Just Do It, Democrats!

Bormio

12 hours ago, Blueliner said:

66 thanking Troll for another. 🤣

C773B27A-6CBA-4C7C-8764-F5F1C57F8262.png

LOL...so Lurch is the new Trump heavyweight now?!...LOL...please...you clowns have pillow fights...🤡..you need a new hero Blueballs.....maybe you can explain to Troll who "Individual 1" is and how he got busted...😉

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...so Lurch is the new Trump heavyweight now?!...LOL...please...you clowns have pillow fights...🤡..you need a new hero Blueballs.....maybe you can explain to Troll who "Individual 1" is and how he got busted...😉

Don’t need a hero to beat a zero....And what are you babbling about again?🤣 Go check out all of the pharmaceutical industry proposed reform by your Prez. I wonder why it’s not being covered by the media, and I wonder why the dems aren’t all over this to help make it happen🤔. I mean, they “love” people and all....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Don’t need a hero to beat a zero....And what are you babbling about again?🤣 Go check out all of the pharmaceutical industry proposed reform by your Prez. I wonder why it’s not being covered by the media, and I wonder why the dems aren’t all over this to help make it happen🤔. I mean, they “love” people and all....

the media is too busy watching him make a fool of himself in England...FYI the party that "loves" people passed a gun control bill that requires universal background checks and eliminates the gun show loop holes...the Republicans in the Senate won't bring it up for a vote...the party that "loves money" not people...🙄

41 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

the media is too busy watching him make a fool of himself in England...FYI the party that "loves" people passed a gun control bill that requires universal background checks and eliminates the gun show loop holes...the Republicans in the Senate won't bring it up for a vote...the party that "loves money" not people...🙄

Too funny. Keep hating. Trump’s doing a bang up job right now in England. Clearly, the Queen respects 45. Dude’s a bad ass. 

....it wasnt passed because the fine print was an attack on the 2nd. It’ll pass if written without an attack on our a Constitution. I know that you and left could care less about that pesky little document.

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The group vehemently denied creating or distributing the poster.  This was from 2016 BTW

https://www.snopes.com/news/2017/03/30/antifa-white-posters-seattle/

Doesn’t matter when. And not surprising that they deny it. These are the cowards that hid their faces and intimidate by numbers. Kinda like the kkk. But anything (verifies or not) that is even perceived as an attack on diversity from the right is gospel....🙄

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Doesn’t matter when. And not surprising that they deny it. These are the cowards that hid their faces and intimidate by numbers. Kinda like the kkk. But anything (verifies or not) that is even perceived as an attack on diversity from the right is gospel....🙄

It brings doubt they did it, but that’s what many on the right do.  they post things without determining legitimacy.  He posted this as if it’s a recent activity...it’s 3 years old .  (If they did it and the sign had their sig on it, denying does no purpose) That was my point.  But you guys rage on!!  This is why the right is no better than the left...none!! 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

It brings doubt they did it, but that’s what many on the right do.  they post things without determining legitimacy.  He posted this as if it’s a recent activity...it’s 3 years old .  That was my point.  But you guys rage on!!  This is why the right is no better than the left...none!! 

I agree with you. I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t do it, and somebody put up just to stir the shit. But we need to give all parties the same scrutiny or benefit of the doubt. I also agree that politicians are politicians...on both sides. That’s why I’m intrigued by Trump. He’s the closest thing that we’ve ever had to a non-politician. That’s why the left (and some pubs) are down right afraid of this guy. He must be discredited at all cost or the dems (feel like) will be set back decades on implementing their agendas. 

52 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Too funny. Keep hating. Trump’s doing a bang up job right now in England. Clearly, the Queen respects 45. Dude’s a bad ass. 

....it wasnt passed because the fine print was an attack on the 2nd. It’ll pass if written without an attack on our a Constitution. I know that you and left could care less about that pesky little document.

fine print huh??...or NRA $$$..."a bad ass"?!?...LOL...wow!...he's "a punk ass"...a punk ass clown to be precise...🤡

11 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

"Rao...was easily defeated in the Democratic primary"

Irrelevant. She represents what's wrong with the Democratic party just like some white nationalist somewhere represents what's wrong with the Republican party.

It's easier for people that way.

• Like 2

On 6/2/2019 at 4:08 PM, Troll said:

Intelligent persons might just read the writing on the wall...for certain situations...

Take soap opera clown boy 🤡 fer instance.  All Purple from blowing on about "obstruction OBSTRUCTION" IMPEACH....(WAH)...IMPEACH!

giphy.gif

While any rational one just might understand that the Lawyers representing T are not actually THAT stupid when it comes to the letter of the law (and even if they were.....definitely  impeach T anyways lol)...

Well breakfast is served yet again.....with the same old nothing burger and fried fries, and now He's added a nice creamy "AIR shake" fake....

only one slight problem...as I've said...

everything is documented...

And the ones that 'actually read' the report...(how you doing on that mr. 🤡 BTW)

Understand that if you have to "leave out" words (negating any ill intent or obstruction) as the basis to open the door to your argument...

Well you got nuttin'....

in fact

you bean swindled into reading or believing any more conjecture...

you're right, it's all he said, she said  talk.

We've heard the 🤡 she said...response came from he said....

https://saraacarter.com/nunes-muellers-report-is-a-fraud-to-target-trump-transcripts-suggest-he-purposefully-left-out-information/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=social-pug

Soap opera fans eat the crap up for breakfast though.....

all high on the AIR from the shake.....

giphy.gif

🤣

right @DBP66

Where did you see obstruction again? LOL 

giphy.gif

lol @impeach fer obstruction 😆

and BTW quick question....who is really 'obstructing'?

I really think it's fair that Trump fights back as dirty as the fight they gave him. Hillary has started a fire she can't control so easily since Obama left office.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I really think it's fair that Trump fights back as dirty as the fight they gave him. Hillary has started a fire she can't control so easily since Obama left office.

fight they gave him??!..or doing their JOB?....there was more than enough funny stuff happening with the Russians to warrant an investigation...Flynn meetings with their ambassador?...Trump tower meeting?...Cohen dealing with Russians to get his Moscow Tower built while the election was happening...Donny asking the Russians for help getting Hillary's e-mails (which they did the same day!)

he's fighting back now by refusing to cooperate with the House dems and ignoring their subpoenas?...let's see of that works for him or will the courts continue to side with the democrats....

15 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I've always said that regime changes either way, have a way of flushing the bad out.....on both sides.

One of the few benefits of a two party system 🤔

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

fight they gave him??!..or doing their JOB?....there was more than enough funny stuff happening with the Russians to warrant an investigation...Flynn meetings with their ambassador?...Trump tower meeting?...Cohen dealing with Russians to get his Moscow Tower built while the election was happening...Donny asking the Russians for help getting Hillary's e-mails (which they did the same day!)

he's fighting back now by refusing to cooperate with the House dems and ignoring their subpoenas?...let's see of that works for him or will the courts continue to side with the democrats....

Turn off CNN and MSNBC!!

Turn off CNN and MSNBC!!

wow...another deep thought from the cheerleader!...why not just admit what I wrote is true?..you don't think Donny negotiating to have a building built in Moscow during the election may have influenced how he acted towards his master..Putin...maybe that's why he committed treason and said he baalived Putin over his own country's intel. agencies in Helsinki?...don't be so dumb and naive...in other words..turn off Fox news...🤡

23 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Turn off CNN and MSNBC!!

wow...another deep thought from the cheerleader!...why not just admit what I wrote is true?..you don't think Donny negotiating to have a building built in Moscow during the election may have influenced how he acted towards his master..Putin...maybe that's why he committed treason and said he baalived Putin over his own country's intel. agencies in Helsinki?...don't be so dumb and naive...in other words..turn off Fox news...🤡

Or maybe he has already figured out how to deal with the Russians in an adversarial or negotiating fashion (in that setting).

Since we happen to be just making shiat up …...why not?

what other magic rabbits are you going to pull out of yer azz???

I mean I know you busted a bunch o strings on that violin already...

giphy.gif

how many you got left?

BTW...That sure is a nice looking she shed ya got there...do you play he said/she said in it?

26 minutes ago, Troll said:

Or maybe he has already figured out how to deal with the Russians in an adversarial or negotiating fashion (in that setting).

Since we happen to be just making shiat up …...why not?

what other magic rabbits are you going to pull out of yer azz???

I mean I know you busted a bunch o strings on that violin already...

giphy.gif

how many you got left?

BTW...That sure is a nice looking she shed ya got there...do you play he said/she said in it?

it doesn't matter how many I got because you always got a silly Trump response or goofy gif ready to go...

"making shait up"?..like what?...Trump negotiating to have his tower built in Russia while he was running for Pres.?..I'm making that up?...BTW that ^ goofy gif is a little played out Ronnie..🤡