Bird poops on Georgia QBs Car, Gets arrested for Cocaine possession

imaGoodBoyNow

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Watching the video rn. You can't keep rolling with blue lights behind you. They think you are eating all the dope and stuff. 

Stop straight away. 

These things only escalalate from the moment the lights come on.

Ya didn’t have time to watch full video just saw that the cops thought  that bird shit on the car was coke, like cocaine gonna stay on the car at that speed

at first thought I swore it was Ron pulling the Milton QB over for payback 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Watching the video rn. You can't keep rolling with blue lights behind you. They think you are eating all the dope and stuff. 

Stop straight away. 

He immediately called 911 and told them he was looking for lighting. That is allowed 

9280C0DD-01CD-4BE8-BC47-F4E666D36B70.jpeg

• Like 2

On 8/10/2019 at 9:23 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

Stop straight away. 

I understand but as an African American we are instructed to not stop till you find a lighted area.  Sad but that's a reality.  I would rather have a cop pissed at me in a populated lit area then stopping me on a dark road.  The track record hasn't been great.  I agree stopping right away is the norm. But when the norm doesn't apply to you. One does what's abnormal.   

• Thanks 1
  • Like 6

44 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I understand but as an African American we are intructed to not stop till you find a lighted area.  Sad but that's a reality.  I would rather have a cop pissed at me in a populated lit area then stopping me in a dark road.  The track record hasn't been great.  I agree stopping right away is the norm. But when the norm doesn't apply to you. One does what's abnormal.   

That's good advice for everyone, really. I'm white and I make a point to stop under a street light when I get pulled over at night. It's sad that anybody needs to fear for their safety when dealing with the very folks that are "supposed" to serve them. 

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I understand but as an African American we are intructed to not stop till you find a lighted area.  Sad but that's a reality.  I would rather have a cop pissed at me in a populated lit area then stopping me in a dark road.  The track record hasn't been great.  I agree stopping right away is the norm. But when the norm doesn't apply to you. One does what's abnormal.   

Clearly. 

I wasn't suggesting that the young man did anything technically wrong, just that due to the actions, be they normal, abnormal or anything between, all only serve to escalate the situation all the way around.

I've been watching live PD a lot lately, and having seen in numerous instances across all the different states they follow, all different races of cops and motorists, the stop is on some next level shit once the motorist has taken an abnormal amount of time to stop. 

White, black, hispanic and oriental, all get taken out of their cars and the treatment is totally different from a standard stop if they've taken the cop for a ride. 

This kid ended up with some trumped up bird shit/cocaine charge because of it. He had to bond out and the works. 

Quite possibly had he stopped pretty immediately, it's a routine stop. 

Again, I totally understand why he didn't stop. Just pointing out the obvious.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Clearly. 

I wasn't suggesting that the young man did anything technically wrong, just that due to the actions, be they normal, abnormal or anything between, all only serve to escalate the situation all the way around.

I've been watching live PD a lot lately, and having seen in numerous instances across all the different states they follow, all different races of cops and motorists, the stop is on some next level shit once the motorist has taken an abnormal amount of time to stop. 

White, black, hispanic and oriental, all get taken out of their cars and the treatment is totally different from a standard stop if they've taken the cop for a ride. 

This kid ended up with some trumped up bird shit/cocaine charge because of it. He had to bond out and the works. 

Quite possibly had he stopped pretty immediately, it's a routine stop. 

Again, I totally understand why he didn't stop. Just pointing out the obvious.

Intent is important here. I believe this young man made a reasonable decision and his actions indicated that he had zero intent to elude the LEO. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Cracker said:

Intent is important here. I believe this young man made a reasonable decision and his actions indicated that he had zero intent to elude the LEO. 

This to a reasonable person makes a ton of sense. I'm inclined to agree. 

However, having watched numerous stops on Live PD and seeing people not travel anywhere near the distance he did before stopping, I am also inclined to think that the cops aren't exactly reasonable. 

Their initial training is this stop is going to be an all out investigation. I'm gonna look, smell, ask intrusive questions, look and smell some more. That's a standard run of the mill stop for no turn signal, a brake light out, a tag light out or speeding etc. 

Now, compound this by not stopping straight away and the instinct is to think something nefarious right off the jump. Remember, he was already going to investigate. Now he has elevated thoughts that you aren't stopping so you can shove an 8 ball up your rear end. 

Reasonable and the police today don't much belong in the same sentence. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

However, having watched numerous stops on Live PD and seeing people not travel anywhere near the distance he did before stopping, I am also inclined to think that the cops aren't exactly reasonable. 

Their initial training is this stop is going to be an all out investigation. I'm gonna look, smell, ask intrusive questions, look and smell some more. That's a standard run of the mill stop for no turn signal, a brake light out, a tag light out or speeding etc. 

Now, compound this by not stopping straight away and the instinct is to think something nefarious right off the jump. Remember, he was already going to investigate. Now he has elevated thoughts that you aren't stopping so you can shove an 8 ball up your rear end. 

We agree.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2019 at 7:19 AM, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@ATLien12x

@BUFORDGAWOLVES you can’t make this up 

Hahaha. How dumb do they look? That kid is smart to call the PD and tell them he is not running just looking for a well lit place to stop. Well raised kid. Then cops try looking for other reasons to try and trap him into saying something wrong. Lol. I'm glad this is getting all kinds of press. I'm his newest fan. Hoping he has a great year on the field.

• Like 5

On 8/10/2019 at 7:23 AM, HawgGoneIt said:

Stop straight away. 

Not what I have been taught from my cop friends. They day we have the right to find a safe place to stop. He did exactly the right thing by calling in.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Not what I have been taught from my cop friends. They day we have the right to find a safe place to stop. He did exactly the right thing by calling in.

I was curious when someone would chime in on this. I assumed that either we have the right to find a safe space or the LEO does not have the right to put us in a potentially dangerous situation. Semantics? Maybe.

• Like 1

Also, even if he calls in, does the dispatch transfer the information in a timely fashion? 

If they did, why does the cop continue to escalate the attempt to stop? He goes from following behind with blue lights to eventually closing in tight with audible siren as well. All of this after the young man has called in and told why he isn't stopping. 

Another pointer toward the cops aren't reasonable. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What a well written article. Nailed every point. Thank God a certain poster from the Klan side of the forum was not the officer. Since his favorite saying "comply or die" would have meant shits being fired while the young man was looking for a safe place to pull over.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

But, wouldn't the cops have been told by the dispatcher that the kid called and said what he said?

• Like 1