What is the shoe was on the other foot(the slow one)

Zipcep

3 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Nothing more than a sore loser and racial antagonist who is without merit... Another member of the Democrat party who uses any and all excuses for anything.. Yes, he's a Democrat..

Exactly how much dumb shit can you spit out in a weeks time?

I feel sorry for you, old man.

Probably nothing to live for other than Democratic hatred.

Disgrace!

21 minutes ago, Ararar said:

No ,but if you accept one you have to accept the other as to not be a hypocrite.Since no one seems to be bothered by "wetback" they shouldn't be bothered by slow white guy.

What the hell are you even talking about?  Is Lavar ball on this forum?  The guy is a 1st class dickhead. They lost because his overrated (1/2 white) slow footed son got torched by UK's Fox.  I just pray the Knicks don't end up drafting this kid and his clusterfuck of a family.  

7 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

What the hell are you even talking about?  Is Lavar ball on this forum?  The guy is a 1st class dickhead. They lost because his overrated (1/2 white) slow footed son got torched by UK's Fox.  I just pray the Knicks don't end up drafting this kid and his clusterfuck of a family.  

This topic is on this forum as well as another with similar insulting language.Thats what I'm talking about.nobody seems bothered by that so why are they bothered by this ?

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

No ,but if you accept one you have to accept the other as to not be a hypocrite.Since no one seems to be bothered by "wetback" they shouldn't be bothered by slow white guy.

Whats this no one?  Its just obviously become accepted by moderators or site owner.  But hardly no one.  Anyways back to the usual. 

43 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Whats this no one?  Its just obviously become accepted by moderators or site owner.  But hardly no one.  Anyways back to the usual. 

Well I knew you were since you wanted to smack someone ? I'm talking to the majority who couldn't care any less about one insulting remark made by a board member but talk bad about someone they have never had any interaction with who made an insulting remark 

2 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Well I knew you were since you wanted to smack someone ? I'm talking to the majority who couldn't care any less about one insulting remark made by a board member but talk bad about someone they have never had any interaction with who made an insulting remark 

Its unfortunately becoming the norm on here.  I hear ya though. 

6 minutes ago, Ararar said:

That remark didn't go unnoticed by me, Rab and others are just loudmouthed hypocrites.  

• Like 1