South Pointe (SC) 33 @ Buford 27 Final.

1 hour ago, Nick Adams said:

What do you know about South Pointe? Do you know about football city, USA? Stephon Gilmore, Jadevone Clowney, Zeek Rodney, Anthony Johnson, Nick McCloud! Plenty of players and that’s just south pointe! Northwestern is in the same town! Jonathan Joseph, Ben Watson, Corderral Patterson, OSU QB and all time passing leader Mason Rudolph, And many names I’m missing!  No shortage of players and no matter the outcome you will see for yourself! I mean SC schedules plenty of good games every year where is it weak? Maybe one down year or two but it’s just powerhouses playing power houses every year because they invest in it! South Pointe is one of the smaller schools but only schedules good games every year!

Football City USA?xD You need to check out the NFL players from crappy lil Thomasville, Ga! PLUS, a HEISMAN TROPHY WINNER! And a course, there is ALSO the winningest team on the PLANET, thirty miles down the road in VALDOSTA, GEORGIA!

21 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

A bunch of irrelevant stuff that has no bearing on where the 2017 South Pointe should be ranked nationally

He HAS to thump his chest about SOMETHING! Since by and large, the WHOLE state of South Carolina, has pinned their quality in the past on Byrnes, the transfer capital of the Palmetto State!

On 9/12/2017 at 11:27 PM, steeler01 said:

Would you rank South Pointe up there with 2005 Byrnes or 2006 Gaffney?

Those were actual top 25 teams and 2005 Byrnes  was a legit top 10 team

Very doubtful.  I am with Bormio.  I am not sure they were the best in SC last year as I think Dutch Fork and a few others would have caused them issue and may be the same this year with Fort Dorchester and some others.

Gaffney was a physical team with a QB, Malcom Long, that could make all the throws and run it fairly well.  They were always very aggressive and could pound it.  

Byrnes was ahead of the curve with the spread and no huddle offense.  Korn was able to throw it very well and could run it.  Think on a national level their biggest issue would have been dealing with teams that had very big, strong o line that could grind them and keep the game slowed down.  

On 9/12/2017 at 9:58 AM, Nick Adams said:

Honestly, Georgia prep forum fans are great. Nice and civil with a little trash talk. Unlike talking to fans in North Carolina; who think football was born there. I’ll share more content later!

Sensible people from NC that truly know the game do not think that.  Believe me.  NC churns out some very gifted players but the game does not get the attention or support it needs in NC to be an elite state for football.  HC at the largest schools making $70k with 25 years in the system.  The new spring football has no contact which may be better than the old days of no spring football.  Most schools do not have a class for football to do drills and weights.  The best coaches instantly look to go out of state once they hit the 30 year retirement.

2 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Well it must be true then.

Like Valdosta being Winnersville.

I guess we just have to accept it.

9_9

Valdosta has been nicknamed Winnersville a long time. 

You must be referring to "Titletown", as it was annointed by ESPN.

Get your facts straight.

Haters gonna hate though. Another desperate plea for attention by Loser.

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Valdosta has been nicknamed Winnersville a long time. 

You must be referring to "Titletown", as it was annointed by ESPN.

Get your facts straight.

They're both stupid and laughable titles.

One is as silly as the other.

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Another desperate plea for attention from Loser. 

This is all you can muster as a defense for some small nothing town calling itself Winnersville for no apparent reason.

Good one.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Its the winningest HS in the Nation. And they use to actually be good... for a very long time. The name stuck.

Lol. Yeah theres no apparent reason.

Like I said.

No apparent reason.

It's high school football dude.

Get a grip.

It's not that important in the grand scheme of things to call your city Winnersville.

It's pathetic.

6 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

.. you get more desperate by the day.

What's more desperate?

Clowning a town for giving itself such a silly nickname....

or...

Actually being the town that names yourself Winnersville because a high school used to be good as football?

Just now, Nick Adams said:

There is a lot of money in High school football!

This has nothing to do with the fact that it's silly that a city that nobody has heard of calls itself Football City USA.

11 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Like I said.

No apparent reason.

It's high school football dude.

Get a grip.

It's not that important in the grand scheme of things to call your city Winnersville.

It's pathetic.

Important enough for you to complain about. 

That nicknames been around for years, and HSFB is huge is SoGA. STA followers wouldnt understand, theres little loyalty there and fewer fans.