Has anyone here ever been to Hawaii?

ChimpGrip

12 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

It's the trends now a days... 

Everybody wants the younger girls... 

But me... 

Id love an older woman... 

Absolutely. 

Now, I really want one of the volleyball-type girls. Tall and athletic. 

But yes, older women all day. 

On 5/26/2019 at 2:33 PM, ChimpGrip said:

If so, where did you go? How many native Hawaiian speakers did you see and/or meet? 

Trying to justify learning Hawaiian or not. My first Polynesian language. 

Yes I've been there. Waikiki beach. Everyone speaks English 

I lived in Hawaii for 6+ yrs, other than Island fever once in a while I loved it. I was stationed at KBay. I still go back to Kialua once a yr. If you know where to go or have a military hook up it is not that expansive. Great place to golf again not expansive if you can play on any military installation.

Places I would go in no particular order:

Pear Harbor watch the video and take the tour. Ive done this countless times, probably still the same Park Ranger giving the tour. 

Boot's and Kimo's try the macadamia nut pancakes. I used to go when this place could only sit 20 people and you waited in line for hours. In old Kialua town

Cinnamon's in Kailua, get the Eggs Benedict 

North Shore, Sunset beach, Bellows Beach, Waimanalo Beach

Turtle Bay Hilton

Magic show at the downtown Waikiki Hilton 

Hanauma Bay

Poly Cultural center, it is expensive. Do the Luau at Paradise Cove it is cheaper and way better food

Go to the swap meet at the pro bowl, just for food dont buy T-shirts and shark tooth necklaces there, way to expensive. Buy them at the mall. Way cheaper. If you buy a HIC tank, hoodie or t-shirt. Dont call it or say hic. It is H I C, Hawaiian Island Creations

Climb Diamond head dont be stupid and wear sandals. 

Halewia

If your with your chick , do the glass bottom boat dinner, if your with your bro's skydive North Shore 

Waikiki is great during the day, crazy at night, dont buy weed from no one you dont know. It is very expensive and they will show you da kine and you walk away with oregano. 

Whatever you do, DONT be a Haole. Basically a tourist trying to blend in with the locals. Hawaiians are very prideful people, then you throw in the other poly cultures and you will find your way into trouble.  

All in all Hawaii is a great place. Ill be there next month. Thank god for the Military. We will be staying at the Hale Koa Hotel. It is right next to the Waikiki Hilton. We walk out of our room right onto the beach. Oh yeah go to Dukes. It is a little outside bar right on the beach. I can taste the Mai Tai now.

Mahalo 

53 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

If your with your chick , do the glass bottom boat dinner, if your with your bro's skydive North Shore 

I’m thinking the kind of broad@imaGoodBoyNow is looking for is more like this! I think the cheese pumped nachos at 7-11would be fine dining, glass bottom boat would be overkill 😂!

”Hey doll, sorry just clogged the crapper, after you finish that plunger job, come rub momma’s bunions, these dogs are barking”

A0B42697-4F22-48AD-8389-A8D671F1240D.jpeg

• Haha 1

Pretty much agree with thc6795's post. 

I was married on the beach in HI. and we go every year to vacation. Lots of stuff to do depending what you're into. If you're going there to meet women & trying to hook up Oahu's your best chance. esp. in Waikiki. Next would be Maui, Kaui, and then the big island. But if you're looking to have a good time and see some beautiful landscape etc. All the islands are good. Oahu is my least favorite due to so many tourists but you can get away from that and head over to the other side of the Island, North Shore. A lot more laid back. Great place if you want to surf. Try Haliewa or Sunset Beach, just don't do anything stupid and respect the island. The locals don't mess around. Maui, is the most romantic if you're going with someone. Great beaches, great food. Checkout the food and golf in Kapalua at the Plantation course. Eggs benedict there are awesome. And Mama's fish house in Paiai, is excellent. If you want to go the Islands and sight see etc. I'd check out Kauai. Waimea Canyon, is like the Grand Canyon but all green and lush. Also the Napali Coast, Is great place to visit. Rent a boat or helicopter to see all the beauty. The big Island is cool but there are less things to do and the nightlife dies down about 9pm. Still a great place to go if you want to relax or go snorkeling or see volcanoes.

932431577_EggsBenedict.jpg.7ac636259af4c3b803cb7f17c1b349f0.jpg

• Like 1

I've been to all four of those islands (Oahu Kauai, Maui, and the Big Island).  Oahu was my least favorite, although there is a lot to see and do. One of my favorite places on Oahu is a relatively secluded inlet (I think it's Halona Cove, east of Honolulu). You have to climb down to it, and it wasn't crowded at all (although that was 37 years ago). I did get the scare of my life there though. While swimming in the cove, I caught sight of something big and black swimming under me. Not a shark (color seemed more like an Orca) but it took me a second or two to realize it was a diver in a wet suit. Phew! 😨 

By the way, for those of you who have seen "50 First Dates," it's the cove that Adam Sandler hallucinates that he is in, with Drew Barrymore, after the golf ball hits him in the head. 🤣

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

I've been to all four of those islands (Oahu Kauai, Maui, and the Big Island).  Oahu was my least favorite, although there is a lot to see and do. One of my favorite places on Oahu is a relatively secluded inlet (I think it's Halona Cove, east of Honolulu). You have to climb down to it, and it wasn't crowded at all (although that was 37 years ago). I did get the scare of my life there though. While swimming in the cove, a caught sight of something big and black swimming under me. Not a shark (color seemed more like an Orca) but it took me a second or two to realize it was a diver in a wet suit. Phew! 😨 

By the way, for those of you who have seen "50 First Dates," it's the cove that Adam Sandler hallucinates that he is in, with Drew Barrymore, after the golf ball hits him in the head. 🤣

funny shit man. I had my scared shitless time right off the beach on Kaneohe Bay. We were out there drinking enjoying the beach when a few of decided to try and surf. Way harder then it looks by the way. Just getting on the damn board is a bitch. Anyway Im out a little ways and feel like the current is pulling me further away so I start getting my ass back. All the sudden about 50 yards away I think I see this fin. So now Im thinking JAWS and start swimming my ass off. I look again and sure as shit I see this fin just racing thru the water. I start screaming for my boys and swim in even more of a panic. When I finally reach the shore my boys say look man. Its a damn DOLPHIN. Man I was never so scared... Im not going to lie it took me a little while to get back in the water, I dont care what anyone says, you cant tell the difference from a dolphin fin and a 800 pound man eater great white shark fin when your out in the water. 

• Haha 1