defense.  Of course I got your back as well brother.

#countrybeforeparty

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

No doubt the Dems have lost all those seats and lost state legislative seats all on their own.  I truly am not saying the Dems lost b/c of Russia, but to say Russia did not affect the process is not correct.  To what extent?  Impossible to say.  I can't stress this enough, if Clinton won and Trump got hacked, I would still be bitching about Russian hacking because this is America and I'm an American.  If the Russians hacked Jimbo, Rab, Drummer I would have their back in a second.  No questions on who they voted for or questions If they they would do the same for me.  I would jump to their defense.  Of course I got your back as well brother.

#countrybeforeparty

Again I do agree. I am just not in the camp of Trump and Putin rigging the election. The Dems lost because they chose Killiar. People like DB66 can only blame themselves.

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Again I do agree. I am just not in the camp of Trump and Putin rigging the election. The Dems lost because they chose Killiar. People like DB66 can only blame themselves.

Or if DB66 is thinking like me, he blames all those people who didnt vote.  Either because they thought it impossible Trump would win or they just do what a lot of Americans do and not vote.  

None of that matters now as we have a Trump presidency and life will go on.  We must keep a watchful eye in him because he is capable of doing great harm and I don't want great harm to come to our country.  If he does awesome, that is a win for everybody but he's not off to a good start so far.  Imho.

If it's proven that their was collusion then we can deal with it then but in the meantime I will watch and speak up when he deregulated WS or rolls back environmental regulations or insults everybody or puts our troops in danger or harms our relationships with our allies or seems intent on weakening NATO or ...

If Clinton won and she did these things I would be just as disgusted.  

3 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Normal for these guys. How many times did you here the Clinton camp getting immunity or pleading the 5th. Smart move in my opinion. Who knows what they try to bring up. He has been in the game a long time. Im sure there is shit in his closet. Still wont find any collusion between Trump and Russia. Just like all the intell agencies have said. Just more waste of time, just like when the Dems were saying it was nothing but a waste of time and tax dollars investigating Clinton. Nothing ever changes.

it very important to investigate, Russian is at war with the west, it's not hot, it's not cold, it's new age. We need to understand all of it. 

my guess on what will come out?

Trump crossed lines but not enough for DEms to impeach and we all will be able to read between the lines that Putin made a sap of him.

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

About as long as the Clinton investigation took, moron.

Change Clinton to Trump and then say the Dems are investigating instead of the Republican are. Just like then it will be Trump people doing the investigating, as it was when the Clinton people investigated her. Nothing changes, everything changes.

this has no similarities to the  Clinton fiasco. 

This parallels the Iran Contra affair. 

19 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Its a pretty impressive effort imo and very effective.  We probably don't know how far reaching this is yet but we'll figure it out eventually.  Not sure how we can't come together on this, that is more disturbing to me than Trump.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Its a pretty impressive effort imo and very effective.  We probably don't know how far reaching this is yet but we'll figure it out eventually.  Not sure how we can't come together on this, that is more disturbing to me than Trump.  

For me,  Im not surprised. Then again I don't by LHO killed JFK, Or Japan caught us with our pants down. The only difference now is we know. I think this crap has been going on for years. They only let us know what we need to know. If we know about this they are already up to something else. Yes nor conspiracy.  

• Like 1