List the Top football states with the best top 4-5 PRIVATE PAROCHIAL Powerhouses In order

imaGoodBoyNow

24 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Ehh I think you're reaching.   

Is he?

Since the 3 peat of 2014-2016 STA despite on paper being easily the most talented team in their class has failed to win the title 

Didn't your buddy Los say just a few years ago that 7a was a pathetic class with no one of relevance besides STA??

If so why hasn't STA not won last 2 years in what is a "pathetic class"? 

Btw 954 you may want to go on FL board and shut rab up since he running his mouth about SFL which is way out of his comfort zone

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Idk about fan... 

He just gets off on being an ass... 

STA gets mentioned and within a few hours his ass is back

Sounds like a fanboy to me

And a hypocrite Because he claims this board isn't worthy of him because everyone a dumb fanboy but he always shows up whenever STA isn't getting their ass kissed on here, it's a full on ego trip 

17 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And it's obnoxious watching you come back every 2 days... 

What's your goal? 

What's your Endgame? 

You supposedly work at a school shouldn't you be making better use of your time? 

Or is it that you prefer being annoying. 

You come back with different names. why? You still act the same. 

You're like the damn Joker from the old Batman cartoons. He always comes up with some disguise but no matter how dressed Batman always knew it was the Joker. Why? Because he never changed his attitude or mannerisms. But you know what at least he was funny... You're just sad and played out... 

That's the thing he don't work at STA, nor has he ever coached there

Closest he ever been was carrying a notebook and taking notes for the coaches but he was and never will be good enough to be a coach at STA so he tries to pretend he is more than he really is because if people realized just how little he has accomplished in nearly 40 years of his life they would realize he isn't even worth talking to

36 minutes ago, abbatt said:

Actually ,I think both MI. and Indiana are very underrated from top to bottom. There are very good teams in both states that don`t get the recognition......I also think that MO. is a bit underrated as well.

MI is better than Indiana from top to bottom. I think IN just is what it is.

56 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I personally think Ohio and Louisiana are on the same page when it comes to Private High School football....

Ohio can match the depth of Louisiana with their smaller privates......both states have a ton of privates.

nj, not so much.

Just my opinion.

You do nothing but add to the silly with opinions like these.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

I personally think Ohio and Louisiana are on the same page when it comes to Private High School football....

Ohio can match the depth of Louisiana with their smaller privates......both states have a ton of privates.

nj, not so much.

Just my opinion.

Can u not be a Homer for one day!!!

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Is he?

Since the 3 peat of 2014-2016 STA despite on paper being easily the most talented team in their class has failed to win a title.

In this thread teams are being compared to other states.   Yes STA didn’t win states, but they still proved to be a national power.   Especially when compred to some of the other “impressive” teams we all talk about.  When you schedule top national teams every year you will get some losses, but if STA year in year out isn’t “anything special” than who is?  

MD, IMG, and...? (at least if we’re talking last 2-3 years since most here have VERY short memories)

Is St. Frances impressive?   SJC?  SJB? Miami Central? DLS? Gorman? Cen10? Who’s “special”?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Is he?

Since the 3 peat of 2014-2016 STA despite on paper being easily the most talented team in their class has failed to win the title 

Didn't your buddy Los say just a few years ago that 7a was a pathetic class with no one of relevance besides STA??

If so why hasn't STA not won last 2 years in what is a "pathetic class"? 

Btw 954 you may want to go on FL board and shut rab up since he running his mouth about SFL which is way out of his comfort zone

What site?

29 minutes ago, 954gator said:

When you schedule top national teams every year you will get some losses, but if STA year in year out isn’t “anything special” than who is?  

MD, IMG, and...? (at least if we’re talking last 2-3 years at least since most here have VERY short memories)

Is St. Frances impressive?   SJC?  SJB? Miami Central? DLS? Gorman? Cen10? Who’s “special”?  

It's almost as if a certain someone singles out STA because he's desperate for attention.

• Thumbs Down 1

7 minutes ago, 954gator said:

I get what you were trying to say though.  I just don’t think STA is the best example for that.   People just tend to forget how long it took STA to be what it is.   

Yeah STA did build themselves up over time and a lot of credit goes to George Smith for building them up

He is the reason that program is recognizable, not some internet wannabe who only shows up when no one in his personal life cares about him 

However I'm not seeing what on this current STA roster makes them different from the past 2 years and the fact they have 5 QBs, none who are really that good is going to be something that people will see be their ultimate downfall in 2019 when they once again fail to win state

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Yeah STA did build themselves up over time and a lot of credit goes to George Smith for building them up

He is the reason that program is recognizable, not some internet wannabe who only shows up when no one in his personal life cares about him 

However I'm not seeing what on this current STA roster makes them different from the past 2 years and the fact they have 5 QBs, none who are really that good is going to be something that people will see be their ultimate downfall in 2019 when they once again fail to win state

Who will win states next year in all the classes then for the record?

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

After all how can you claim to be a nationally elite on a given year when you can't win a class that many claim to be weak even on a state level  (STA historically is nationally elite and not much argument there) 

Is Miami Central nationally elite?  Or are you saying Fl has none?

• Haha 1