Joe up on king trump by 13 points.

RedZone

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Hey curly it doesn't matter...popular vote means California Illinois and NY would ensure that a demorat will always be President and cuts out all states in mid America.  Turn off MSNBC and cnn for a change.  Wow you are not the sharpest tool in the tool box..but hey at least you are a tool....LOL

no shit...the point is it was predicted correctly...stop trying to show you can be smart...it's not working....O.o

4 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

no shit...the point is it was predicted correctly...stop trying to show you can be smart...it's not working....O.o

No it wasn’t, dumbass. Those polls predicted her winning the election. Not the pop vote. Nobody was talking about the pop vote leading up to nor on election night. Nobody but losers (dems) give a crap about the pop vote. Typical whiney, no accountability, intolerant, lying, dishonest, unethical,  democrap you are. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

No it wasn’t, dumbass. Those polls predicted her winning the election. Not the pop vote. Nobody was talking about the pop vote leading up to nor on election night. Nobody but losers (dems) give a crap about the pop vote. Typical whiney, no accountability, intolerant, lying, dishonest, unethical,  democrap you are. 

I gave up trying to reason with curly a long time ago. He's just too stupid and biased. Now I just make fun of him or laugh when one of the posters holds him accountable (see welching on a simple pizza bet) or make fun of him so he calls me a cheerleader. He's got me this time lol!

3 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I gave up trying to reason with curly a long time ago. He's just too stupid and biased. Now I just make fun of him or laugh when one of the posters holds him accountable (see welching on a simple pizza bet) or make fun of him so he calls me a cheerleader. He's got me this time lol!

I call you a cheerleader because you have nothing to offer here other than cheering your fellow Trump clowns on...get it straight mam...as you continue to be an embarrassment to DBP....:$

4 hours ago, Blueliner said:

really Blueballs?...the polls didn't have her winning the pop vote??...you sure about that?....you're wrong once again champ!..O.o

6 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Hey curly it doesn't matter...popular vote means California Illinois and NY would ensure that a demorat will always be President and cuts out all states in mid America.  Turn off MSNBC and cnn for a change.  Wow you are not the sharpest tool in the tool box..but hey at least you are a tool....LOL

DBP argument for 2 years. She won the popular vote. It has never mattered. It will never matter.

12 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

DBP argument for 2 years. She won the popular vote. It has never mattered. It will never matter.

there is no argument....she was predicted to win the popular vote and she did...she was also predicted to win the electoral vote and didn't so now we the Trump clown...

54 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

I call you a cheerleader because you have nothing to offer here other than cheering your fellow Trump clowns on...get it straight mam...as you continue to be an embarrassment to DBP....:$

You are a complete embarrassment to DBP and all alumni! An Ironman has honor and integrity which you have neither..oh and we don't welch on bets. We can start a GoFundMe site for the pie you owe GSB!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

really Blueballs?...the polls didn't have her winning the pop vote??...you sure about that?....you're wrong once again champ!..O.o

The polls had her 95%-99.9% winning the election. Period. Anything that you say from there is just verbal diarrhea. Which is the usual so that wouldn’t be shocking. 

• Like 2

Just now, Blueliner said:

The polls had her 95%-99.9% winning the election. Period. Anything that you say from there is just verbal diarrhea. Which is the usual donut wood that be shocking. 

People are taking polls 17 months in advance to heart. Biden is slipping. Warren is coming up. Warren is easy pickings for trump. Let the dems take out Biden and it's all over from there. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

People are taking polls 17 months in advance to heart. Biden is slipping. Warren is coming up. Warren is easy pickings for trump. Let the dems take out Biden and it's all over from there. 

Watching/listening to Biden speak is absolutely painful. There is no way I’d want that guy negotiating on our behalf. And there’s no way Warren beats Trump. The dems know that the only way to beat 45 is to take him down somehow with some made up BS scandal and keeping the “controversy” fresh everyday 24/7. Sad. 

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Exactly way to early... But that's all that curly has because he knows Trump is going to win 2020!

Just wait....the CIA is shitting themselves now that Durham has come calling. Gina haspler has told her people to cooperate with barr and his team. Some moron went on CNN today and said we cant investigate the CIA they operate in their own world. 

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Watching/listening to Biden speak is absolutely painful. There is no way I’d want that guy negotiating on our behalf. And there’s no way Warren beats Trump. The dems know that the only way to beat 45 is to take him down somehow with some made up BS scandal and keeping the “controversy” fresh everyday 24/7. Sad. 

I agree but there lies have been exposed after two-and-a-half years of BS. They are spiraling downward and we haven't even gotten to the debates where they will eat each other alive sending the last surviving poor bastard into Trump's crosshairs!

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Biden would never ever negotiate for the US. He would destroy us. He would sell us out to China in a minute. Whatever dirty schemes he did with hunter in the Ukraine will happen I'm sure in other places. The dems have completely lost their minds and thank God mitch is the head of the Senate who wont let any of their crazy Bill's get voted on. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I agree but there lies have been exposed after two-and-a-half years of BS. They are spiraling downward and we haven't even gotten to the debates where they will eat each other alive sending the last surviving poor bastard into Trump's crosshairs!

All the while spending $$$ to eat each other alive 

Just announced Sarah Sanders is leaving at the end of the month. That's big news. 

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

You are a complete embarrassment to DBP and all alumni! An Ironman has honor and integrity which you have neither..oh and we don't welch on bets. We can start a GoFundMe site for the pie you owe GSB!

you think you know what you're talking about but once again you have no clue...maybe one day you'll post something worth reading?...but I doubt it....too dumb...🤡