What ever happened to impeachment?

On 6/24/2019 at 8:34 AM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The same thing that happened to Locking up Hillary...

That's the funniest part of the whole stupid saga....

Maroons always think some of these politicians will go to jail...

Both sides try to outdo each other on it in vain.

Not realizing that if the crap gets bad enough, there is always "the fall guys"....

You know, Like those names you never heard about in the alphabet agencies and such.

What you generally look for, is the amount of turnover at the important positions...

Does not matter the excuse for the leave...

Things still appear to be moving on that front 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

That's the funniest part of the whole stupid saga....

Maroons always think some of these politicians will go to jail...

Both sides try to outdo each other on it in vain.

Not realizing that if the crap gets bad enough, there is always "the fall guys"....

You know, Like those names you never heard about in the alphabet agencies and such.

What you generally look for, is the amount of turnover at the important positions...

Does not matter the excuse for the leave...

Things still appear to be moving on that front at least.

This whole thing was a joke... 

I honestly would like to say Trump won't win again... 

But hell I said it the first time and BAM!!!... 

Don't get me wrong I didn't want Hillary either but I damn sure didn't want Trump... 

It's like we've taken a step back and forward in the wrong direction at the same time I can describe this whole term in one sentence:

Let's Cross the road without looking both ways... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I did tell you impeachment was going to go away in a month or so. I have an idea of how the Media likes to play.

The DNC had to let go of the impeachment idea because it was turning the middle of the road voters that tend to vote left into right leaning voters. If you can't see that by now you probably are a hard leaning left liberal or just hate Trump.

Don't worry though if you are a Dem. The DNC is very good at playing dirty to gain support. 

Some advice fpr the DNC... stop throwing out the "R" words so much. You know em well by now, Racists, Rednecks, and Republicans are #####. We are way past that stage in our lives and it will only appeal to the simple minded who are easily influnced and don't do their own research, or more to the point, a gang mentality.

It's going to be very tough to beat Trump after working so hard on fixing the big issues in the USA. I know he hasn't fixed them yet, but he is going at it full tilt. And for the record. He is not the only person that is or might be president to lie. It is known that to win against a tough opponent it helps to be devious. Just think of how D-Day was won and you will know what I mean.

PS. I will vote for the man that I believe will be the best to lead America in the next election.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I did tell you impeachment was going to go away in a month or so. I have an idea of how the Media likes to play.

The DNC had to let go of the impeachment idea because it was turning the middle of the road voters that tend to vote left into right leaning voters. If you can't see that by now you probably are a hard leaning left liberal or just hate Trump.

Don't worry though if you are a Dem. The DNC is very good at playing dirty to gain support. 

Some advice fpr the DNC... stop throwing out the "R" words so much. You know em well by now, Racists, Rednecks, and Republicans are #####. We are way past that stage in our lives and it will only appeal to the simple minded who are easily influnced and don't do their own research, or more to the point, a gang mentality.

It's going to be very tough to beat Trump after working so hard on fixing the big issues in the USA. I know he hasn't fixed them yet, but he is going at it full tilt. And for the record. He is not the only person that is or might be president to lie. It is known that to win against a tough opponent it helps to be devious. Just think of how D-Day was won and you will know what I mean.

PS. I will vote for the man that I believe will be the best to lead America in the next election.

Trump 

I feel bad for companies like USA today that have to settle for 'polish'.....

Because they can't score the hottest interview in town right now....

No worries they've got all the IMPORTANT facts...

Hey @DBP66 any bets T goes down, and gets jail time for this one????

A man's gotta eat you know....

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Troll said:

I feel bad for companies like USA today that have to settle for 'polish'.....

Because they can't score the hottest interview in town right now....

No worries they've got all the IMPORTANT facts...

Hey @DBP66 any bets T goes down, and gets jail time for this one????

A man's gotta eat you know....

when he has clowns like you baaaliveing he never assaulted any women (despite his own words) why should he worry??...it's just more "fake news" from the "enemy of the people"...the MSM...right??

On 6/26/2019 at 12:51 PM, DBP66 said:

when he has clowns like you baaaliveing he never assaulted any women (despite his own words) why should he worry??...it's just more "fake news" from the "enemy of the people"...the MSM...right??

Not sure I follow your drivel...you'll have to explain...

Which news do you think was "fake"....

the Anderson Cooper interview....or the USA Today bit???

giphy.gif

Tough choices I know...

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

Not sure I follow your drivel...you'll have to explain...

Which news do you think was "fake"....

the Anderson Cooper interview....or the USA Today bit???

giphy.gif

Tough choices I know...

come on!...they're all "fake news"...anything other than Fox news of course...how silly of you Ronnie...how could you forget??..O.o