My Florida folks.

11 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

What good games will be happening in the panhandle in August and September?

I'll be down in Pensacola during late August and early September. 

I like to plan my events ahead of time. 

What are the hottest teams on the panhandle?

@Nolebull813

In terms of Pensacola your best bet is probably Escambia or pine Forest for large schools and Pensacola Catholic for small schools

A little further East may be worth a trip is Crestview who may be best overall team in panhandle, Navarre also same area and niceville may be a great atmosphere as one of largest and loyal fanbases in FL

August 30th 

Crestview at Escambia 

That’s your best bet. Now you might be asking with a puzzled look on your face. “Nolebull, Escambia didn’t even finish in the top 90 of Florida” 

To which I would say. “Relax! They traveled to New Orleans, and with Cajun in attendance beat the living tar out of a Lousiana State top 10 team by double digits!!!” 

Then your response would be. “But Louisiana football is garbage and that doesn’t prove anything!” 

And I would say to that. “Sad but true!” 

What were we talking about again?

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

August 30th 

Crestview at Escambia 

That’s your best bet. Now you might be asking with a puzzled look on your face. “Nolebull, Escambia didn’t even finish in the top 90 of Florida” 

“Relax! They traveled to New Orleans, and with Cajun in attendance eat the living tar out of a Lousiana State top 10 team by double digits!!!” 

Then your response would be. “But Louisiana football is garbage and that doesn’t prove anything!” 

I had Escambia between 65-80 range at worst  

There are some assholes on here. Hahaha

Buncha assholes! 

Just answer the question. Why is Lowsy Anna even involved in a "Florida Brethren" question? 

They have a couple of pretty good teams every year, just like most states in the top ten of the country's power states do. No need in being all assholey all the time. Hahahaha

xD

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

There are some assholes on here. Hahaha

Buncha assholes! 

Just answer the question. Why is Lowsy Anna even involved in a "Florida Brethren" question? 

They have a couple of pretty good teams every year, just like most states in the top ten of the country's power states do. No need in being all assholey all the time. Hahahaha

xD

I was good for most part until Nole Got me going 

31B9CC5B-CFCA-4D91-A148-2A009619D172.gif

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

August 30th 

Crestview at Escambia 

To which I would say. “Relax! They traveled to New Orleans, and with Cajun in attendance beat the living tar out of a Lousiana State top 10 team by double digits!!!” 

Damn brotha you cold lol. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

All I asked for was what was a decent game and got LDTs worthless 2cents and Nolebulls supervillain backstory...

Even though nolebull was fooling around  with the backstory, the game he listed with Escambia hosting Crestview may be the best game in that area 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Even though nolebull was fooling around  with the backstory, the game he listed with Escambia hosting Crestview may be the best game in that area 

Gotta learn to cut through the bullshit and otherwise appreciate the intended humor of most of these guys if you're fishing for info. 

9 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I’m sorry someone Get @Sportsnut in here so he can talk about Lovejoys 17 Football Players on the team that can Run 4.3 40s in Timberlands 🥾

Say what you want Sportsnut has enough respect to keep what's between you and him out of my threads.  

Pull your panties out your ass... 

And Cease this petty Squable... 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1