South Pointe (SC) 33 @ Buford 27 Final.

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

This is an underrated game.  I think if South pointe was from some other part of the country,  and equally talented  this game would be super hyped.

If they were from a power state, they would've lost already(Wouldn't be riding their winning streak which has dumb polls ranking them high), and they're not a team with a ton of talent(Mediocre and none where it matters along the LOS)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

If they were from a power state, they would've lost already(Wouldn't be riding their winning streak which has dumb polls ranking them high), and they're not a team with a ton of talent(Mediocre and none where it matters along the LOS)

You sold me. I was feeling the same kind of way but hadn't seen enough of SP

Just now, ECHS05 said:

They are the clear best team in SC ... and brought back a ton of starters from a team that only lost 28-23 to SFA last year and SFA is top 20 everywhere too.

They play in the 2nd highest division in South Carolina and won't have to play the top teams in South Carolina. Clear best without having to beat the 2nd or 3rd etc..... Sure. Their ranking is based upon their winning streak. 

SFA is top 20 because of daisy chain rankings. Those two teams have no business in those positions. 

Just now, steeler01 said:

They play in the 2nd highest division in South Carolina and won't have to play the top teams in South Carolina. Clear best without having to beat the 2nd or 3rd etc..... Sure. Their ranking is based upon their winning streak. 

SFA is top 20 because of daisy chain rankings. Those two teams have no business in those positions. 

I would agree with you about South Pointe before I would SFA.

SFA is going to wreck shop this year.

1 minute ago, steeler01 said:

They only have a couple of those guys, and none of them are along the LOS.  A place that matters when playing top teams.

A couple... looks like 3 couples + 1

4* WR Derion Kendrick - Clemson Commit (this is their QB and hes pretty damn good)

3* DE Eli Adams - Virginia Tech Commit

3* CB Steven Gilmore - related to NFL CB Stephon Gilmore

3* K BT Potter - #3 K nationally

2* CB Jamari Currence 

2* S Scott Robinson Jr. 

'19 RB Jaylen Mahoney - offer from Miami (OH)

6 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

A couple... looks like 3 couples + 1

4* WR Derion Kendrick - Clemson Commit (this is their QB and hes pretty damn good)

3* DE Eli Adams - Virginia Tech Commit

3* CB Steven Gilmore - related to NFL CB Stephon Gilmore

3* K BT Potter - #3 K nationally

2* CB Jamari Currence 

2* S Scott Robinson Jr. 

'19 RB Jaylen Mahoney - offer from Miami (OH)

Do you know how many teams have that type of talent?

WR(Playing QB)

DE

CB

CB

S

RB

2 offensive players

4 defensive players

11 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Its his 1st year... they were already stocking up last year.

Hes literally only been there 2 months.

6 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

In 2015, under Mike Clay... SFA went 2-9.

Last year under Henry Russell, they were 10-2. Only losing to IMG and PC.

They were already stocking up.

They got arguably two of SJC's best defensive players in the offseason and two of their RB's. They also got two transfer QBs, including, Logan Holgerson. The point is that they are a different team from last year in their composition.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nick Adams said:

Honestly, Georgia prep forum fans are great. Nice and civil with a little trash talk. Unlike talking to fans in North Carolina; who think football was born there. I’ll share more content later!

Do we even have any North Carolina fans here or are they all patting themselves on the back at http://carolinavarsity.com/

On 4/10/2017 at 4:12 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

South Pointe was the SC 4A D1 state champ while Buford was the 5A Runner up. 

Idk how much Buford or SP bring back. But I know Buford will be getting some transfers.... Bank on it.... 

Buford will be a JUNIOR ball club, with a FRESHMAN QB! But may possibly be the most talented team in the state! And NOW, they have a half ass decent coach to boot!