Just Do It, Democrats!

Bormio

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

it doesn't matter how many I got because you always got a silly Trump response or goofy gif ready to go...

"making shait up"?..like what?...Trump negotiating to have his tower built in Russia while he was running for Pres.?..I'm making that up?...BTW that ^ goofy gif is a little played out Ronnie..🤡

I'm assuming he gave all that up now and negotiates for a much larger constituency....don't you?

or is that not true...

he did get a promotion and all...🤡

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

I'm assuming he gave all that up now and negotiates for a much larger constituency....don't you?

or is that not true...

it doesn't matter what you or I think...he didn't let us know that him and Cohen were dealing with the Russians that were trying to get him elected, while he was running for Pres...we needed to know this before we voted....no?

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

it doesn't matter what you or I think...he didn't let us know that him and Cohen were dealing with the Russians that was trying to get him elected while he was running for Pres...we needed to know this before we voted....no?

did we really need to know that they were being spied on and set up as well? 

I mean if ALL were exposed....I can't see it helping the left in the slightest...

And if by "dealing" with the Ruskies you mean Dossiers and such well...

you might be right...

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Troll said:

or is that not true...

he did get a promotion and all...🤡

a promotion?....with a "fake" resume...and a little help from his master Vladimir...😉

Just now, Troll said:

did we really need to know that they were being spied on and set up as well? 

I mean if ALL were exposed....I can't see it helping the left in the slightest...

And if by "dealing" with the Ruskies you mean Dossiers and such well...

you might be right...

giphy.gif

you went off the goofy deep end on me now!...looks like were done...have a good night Ronnie!...🤡