South Pointe (SC) 33 @ Buford 27 Final.

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

That i would agree with 

But rab making it sound like a Florida power almost got embarrassed by a GA team yet that GA team wasn't a bad one 

He making it sound like colquitt was 3-7 last year 

We got beat 34-3 and 49-21 last year doofuss! Don't look as though FLAAAAWDA was THAT strong now does it? TRUTH be known, FLAAAAAAWDA is just like Jersey and Cali! They can't get out of their own way without MASSIVE recruiting! 

Just now, ORabidOne said:

We got beat 34-3 and 49-21 last year doofuss! Don't look as though FLAAAAWDA was THAT strong now does it? TRUTH be known, FLAAAAAAWDA is just like Jersey and Cali! They can't get out of their own way without MASSIVE recruiting! 

At least Florida will travel across the country to face top teams

Most GA powers won't even travel to South Florida 

4 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

Hey Chuckles! Pick a team, ANY team or three next season from FLAAAAWDA! Colquitt needs six non region games! We'll see how strong you girls recruited during the summer!

Please.

We know Rush isn't going to step up and be a man.

Laughable.

On 4/12/2017 at 9:16 AM, LeftOnBase said:

I read on the GAVSV, several months back, that Buford was/is denying any new students/transfers at their high school. This has been ongoing for a few years now. This was/is due to the possibility of overcrowding. They have bought more land, and I think they have "broken ground" for a new and bigger high school. I believe 100% that zero transfers had everything to do with these losses. That, and having a one-dimensional (run heavy) offense.

They don't NEED transfers, when half of the universe is trying to get into their school system beFORE ninth grade! Thus not being considered transfers!

3 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

And GA teams don't recruit 

LMAO that's funny

I seem to recall lowndes trying to cheap shot us and steal our coach from under us so don't act like GA don't recruit

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

If my life consisted of arguing all the time about absolutely nothing Id name myself LOSer too.

Right now you're whole life consists of being bad at football analysis and telling people that every Georgia team is good.

I'll take my accurate quips any day over that despair.

Just now, ORabidOne said:

You're SHITTIN me RIGHT? We PAID those boys to make the call to Dominos in MOULTRIE!

Nothing like being paid to walk into someones house, beat them over the head and send them wounded back to their wife/mistress.

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

So you all only play south Florida powers at home

Why is that, ref advantage lol

Or are you all scared of Florida humidity 

WE need HOME games, and THEY need the MONEY!xD HELL, unless Booker T, Miami Central, and STA are involved with each other! Or FSU or UF ain't playing! You couldn't draw a large enough crowd in FLAAAAWDA to pay for turning on the lights!

3 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

WE need HOME games, and THEY need the MONEY!xD HELL, unless Booker T, Miami Central, and STA are involved with each other! Or FSU or UF ain't playing! You couldn't draw a large enough crowd in FLAAAAWDA to pay for turning on the lights!

Even with no crowd those South Florida teams would cream you all GA guys

A GA team with a 30+ game win streak almost lost to a 7a team who will fall in regionals and has basically no secondary 

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Even with no crowd those South Florida teams would cream you all GA guys

A GA team with a 30+ game win streak almost lost to a 7a team who will fall in regionals and has basically no secondary 

And THEN you awakened from your crack induced stupor!xD Are you referring to crappy lil 4A CATERSVILLE against a 7A FLAAAAWDA POWER? Catersville won't even play a SOUTH Georgia 7A power!

And you mean, beat us like Booker T did Northside WR? Or how bout Miami Central did to Camden and Grayson?xDxDxD 

And before you say it, NOCROSS is an EMBARRASSMENT to GHSA football! They got down 21-0 in the first quarter to Booker T. on two pick sixes, and FOLDED their tent! THAT'S what happens when you have a buncha Carpetbagger transfers, slithering into a program during the summer! And having NO chemistry!