Has anyone here ever been to Hawaii?

ChimpGrip

Just now, Drummer61 said:

Yes, in 2000....._Go to Pearl Harbor Memorial and the the North end of the main island....Waves as high as buildings and mountain tops with black soil and the best Pinapple you ever had...Learn the history of WW 2.....You will see exactly where Jatp planes flew right in and could not miss  hitting the Pacific Fleet.....Expensive place too....Very....

I would enjoy it. World War II is one of my favorite subjects. 

3 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Go......You will be on top of a sunken batttle ship and possibly still see oil leaking up....I did.......Go on the tour of the Memorial, Ford Island and ask questions....You will love it....

I will keep this in mind. I had an aunt who was 100% Native Hawaiian. Unfortunately, she is no longer with us.

Did you run into any Hawaiian speakers out there? Did you see Hawaiian signs and such at any public places?

54 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

If so, where did you go? How many native Hawaiian speakers did you see and/or meet? 

Trying to justify learning Hawaiian or not. My first Polynesian language. 

Everybody I met spoke English or Japanese... when I went anyway... 

I went to Honolulu and Pearl harbor... 

But I must warn you... 

At night... 

Be careful... 

Please ... 

Don't be like me... 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Everybody I met spoke English or Japanese... when I went anyway... 

I went to Honolulu and Pearl harbor... 

But I must warn you... 

At night... 

Be careful... 

Please ... 

Don't be like me... 

Lol what did you do? This is a round-table thread, cut it loose!

Regarding the spoken tongue you experienced, that is very disappointing. Hawaiian needs to be saved. 

8 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Lol what did you do? This is a round-table thread, cut it loose!

Regarding the spoken tongue you experienced, that is very disappointing. Hawaiian needs to be saved. 

I'll cut it short... 

Me and some friends where hoping to achieve Manhood through sexual conquest... 

But we achieved it through another means... 

Disappointment... 

1 hour ago, ChimpGrip said:

If so, where did you go? How many native Hawaiian speakers did you see and/or meet? 

Trying to justify learning Hawaiian or not. My first Polynesian language. 

Lived there for 5 years and never heard anyone speak anything but “Hawaiian” English. We go back every year once or twice. 

Everything's in English unless your in Honolulu then it’s like being in Japan. 

Pearl Harbor is a must like mentioned. Get there early and bring lot of money if you want to go on subs, battleships, Arizona, museum, etc. Watch the video before going to Arizona in theatre. Actual footage of the bombing and then you walk out the door to harbor and that’s where it happen. 

Go to Polynesian culture center buy the 2-3 day package to experience everything. 

Rent a car to have freedom of driving around to beaches and sites. 

Like Max said, be careful at night..... haha

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I’ve been numerous times. All the signs looked like this. People speak this language there to.

Initially it was confusing, but after about the 5th time there I was there I was able to translate it and figure it out. 

82F411A4-B140-473E-BE55-76C35D9988EC.jpeg

87FAB374-414D-46A8-8457-6D97D25F59AE.jpeg

How do I say this without coming off as a Creep???

Hows the College Chicks And MiLF’s on the island 🌴?

21 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

How do I say this without coming off as a Creep???

Hows the College Chicks And MiLF’s on the island 🌴?

Yes by all means love the creep disclaimer.

I always go to Maui. College scene not there. Now the MILF scene is a whole other ballgame. But it’s families/moms so the cougar club of a couple of single old broads on the prowl looking for young caged heat ain’t exactly what you’ll find. Pool side and beach views are great. 

If you want young drunken sloots go to Honolulu.

7 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I always go to Maui. College scene not there. Now the MILF scene is a whole other ballgame. But it’s families/moms so the cougar club of a couple of single old broads on the prowl looking for young caged heat ain’t exactly what you’ll find. Pool side and beach views are great. 

The milf scene in general is dying out... 

When I was out in Portland  2 weeks ago I noticed that they had some milfs... 

And I mean Grade A...  In some places... 

Portland is a "special" place though... 

I'm in no rush to go back... 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

My second question is How’s the Bars and how’s access to Recreational BRUGS ... (party Helpers)

Not very good on either... lol unless you like ICE. Now there is lot of single tourists that fly in every Sunday and stay for a week looking to have good time and load of strip clubs there  

Went to Oahu on my Honeymoon, many moons ago. Here's a word of warning. They have crime there, just like anywhere else, so watch yourself. When we checked in, (sorry, I don't remember the name of the hotel), someone called the room and said they were from the bell staff. They asked how many bags we had. I thought that was strange. We were in an area next to the elevator, and our door was not visible from many other rooms. 

About 5 minutes after the call, there was a knock on the door. I looked out the peephole, but someone had their thumb over it. My momma didn't raise no fool, so naturally I didn't open it. After a short while they gave up, and I saw them walk away (there were three of them). I told my wife not to open the door for anyone but me, and I set out to follow them. I don't think they saw me, but when they got to the lobby, they went three different directions. I followed one of them until we ran into a policewoman. I told her what the deal was, but she said she couldn't do anything because she hadn't seen them do anything. And actually, they hadn't done anything, but I'm fairly sure they would have if I had opened the door.

Stay alert. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The milf scene in general is dying out... 

When I was out in Portland  2 weeks ago I noticed that they had some milfs... 

And I mean Grade A...  In some places... 

Portland is a "special" place though... 

I'm in no rush to go back... 

This is disappointing 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Been to Hawaii multiple times. Watch the video and read top comment with the most thumbs up. It’s very true. She tip toed nicely in this conversation. 

Probably best not to go at all then? Not a great feeling to go to a place where you're not liked.

So much for  learning Hawaiian. 

20 hours ago, Cossacks said:

let me clear it up ... I need a Cougar not no soccer moms.. I want to be Someone’s Spoiled young stud 

8AA9A9B2-1F7B-4F8B-841B-0FB8F41818FA.gif

1562BA35-9A52-42C1-8287-A6B91EB7ECAF.gif