Joe up on king trump by 13 points.

RedZone

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Anyone who thinks that any one of these liberal clowns will beat 45 is even dumber. 

Watch the dems split their ticket. Bernie is pissed and will not go away. I can see him running as an independent and hurting Biden. Trump than cleans up and easily wins his 2nd term. Census question is coming. CNN came out today and said there are multiple decisions ready to go that fall on Republican sides

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Watch the dems split their ticket. Bernie is pissed and will not go away. I can see him running as an independent and hurting Biden. Trump than cleans up and easily wins his 2nd term. Census question is coming. CNN came out today and said there are multiple decisions ready to go that fall on Republican sides

That’s a damn shame.....for the demorats🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

Saying things like this puts you in DB66 territory. 

and another Trump clown joins in....🤡...they're all coming out of the woodwork!...a little nervous champ?..or are the polls are just "fake news" like Donny said today?...I'm sure you baalieve the head clown...🤡

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and another Trump clown joins in....🤡...they're all coming out of the woodwork!...a little nervous champ?..or are the polls are just "fake news" like Donny said today?...I'm sure you baalieve the head clown...🤡

Iona IQ. 

9 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

It would be poetic justice if Berney pulled up next to Biden and beat him at the polls. Hillary would have a stroke.

Donna Brasile admitted they rigged the DNC against Bernie. What makes you think that wouldn’t happen again? 

7 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Pollsters poll who they want and don't always get it right. You have to know that by now.

Just look at the  last election for POTUS. What makes them better this time? DO YOU really believe the Polls?

I'll hang up and listen to what ever rationalization you can lay out for us.

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Check the jails!

For what crimes did they commit? Did any change a single vote in a voting booth? You are a a total schmuck. Turn off Rachel the carpet muncher..... you’re the only one still tuning in to CNN to watch the elf. 

• Haha 1

If Biden wins the primary (a big if) ... his family/son Hunter will be under a  glaring microscope for their financial ties with China and the Ukraine. 

Then it’s ball game. Most of the independents possibly voting democratic will be voting for Trump. 

It’s Real shady shit unlike the fake Russia hoax against Trump. 

The Democrats would be foolish to push Biden in the primary. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Donna Brasile admitted they rigged the DNC against Bernie. What makes you think that wouldn’t happen again? 

The courts ruled that the DNC is allowed to pick whatever candidate they want. They used the law firm of perkins coie to defend their decision. Theres the article 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/observer.com/2017/08/court-admits-dnc-and-debbie-wasserman-schulz-rigged-primaries-against-sanders/amp/

34 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

If Biden wins the primary (a big if) ... his family/son Hunter will be under a  glaring microscope for their financial ties with China and the Ukraine. 

Then it’s ball game. Most of the independents possibly voting democratic will be voting for Trump. 

It’s Real shady shit unlike the fake Russia hoax against Trump. 

The Democrats would be foolish to push Biden in the primary. 

Your also missing the impending IG and AG reports. Multiple intelligence agencies are cooperating with Barr. 

1 hour ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Pollsters poll who they want and don't always get it right. You have to know that by now.

Just look at the  last election for POTUS. What makes them better this time? DO YOU really believe the Polls?

I'll hang up and listen to what ever rationalization you can lay out for us.

the polls had her winning the popular vote by the small margin she won by....2.9 million....they got it right. Pollsters don't poll who they want...at least not the good ones....it discredits their findings...the more diverse the better for all polling.....for instance..Rasmussen only polls people with hard phone lines?...no one with a cell phone...so that's how you get a 50% approval rating for Trump....people with hard phone lines are more likely to be elderly....the ones who support Trump...pollsters are all about being objective...the good ones at least.

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

the polls had her winning the popular vote by the small margin she won by....2.9 million....they got it right. Pollsters don't poll who they want...at least not the good ones....it discredits their findings...the more diverse the better for all polling.....for instance..Rasmussen only polls people with hard phone lines?...no one with a cell phone...so that's how you get a 50% approval rating for Trump....people with hard phone lines are more likely to be elderly....the ones who support Trump...pollsters are all about being objective...the good ones at least.

I'm prettt sure they had Hillary winning the presdency. I may be wrong though.

7 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Is curly from Baaastan?  He likes to say "baaalieve" alot.

Wanna be

#payyourdebt

#welcher

and that idiot you worship seems to say "baaalieve" a lot too....and you guys seem to baaaalieve him all the time....so what's the problem mam?....have faith in Donny...baaalieve he's telling you the truth mam...🤡

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

and she won the popular vote...

Hey curly it doesn't matter...popular vote means California Illinois and NY would ensure that a demorat will always be President and cuts out all states in mid America.  Turn off MSNBC and cnn for a change.  Wow you are not the sharpest tool in the tool box..but hey at least you are a tool....LOL

• Like 2