Over 40 Police officers injured in Memphis Today!

imaGoodBoyNow

24 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Been going on all day.  Cops capped some 20 yo kat and all hell broke loose. 

I don’t know what the facts are but most these assholes are not Retaliating cause of the kid getting Shot they are doing it just for the case of rioting...does this  look  like  the Faces of people who are upset or Having a Good Time??

7C3E91F0-BADF-4226-A27C-A6259C4E4D62.jpeg

36 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I don’t know what the facts are but most these assholes are not Retaliating cause of the kid getting Shot they are doing it just for the case of rioting...does this  look  like  the Faces of people who are upset or Having a Good Time??

7C3E91F0-BADF-4226-A27C-A6259C4E4D62.jpeg

I can't speak for who all is there, but sometimes after so much injustice in inner cities, the pot just boils over and shit hits the fan.  IMO. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Poor guy... Had multiple felony warrants, running from US Marshals, ramming their cars, exits with a gun and they shoot him. I don’t get it. 

They should’ve gave him a ride to church and bought him some coffee and donuts....

I can’t believe the injustice this is....

Right? They'll never learn...and the rioting is mostly for looting cuz they basically have nothing better to do all day anyway!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

The Klan had Hanging Picnics.

Wearing your Sunday best to revel in the death of another while playing baseball and eating hotdogs.

And the relevance to this incident is what? Both are horrific but I don't understand your post in reference to what is happening today in Memphis.

I just re-read your post, the smiling is the similarity.  Ok

• Like 1

“Webber had been in Hernando on June 3 to answer to an ad on Facebook regarding the purchase of a vehicle, Champion said at a news conference today. Webber and the seller got in the car for a test drive.

As they were outside switching seats, Champion said Webber shot the victim five times and stole the vehicle.

The victim survived and was able to identify Webber from a photo lineup, the district attorney said. The victim is still hospitalized.”

This is what the US Marshals were attempting to arrest the poor guy for. 

35 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

So what does the Klan hating Italian's have to do with this?

I could care less about what nationality you are.

You were not the topic of convo.

Na u got a Big fucking mouth on you.. 40 officers got injured and u bring up some klan shit.. multiple times u post it at my posts ur a real POS U KNOW 

• Like 2

We better get used to this as it is going to get worse. We ( as a society ) never learn... and the economic divide in the country ( and the rest of the world for that matter ) will slowly become the catalyst for a lot worse in the future. This is not a racial thing. It is an " I'm tired of seeing all of the wealth and inequities thing and done with blowing it off "  thing.

It does not help that people like the guy that scammed $500,000 in the college entrance scandal got off with no real time served and an ankle bracelet with a 10K fine because he had the money for the lawyers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Na u got a Big fucking mouth on you.. 40 officers got injured and u bring up some klan shit.. multiple times u post it at my posts ur a real POS U KNOW 

Snowflake is pure scum of the Earth. This little delicate flower shows what a POS he is everyday. But it's okay cuz he owns 10 plantations LOL

58 minutes ago, Gospeeder said:

We better get used to this as it is going to get worse. We ( as a society ) never learn... and the economic divide in the country ( and the rest of the world for that matter ) will slowly become the catalyst for a lot worse in the future. This is not a racial thing. It is an " I'm tired of seeing all of the wealth and inequities thing and done with blowing it off "  thing.

It does not help that people like the guy that scammed $500,000 in the college entrance scandal got off with no real time served and an ankle bracelet with a 10K fine because he had the money for the lawyers.

Is that why they got off after they tried to run down the po-po and then shoot them?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gospeeder said:

O, this scenario is no doubt a racial thing....  

SMDH...

Man, 20, who was shot dead by U.S. Marshals in Memphis posted a Facebook Live video just hours before he died boasting that police couldn't catch him and they'd 'have to kill me'

• Brandon Webber, 20, was shot dead by U.S. Marshals during an attempted arrest outside his family's home in Memphis on Wednesday night
  • He had filmed a Facebook Live video just hours earlier boasting that police couldn't catch him and they would 'have to kill me' 
  • Authorities say he rammed a police vehicle and then emerged with a weapon as they tried to arrest him for outstanding violent felony warrants
  • Webber had been wanted in a June 3 shooting that happened during a car theft in Mississippi 
  • His death triggered violent overnight clashes with protesters that left at least 24 police officers injured when they were struck by flying rocks and bricks 

24 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

Not once did he say they would have to kill him.

He stated twice that they would have to catch him but never said they would have to kill him.

So …. fake news....or color shaded ignorance....

Take your pick !

which one are you endorsing?

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I hear ya. I have no doubt some of them took advantage. But the main thing is tempers tend to boil over when nothing is done to combat police injustice. 

Well aside from the issue that there appears to be no 'police injustice' here....

that type of rationalization is a ludicrous excuse in ANY situation.