Just Do It, Democrats!

Bormio

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

..by the minute...🤡

Don't try and change the topic to French fries when called out on your nothing burgers...

giphy.gif

Stand on your soap box proudly and admit when you are wrong...

or be the board's bitch...

so far you are not doing a good job

giphy.gif

looks like a pretty shitty soapbox to me...

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Troll said:

Don't try and change the topic to French fries when called out on your nothing burgers...

giphy.gif

Stand on your soap box proudly and admit when you are wrong...

or be the board's bitch...

so far you are not doing a good job

giphy.gif

looks like a pretty shitty soapbox to me...

..by the second!....🤡..🤡..🤡

27 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

How can someone be affiliated With The Don Bosco Prep and Be such a Woman 👩 at the same time

Calling off the dogs are you?  

You are right tho...

I shouldn't rub the salt too hard....and probably won't....

until he tells me I need fear the new Laundry "Allegations' otherwise everyone is a clown...

only right to point to track record sometimes.....

and we've got a non-responsible for his own posts runner on the loose...

The constant drive by's with no accountability are pretty weak

giphy.gif

and pretty clownish... 

14 minutes ago, Troll said:

Calling off the dogs are you?  

You are right tho...

I shouldn't rub the salt too hard....and probably won't....

until he tells me I need fear the new Laundry "Allegations' otherwise everyone is a clown...

only right to point to track record sometimes.....

and we've got a non-responsible for his own posts runner on the loose...

The constant drive by's with no accountability are pretty weak

giphy.gif

and pretty clownish... 

....🤡....😉

19 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

All this arguing is getting me hungry for a BigMac and a McFlurry

don't worry I made my point and am done for now....

PS: Don't read the Carnivore challenge thread right now or you will be hurtin' with hunger...😄

11 hours ago, Troll said:

And it doesn't insinuate one like you do either....

Show evidence or stop insinuating...

Show where the DOJ stated there was a crime ….or your entire post is moot, diversionary, BULLCRAP.....like when your aunt has balls...

and when you cry with no teeth...

giphy.gif

nothing burgers for breakfast AGAIN?   Waaaaaaah

Did you read the report?  If you did and STILL believe no obstruction then you obviously had already decided before you read it that he is squeaky clean.  And there is no proof or evidence that will convince you otherwise.  

It is plain to see and it spells it out step by step.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

Did you read the report?  If you did and STILL believe no obstruction then you obviously had already decided before you read it that he is squeaky clean.  And there is no proof or evidence that will convince you otherwise.  

just curious....what crime were they 'obstructing' the investigation of?  no step by step needed...

51 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Except to Mueller and everyone else on his staff. 

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

Not a surprise. His father, I believe was a Palestinian refugee. Also explains why he hates Trump because Trump moved the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem.

I didnt know that. Well that makes sense. See trump is exposing them. Just have to figure out where their anger comes from and boom you got them. 

Yep hes father immigrated from palestin in 1956. His mother is Syrian. Grandmother had to leave palestin because of the creation of Israel. There ya go. 

Fotten amash obit

Born in Lid, Palestine, which was the life that she cherished until she was forced to leave her country. Those of the area were displaced from their homes because of the creation of the state of Israel

• Thanks 1

One of the deepest, darkest secrets of Russiagate soon may be unmasked. Even President Trump may be surprised.

Multiple witnesses have told Congress that, a week before Trump’s inauguration in January 2017, Britain’s top national security official sent a private communique to the incoming administration, addressing his country’s participation in the counterintelligence probe into the now-debunked Trump-Russia election collusion.

Most significantly, then-British national security adviser Sir Mark Lyall Grant claimed in the memo, hand-delivered to incoming U.S. national security adviser Mike Flynn’s team, that the British government lacked confidence in the credibility of former MI6 spy Christopher Steele’s Russia collusion evidence, according to congressional investigators who interviewed witnesses familiar with the memo

Steele, of course, was the political opposition researcher-turned-FBI informant whose dossier the FBI and Obama Justice Department used to justify spying on the Trump campaign in the final days of the 2016 election cycle. The dossier was funded by Fusion GPS, a research firm hired by Hillary Clinton’s campaign.

Congressional investigators have interviewed two U.S. officials who handled the memo, confirmed with the British government that a communique was sent and alerted the Department of Justice (DOJ) to the information. One witness confirmed to Congress that he was interviewed by special counsel Robert Mueller about the memo.

Now the race is on to locate the document in U.S. intelligence archives to see if the witnesses’ recollections are correct. And Trump is headed to Britain this weekend, where he might just get a chance to ask his own questions.

“A whistleblower recently revealed the existence of a communique from our allies in Great Britain during the early days of the Russia collusion investigation,” Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.), a member of the House Oversight and Reform Committee, told me.

53 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Sen. Kennedy of the great state of Louisiana hits the nail on the head.  Stop talking about impeaching Trump.  Just go to Amazon, buy a spine, and do it!

It’s all just talk. Just like Russia for 2+ years. Everyone knows it. They’ll be talking about it right up Election Day hoping to somehow someway discredit The Prez. It’s all they’ve got. 🤣

4 hours ago, Blueliner said:

It’s all just talk. Just like Russia for 2+ years. Everyone knows it. They’ll be talking about it right up Election Day hoping to somehow someway discredit The Prez. It’s all they’ve got. 🤣

Intelligent persons might just read the writing on the wall...for certain situations...

Take soap opera clown boy 🤡 fer instance.  All Purple from blowing on about "obstruction OBSTRUCTION" IMPEACH....(WAH)...IMPEACH!

giphy.gif

While any rational one just might understand that the Lawyers representing T are not actually THAT stupid when it comes to the letter of the law (and even if they were.....definitely  impeach T anyways lol)...

Well breakfast is served yet again.....with the same old nothing burger and fried fries, and now He's added a nice creamy "AIR shake" fake....

only one slight problem...as I've said...

everything is documented...

And the ones that 'actually read' the report...(how you doing on that mr. 🤡 BTW)

Understand that if you have to "leave out" words (negating any ill intent or obstruction) as the basis to open the door to your argument...

Well you got nuttin'....

in fact

you bean swindled into reading or believing any more conjecture...

you're right, it's all he said, she said  talk.

We've heard the 🤡 she said...response came from he said....

https://saraacarter.com/nunes-muellers-report-is-a-fraud-to-target-trump-transcripts-suggest-he-purposefully-left-out-information/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=social-pug

Soap opera fans eat the crap up for breakfast though.....

all high on the AIR from the shake.....

giphy.gif

🤣

right @DBP66

Where did you see obstruction again? LOL 

giphy.gif

lol @impeach fer obstruction 😆

and BTW quick question....who is really 'obstructing'?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Troll said:

Intelligent persons might just read the writing on the wall...for certain situations...

Take soap opera clown boy 🤡 fer instance.  All Purple from blowing on about "obstruction OBSTRUCTION" IMPEACH....(WAH)...IMPEACH!

giphy.gif

While any rational one just might understand that the Lawyers representing T are not actually THAT stupid when it comes to the letter of the law (and even if they were.....definitely  impeach T anyways lol)...

Well breakfast is served yet again.....with the same old nothing burger and fried fries, and now He's added a nice creamy "AIR shake" fake....

only one slight problem...as I've said...

everything is documented...

And the ones that 'actually read' the report...(how you doing on that mr. 🤡 BTW)

Understand that if you have to "leave out" words (negating any ill intent or collusion) as the basis to open the door to your argument...

Well you got nuttin'....

in fact

you bean swindled into reading or believing any more conjecture...

you're right, it's all he said, she said  talk.

We've heard the 🤡 she said...response came from he said....

https://saraacarter.com/nunes-muellers-report-is-a-fraud-to-target-trump-transcripts-suggest-he-purposefully-left-out-information/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=social-pug

Soap opera fans eat the crap up for breakfast though.....

all high on the AIR from the shake.....

giphy.gif

🤣

right @DBP66

Where did you see obstruction again? LOL 

giphy.gif

lol @impeach fer obstruction 😆

and BTW quick question....who is really 'obstructing'?

66 thanking Troll for another. 🤣

C773B27A-6CBA-4C7C-8764-F5F1C57F8262.png

• Haha 1