Just Do It, Democrats!

Bormio

45 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

fully scoped huh??...LOL..his taxes?...Duetch bank info.?..federal campaign finance chargers?...being accused of laundering Russian money...other than that he's "squeaky" CLEAN!...........🤡

take a look at the last Quinnipac polling info. about the American public trusting and baaalieve your favorite clown....🤡...at least he's got you in his corner!

Just because YOU do not see those things ?  🤣  BWAhahahahahahaha…..

oh let me compose myself...whew that was a good one...

Only a maroon would think that the full weight of the FBI,  and other intelligence agencies do not have all that info already...DUH

The technology and the computers log EVERYTHING....the real reason you will see some fireworks for the next election cycle...

and I got no corner....I said he was vetted and clean...by all accounts ….including all your multiple years worth of investigations which you have been telling me to shiver over.

So you are left with this post....you now planting your flag on the hopes of the newly  "accused money laundering".....dumb....you know why?

That is probably the very first thing the Feds would be able to track and pick up...instead we had prehistoric strippers coming out of the woodwork to say they f'd him.....as the oppositions losing 'best shot'....

Hey you keep running with those new accusations.....but..you just gotta admit when they turn out wrong....

Try it.....go ahead and say you were wrong about the Mueller report....

have not even done that yet have you?

giphy.gif 

maroon 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

and I got no corner....I said he was vetted and clean...by all accounts ….

BTW: should have said by all 'reported' accounts....

still a longshot chance that he is corrupt...but you have not even figured out why that does not help you...

If he were exposed as corrupt now, it is fairly certain that the democratic/FBI/etc. sides already  knew and suppressed it...and we would have some REAL 'collusion' going on.....given the bullshit we are fed daily, anything is possible...

45 minutes ago, Troll said:

Just because YOU do not see those things ?  🤣  BWAhahahahahahaha…..

oh let me compose myself...whew that was a good one...

Only a maroon would think that the full weight of the FBI,  and other intelligence agencies do not have all that info already...DUH

The technology and the computers log EVERYTHING....the real reason you will see some fireworks for the next election cycle...

and I got no corner....I said he was vetted and clean...by all accounts ….including all your multiple years worth of investigations which you have been telling me to shiver over.

So you are left with this post....you now planting your flag on the hopes of the newly  "accused money laundering".....dumb....you know why?

That is probably the very first thing the Feds would be able to track and pick up...instead we had prehistoric strippers coming out of the woodwork to say they f'd him.....as the oppositions losing 'best shot'....

Hey you keep running with those new accusations.....but..you just gotta admit when they turn out wrong....

Try it.....go ahead and say you were wrong about the Mueller report....

have not even done that yet have you?

giphy.gif 

maroon 

the Mueller report lays out 10 cases of Obstruction of Justice according to over 900 former federal prosecutors...and you know according to current DOJ policy he couldn't come up with "charges" against your favorite clown...if they did do a good job vetting your boy or they would have known about Stormy and his other girlfriend...BUT they did know about them didn't they Ronnie?...why else would David Pecker buy their stories and bury the stories? and why did Donnie lie about knowing about the payments when Cohen produced checks with Donny's  name on them="Individual 1"...🤡

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

the Mueller report lays out 10 cases of Obstruction of Justice according to over 900 former federal prosecutors...and you know according to current DOJ policy he couldn't come up with "charges" against your favorite clown...if they didn't do a good job vetting your boy or they would have known about Stormy and his other girlfriend...BUT they did know about hem didn't they Ronnie...why else would David Pecker buy their stories and bury the stories and why did Donnie lie about knowing about the payments when Cohen produced checks with Donny's  name on them="Individual 1"...🤡

obstruction of justice for what underlying crime?  duh

and Everyone knows he fukd her...again not a crime...

Yes also  according to DOJ policy...no crime...

you are learning... 

but why do you keep eating those nothing burgers?....

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

obstruction of justice for what underlying crime?  duh

and Everyone knows he fukd her...again not a crime...

Yes also  according to DOJ policy...no crime...

you are learning... 

but why do you keep eating those nothing burgers?....

and why do you keep asking silly questions?...and you can have obstruction with no crime according to 900 plus former federal prosecutors..but you know better?...🤡

DOJ..doesn't say no crime..it says you can't bring up charges against a sitting Pres..

14 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and why do you keep asking silly questions?...and you can have obstruction with no crime according to 900 plus former federal prosecutors..but you know better?...🤡

DOJ..doesn't say no crime..it says you can't bring up charges against a sitting Pres..

Trying to project won't help...of course there can be obstruction with no crime...you need to learn the difference tho..

Please show where the DOJ says that there WAS a crime........sitting or not...

8 minutes ago, Troll said:

Trying to project won't help...of course there can be obstruction with no crime...you need to learn the difference tho..

Please show where the DOJ says that there WAS a crime........sitting or not...

....I didn't say that they accused him of a crime....I said current policy prevents them from charging him  with a crime...doesn't = no crime like you claim...🤡

21 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

....I didn't say that they accused him of a crime....I said current policy prevents them from charging him  with a crime...doesn't = no crime like you claim...🤡

And it doesn't insinuate one like you do either....

Show evidence or stop insinuating...

Show where the DOJ stated there was a crime ….or your entire post is moot, diversionary, BULLCRAP.....like when your aunt has balls...

and when you cry with no teeth...

giphy.gif

nothing burgers for breakfast AGAIN?   Waaaaaaah

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Please Hammer, don’t hurt ‘em!🤣

I'd say it's kind of like shooting fish in a barrel.....but...

Some fish are just suckers drinking the swill up

giphy.gif

BTW: I've heard that drinking his stuff can cause Trump Derangement Syndrome...🤣

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Troll said:

And it doesn't insinuate one like you do either....

Show evidence or stop insinuating...

Show where the DOJ stated there was a crime ….or your entire post is moot, diversionary, BULLCRAP.....like when your aunt has balls...

and when you cry with no teeth...

giphy.gif

nothing burgers for breakfast AGAIN?   Waaaaaaah

evidence of what??...the DOJ didn't weigh in other than the Barr press conference and his wrong opinion of the Mueller report...it's not there job to make that call...it was Mueller's job...so stop trying to make a point/argument that doesn't exist..you're getting goofier and dumber by the minute Ronnie...🤡.

6 hours ago, Troll said:

I'd say it's kind of like shooting fish in a barrel.....but...

Some fish are just suckers drinking the swill up

giphy.gif

BTW: I've heard that drinking his stuff can cause Trump Derangement Syndrome...🤣

LOL..yea...take it easy on me please...I can't take any more goofy gifs....🤡

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

evidence of what??...the DOJ didn't weigh in other than the Barr press conference and his wrong opinion of the Mueller report...it's not there job to make that call...it was Mueller's job...so stop trying to make a point/argument that doesn't exist..you're getting goofier and dumber by the minute Ronnie...🤡.

BUT MEULLER DID MAKE THE CALL !!!

What was the verdict directly from the source (that you accused I should be shivering from)?

Go ahead and admit it....it's EASY...

"you were wrong when you posted that T would be found guilty of 'collusion' when Mueller finishes his investigation"...

See...not hard...

Give it a try....👍

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Troll said:

BUT MEULLER DID MAKE THE CALL !!!

What was the verdict directly from the source (that you accused I should be shivering from)?

Go ahead and admit it....it's EASY...

"you were wrong when you posted that T would be found guilty of 'collusion' when Mueller finishes his investigation"...

See...not hard...

Give it a try....👍

you continue to talk in circles...true to form...and still make no sense...that whole quote ^ is bullshit too...you seem to be full of shit today Ronnie....🤡

FYI...Mueller did not make the call...he just presented his report to Congress.

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you continue to talk in circles...true to form...and still make no sense...that whole quote ^ is bullshit too...you seem to be full of shit today Ronnie....🤡

FYI...Mueller did not make the call...he just presented his report to Congress.

Frame it HOWEVER you like...

END RESULT...

you wrong...

admit it...

it's easy  👍

Gets harder the longer you wait...

People will pimp your ass out and make you dance in circles until you do....

giphy.gif

otherwise known as...…

my bitch 🤣

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

Frame it HOWEVER you like...

END RESULT...

you wrong...

admit it...

it's easy  👍

Gets harder the longer you wait...

People will pimp your ass out and make you dance in circles until you do....

giphy.gif

otherwise known as...…

my bitch 🤣

sure Ronnie...whatever you say.....by the minute...🤡..😉