South Pointe (SC) 33 @ Buford 27 Final.

25 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Steeler knows all ..,,, actually he was high on Clemson a long time before most everyone else.  But I distinctly remember him saying the Patriot WRs could not get separation on the Seahawk DBs.

Would you rank South Pointe up there with 2005 Byrnes or 2006 Gaffney?

Those were actual top 25 teams and 2005 Byrnes  was a legit top 10 team

12 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Would you rank South Pointe up there with 2005 Byrnes or 2006 Gaffney?

Those were actual top 25 teams and 2005 Byrnes  was a legit top 10 team

No, not now and probably not at the end of the year.  A 4A schedule is simply too weak in SC.  Not to say they could not run an all 5A schedule - but they won't get the chance to.  They destroyed NW week 1 - but NW is not good this year.  But those 2 teams you mentioned were all time great teams in SC.  

1 hour ago, steeler01 said:

BS

If anyone is usually wrong, it's you Mr. Hump every Georgia opponent and Georgia team.

Anytime anyone questions a Georgia opponent, there you are to try and defend the opponent.  I could care less what state opponent South Pointe is playing, they're not a top 25 team. 

You know the drill fellas. EVERY team that Georgia plays is shit.

EVERY Georgia team is shit.

Ya'll ain't got it figured out yet? The next thread will probably remove ALL doubt. SMH.

On 4/12/2017 at 9:16 AM, LeftOnBase said:

I read on the GAVSV, several months back, that Buford was/is denying any new students/transfers at their high school. This has been ongoing for a few years now. This was/is due to the possibility of overcrowding. They have bought more land, and I think they have "broken ground" for a new and bigger high school. I believe 100% that zero transfers had everything to do with these losses. That, and having a one-dimensional (run heavy) offense.

Buford has accepted some transfers and have a few move ins, one from California.  The most notable transfers are the Freshman QB that enrolled in Buford during his 8th grade year and a receiver from Lambert.  Multiple new subdivisions have opened within the city limits with more under construction and planned.  The new $74M High School is under construction.  You can't miss it on Buford Highway just north of City Hall.  With the hiring of Ford, the offense and changed and is now the spread with the talented Freshman QB (10+ FBS Offers) running things.  # 1 rated pro style QB for the class of 2021.  Buford will continue to run the football with the best RB trio in the State.  Turner - Michigan,  Grant - Tennessee and Brown the JR rated a 4 star with 14 offers.  With that kind of talent n the backfield behind one of Buford's biggest and most heaviest offensive lines, you have to still run the football.  The difference this year is they'll be able to pass it too, something that haven't done well in past years.  South Pointe game should be a good one.  It IS at Buford although originally scheduled for South Pointe. 

• Like 3

On 9/12/2017 at 10:32 PM, steeler01 said:

Says me

What do you know about South Pointe? Do you know about football city, USA? Stephon Gilmore, Jadevone Clowney, Zeek Rodney, Anthony Johnson, Nick McCloud! Plenty of players and that’s just south pointe! Northwestern is in the same town! Jonathan Joseph, Ben Watson, Corderral Patterson, OSU QB and all time passing leader Mason Rudolph, And many names I’m missing!  No shortage of players and no matter the outcome you will see for yourself! I mean SC schedules plenty of good games every year where is it weak? Maybe one down year or two but it’s just powerhouses playing power houses every year because they invest in it! South Pointe is one of the smaller schools but only schedules good games every year!

56 minutes ago, Nick Adams said:

What do you know about South Pointe? Do you know about football city, USA? Stephon Gilmore, Jadevone Clowney, Zeek Rodney, Anthony Johnson, Nick McCloud! Plenty of players and that’s just south pointe! Northwestern is in the same town! Jonathan Joseph, Ben Watson, Corderral Patterson, OSU QB and all time passing leader Mason Rudolph, And many names I’m missing!  No shortage of players and no matter the outcome you will see for yourself! I mean SC schedules plenty of good games every year where is it weak? Maybe one down year or two but it’s just powerhouses playing power houses every year because they invest in it! South Pointe is one of the smaller schools but only schedules good games every year!

A bunch of irrelevant stuff that has no bearing on where the 2017 South Pointe should be ranked nationally