OK...OK...I Took the Tar Heels !!!!

Rufus69

Not a big fan of North Carolina...but a former business associate of mine is a HUGE Gonzaga alumnus...and he texted me to see if I had any inclination towards taking the Blue Boys tonight.  SO...I did it out of spite.  This could cut into Ms. Violet's vino budget...but Hey, God is a Carolina fan.  

Go You Hairy Tar Heels !!!!!

Rufus>>

The Zags are the worst possible match-up for the heels. If any team was built to beat the heels it is the Zags. The key will be forcing the Carolina bigs into playing the pick and roll. Duke gave you the blue print. Make Meeks and Hicks cover the pick and pop. If the Zags are hitting from outside it is game over. The Zags cant play them straight up. I like Collins but he is a yr away. Meeks and Hicks are going to be to quick for Karnowski I feel.

Both teams play great D should be a good game. Head is telling me Heels will win. I will take the Zags 86-82.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

The Zags are the worst possible match-up for the heels. If any team was built to beat the heels it is the Zags. The key will be forcing the Carolina bigs into playing the pick and roll. Duke gave you the blue print. Make Meeks and Hicks cover the pick and pop. If the Zags are hitting from outside it is game over. The Zags cant play them straight up. I like Collins but he is a yr away. Meeks and Hicks are going to be to quick for Karnowski I feel.

Both teams play great D should be a good game. Head is telling me Heels will win. I will take the Zags 86-82.

Well...I just took NC to piss off a former business associate somewhere near Coolee Dam in Washington.  Probably gonna cost me a Benjamin...but it's only money.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Well...I just took NC to piss off a former business associate somewhere near Coolee Dam in Washington.  Probably gonna cost me a Benjamin...but it's only money.

Rufus>>

Probably a good bet. It is the smart bet. If I was betting on tonight's game I would take the Heels as well. Ive just lost my ass too many times betting on Basketball and Baseball. So I tend to stay away from them.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Refs have been frigging horrible. How the hell can you look at the monitor and still call that a flagrant 1? The refs have destroyed this game. Horr8ble to watch

You follow golf?   Viewers watching TV can decide a golf tourney outcome!  Rules infringements can be emailed in.  Happened again this past weekend to Lexy Thompson from the US.  

5 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

You follow golf?   Viewers watching TV can decide a golf tourney outcome!  Rules infringements can be emailed in.  Happened again this past weekend to Lexy Thompson from the US.  

Could not believe that shit. Lexie showed grit big time.

25 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

HEY !!!!!

My adopted Tar Heels won me a Benjamin.  All I got to do now...is collect it....(Smile).  Haven't heard a peep outa my guy near Coolee Dam...LOL.

Rufus>>

I am still waiting to get paid on my super bowl bet 

a bottle of wine I am sure your misses would enjoy