Just Do It, Democrats!

Bormio

Apparently every single member of the House Democratic Caucus believes Trump has committed an impeachable offense.  Yet they are running around like chickens with their heads cut off, worried about the politics of it.  If you truly believes he has, it is your obligation to impeach.  Just Do It, Baby!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Bormio said:

The GOP was tilting at windmills when they impeached Clinton, but did it because they thought it was right.  And the country respected them for it, even if they disagreed.  The Democrats are playing politics with impeachment - very risky.

Never underestimate Nancy Pelosi, small towner.

She is currently the smartest person in Washington.

#enjoy

8 hours ago, Bormio said:

Apparently every single member of the House Democratic Caucus believes Trump has committed an impeachable offense.  Yet they are running around like chickens with their heads cut off, worried about the politics of it.  If you truly believes he has, it is your obligation to impeach.  Just Do It, Baby!

Exactly...I've said all along I wanted the Dems to start impeachment proceedings, and Trump should tell all Republicans to vote yes in the house, sending it to the Senate, where it would be smashed. That would be the end of it. Trump would be stronger for having been acquitted by a big margin, and we could get on with the business of governing the country.  

On 5/22/2019 at 8:36 AM, Bormio said:

Pelosi is being forced into a corner. Shes knows it's a loser but her party is out for blood. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sportsnut said:

The usual suspects, I presume, are those here on the other side of the issue and not all those were of that thought.

So, you would be wrong and my assesment correct.

Wrong again...that’s what happens when you try to “presume.”

You’re on a roll today!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

I said this even before the election....

You knew he was fully scoped even way back when...

I have an opinion that he's a womanizer and racist....

was never going to cut it...

fully scoped huh??...LOL..his taxes?...Duetch bank info.?..federal campaign finance chargers?...being accused of laundering Russian money...other than that he's "squeaky" CLEAN!...........🤡

take a look at the last Quinnipac polling info. about the American public trusting and baaalieve your favorite clown....🤡...at least he's got you in his corner!