South Pointe (SC) 33 @ Buford 27 Final.

6 hours ago, noonereal said:

Who does Cal have as the better rated team in their early sneak, whatever they call it rating?

#10 Nationally South Pointe SC vs #516 Nationally Buford GA

A difference of 29.3 rating points.

Meaning South Pointe should be a 4+ TD favorite...

Lets see if it turns out that way... Im going to say, probably not.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

#10 Nationally South Pointe SC vs #516 Nationally Buford GA

A difference of 29.3 rating points.

Meaning South Pointe should be a 4+ TD favorite...

Lets see if it turns out that way... Im going to say, probably not.

thank you

buford and grayson have balls

good stuff

• Thanks 2

• 4 months later...
On 4/10/2017 at 2:57 PM, Nolebull813 said:

Glad to see Georgia lock in a quality game.  Will be a good one 

SOOOOOOO, I GUESS that you being a FLAAAAWDAN! You agree that STA, American Heritage, JAX Trinity, Plant, IMG, Cocoa, and Bolles are ALL CHUMPS? Cause THEY have been on the menu, for the past four or five seasons!

On 4/14/2017 at 9:15 AM, LeftOnBase said:

But, which of the three do the stud athletes attend? Cartersville is a City school. Their district size changed dramatically with the classification realignment. Now, they can pull from the entire county.....not just the city.

Cartersville has ALWAYS pulled students from not only the two county schools, but surrounding areas as well! Many go to school there is the FIRST grade, and certainly by the sixth! JUST like they do at other city schools in Rome, Carrollton, Calhoun, and Buford! ALL should be forced to play in the highest classification!

4 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

What are your thoughts on this matchup? Particularly your view on South Pointe being a fan

When Buford coaches came up they told a local coach they felt like they could run on us! My view from seeing Buford is they run 95% of the time. It works for them but South Pointe is stacked too. It’s hard to call because both teams haven’t played any real competition. But you can’t just throw 5% of the game against south pointe they have great man corners and nice sized players in the box. Not as big as Buford but decent. We have the #15 athlete in the country at QB, #1 kicker in the nation, VT commit at DE, Stephon Gilmore’s (NE Patriots) little brother WR/DB who has many offers and a great running back duo who are good and being recruited in the acc. Buford has the advantage in my view with size and they are a unfimilar opponent.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ATLien12x said:

Absolutely. Thank you for your take, Nick!  The unfamiliarity and talent should make for a great game between two good programs  

Echs I haven't seen South Pointe enough but in terms of Pick Em I'm going with Buford simply until SP proves me wrong I gotta roll with what usually works - 

Honestly, Georgia prep forum fans are great. Nice and civil with a little trash talk. Unlike talking to fans in North Carolina; who think football was born there. I’ll share more content later!

• Like 2