In the greatest upset in NCAA tournament history!...

ORabidOne

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

That tells you how awesome UConn has been.  Losing to a top D1 program is equated with UM losing to a 1-AA program.

I think most people assumed that UCONN would easily win (just like how 99% of america picked michigan to beat App State)....... But Mississippi State came out the gates swinging (just like App State)

8 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

I think most people assumed that UCONN would easily win (just like how 99% of america picked michigan to beat App State)....... But Mississippi State came out the gates swinging (just like App State)

THREE reasons why UCONN lost! They didn't take advantage of about a half dozen lay up opportunities, they were only about 60% from the FT line, and the refs just didn't want um to LOSE! Some REALLY horrendous calls went the Huskies way! A coupla questionable charges, an obvious blocked shot, that was called a foul, that turned the momentum! And a Flagrant One where the defender had her back to the offensive playa!

8 hours ago, Bormio said:

UConn lost the 3 top picks in last year's pro draft and went 36-1.

BOO FUCKIN WHO! Geno gets his pick of EVERY great player in the universe! They had the #1 playa in the country again THIS season! His bigs simply weren't big ENOUGH!xD HELL, Mississippi State is as tall as UGA's MEN!

10 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Miss state just got whacked be SC..Who was yelling SEC, SEC, SEC !!!! Oh, yes CAJ , the official !rather unclean NO spokesman and SEC advocate to a fault !!!!!

I was going for SC. Dawn Staley got her team to buy into what she was telling them, and they got it done by "trusting the process." 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

In a five game series who wins, UCONN, SC or MS ????

Probably UConn.  But there was no Taurasi, Moore or Stewart on that team.  Best player on the floor would have been Wilson in a matchup with UConn.  And that is a big deal in basketball.

2 hours ago, Bormio said:

MSU coach keeps best player on bench (one who hit GW vs Huskies) entire 4th Q for low-energy play and possible backtalk.  If was the men's game, would be a huge story.

Morgan William .... I thought that was strange? More to the story I bet .....

On 4/1/2017 at 7:47 AM, Connman said:

On paper they should be much better next year! They only lose their #5 starter and they get 2 top transfers and the #1 Hs player! However the level of play among the top players and other teams is improving every year.

Not to take anything away from Miss. St. BUT! I didn't think UCONN was ALL THAT when I saw them! Not really a stud they could go to like Moore, Tarasi, or the big girl from last season!

2 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

Not to take anything away from Miss. St. BUT! I didn't think UCONN was ALL THAT when I saw them! Not really a stud they could go to like Moore, Tarasi, or the big girl from last season!

What do you know you drunk ole man? Of their 3 big studs you know, you spell ones name wrong and don't even know another ones name! ?

• Like 1