United

rockinl

1 minute ago, Pops said:

Just to be clear, i am not a veteran -- just respect the heck out of guys like you that are

... especially USMC Gunnery Sergants even moreso than generals or admirals from the academies

we all owe you guys a debt of gratitude 

The world is a dangerous place and we all are appreciative of those who volunteer to serve this Beautiful Nation of ours.  Rockin L was a SSgt In the Corps.  I spent most of my time arresting drunk and disorderly Military guys and writing 1408's or 1805's Military Tickets while he hunted bad guys. I did 16 months of my 20 years career with 13th MEU Infantry 1stBn 4th Marines (Attached). He did 16 years with Infantry units.  I know at the end of the day it is just banter.  Thanks again and Peace be unto you and yours.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I'm mostly an observer now days. But I do get a kick out of them just wanting to kick ass and how much you fail to understand the gravity of it all.

I go to immediate action of Slap Pull Observe Release tap and Shoot.  You will get a kick out of that old warrior acronym SPORTS.  :P  Pops have always been cool with me even in Disagreeing on matters.  I think he is prior Service.   I have never had a tiff with him.  And since I no longer comment on these subjects. I am sure it will remain that way. 

Now I will go back to reading about how United should have Murdered the Bum. 9_9

I hear ya. Im just here for the banter. Ive even gotten to where I almost pay more attention to the political post more than the football post. Ha. Been at this since the 90's. Maybe its time to move on. Find myself getting bored with it more and more. Very few of the "old" guys left around from the old 5A board. Kinda livens the day sometimes, unless it's Caj, and then Ill probably say something I actually mean. 

Im cool with everyone else. Just when someone pops off i return fire. Its just who I am. :)

Me and my tan hot blonde are off to NOLA for the weekend for some great food, music, and craft beers. Bout the only place in La. that I care for, and even then I take a long shower when I get home! HAHA

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, rockinl said:

I hear ya. Im just here for the banter. Ive even gotten to where I almost pay more attention to the political post more than the football post. Ha. Been at this since the 90's. Maybe its time to move on. Find myself getting bored with it more and more. Very few of the "old" guys left around from the old 5A board. Kinda livens the day sometimes, unless it's Caj, and then Ill probably say something I actually mean. 

Im cool with everyone else. Just when someone pops off i return fire. Its just who I am. :)

Me and my tan hot blonde are off to NOLA for the weekend for some great food, music, and craft beers. Bout the only place in La. that I care for, and even then I take a long shower when I get home! HAHA

I Stopped as well. The nature of the Marine in me is to always fight back as you probably can tell with some of my past posts.  You and that Lady of Marines enjoy your weekend and try not to step in piss down there 9_9

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, rockinl said:

I appreciate your perspective that this is just banter

Thank you for your service

Also, please post a pic of the tan hot blonde

50 minutes ago, Pops said:

I appreciate your perspective that this is just banter

Thank you for your service

Also, please post a pic of the tan hot blonde

Was gonna post the same lol! But honestly still waiting for the Maximum Hornet Sting pic of the cougar that was gonna go Mrs. Robinson on him first :D!

5 hours ago, thc6795 said:

His lawyers are now saying he has a concussion, broken nose and broken teeth. I can see it now. It is going to be like that Brady Bunch episode where Carol backs up her car into another mans car at the grocery store so he takes her to court. He has to be wheeled in. Has a neck brace, busted arm and cast on leg. This shit is getting beyond funny, more like sad. I wonder how many vultures I mean Lawyers lined up and asked for this guys case?

Pretty sure Carol could have unbuttoned the top botton off the Amish outfit and Mr. Dugan would have forgot why he was there.

IMG_1016.JPG

• Like 3

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

and we appreciate your time here! :P

Seems "Doctor not get up" had teeth knocked out, received a concussion and broken nose.

Honest, you are still defending this? 

I think the question is whether you're still defending a guy that 

-- refused the instructions of an airline crew

-- refused the instructions of officers of the law

-- resisted arrest

-- traded prescriptions for gay sex and was late to another deal

-- has a documented history of anger issues

dont even think there's a question of who was wrong here -- am just one of the few not sensationalizing 

4 minutes ago, Pops said:

I think the question is whether you're still defending a guy that 

-- refused the instructions of an airline crew

-- refused the instructions of officers of the law

-- resisted arrest

-- traded prescriptions for gay sex and was late to another deal

-- has a documented history of anger issues

dont even think there's a question of who was wrong here -- am just one of the few not sensationalizing 

wow

I am way disappointed in you. Honest. 

This has zero to do with the incident or discussion. 

Do you think it does?

Should they have pulled a gun and shot him? 

Where is the line? 

10 minutes ago, noonereal said:

wow

I am way disappointed in you. Honest. 

This has zero to do with the incident or discussion. 

Do you think it does?

Where is the line? 

Ill tell you what if I was on that plane I would be suing the DR. For mental distress and whatever else an attorney could come up with. This DR is going to get paid. He will have money. He caused this whole mess. I am suing his ass.

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Ill tell you what if I was on that plane I would be suing the DR. For mental distress and whatever else an attorney could come up with. This DR is going to get paid. He will have money. He caused this whole mess. I am suing his ass.

If I were on the plane, I may very well have gone to the Doctors aid... well when I was young.

I can't believe it's OK to assault someone, in you and Pops mind who is not violent. 

Just now, noonereal said:

If I were on the plane, I may very well have gone to the Doctors aid... well when I was young.

I can't believe it's OK to assault someone, in you and Pops mind who is not violent. 

The DR was in the wrong. Why would I open myself up to possibly being charged with a crime? What were the police supposed to do? Just say ok, the plane can just sit here? Again I am suing the hell at this DR. I would have a better chance in court then he will. He is going to get paid because this is all over the media. it will never see a court room. If it does the law is on his side. As a passenger who sat there and witnessed the whole thing. Im suing him. Not only for mental distress, but he caused me to miss my next flight and again anything my attorneys can come up. Ill bet you someone sues his ass?

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

The DR was in the wrong. Why would I open myself up to possibly being charged with a crime? What were the police supposed to do? Just say ok, the plane can just sit here? Again I am suing the hell at this DR. I would have a better chance in court then he will. He is going to get paid because this is all over the media. it will never see a court room. If it does the law is on his side. As a passenger who sat there and witnessed the whole thing. Im suing him. Not only for mental distress, but he caused me to miss my next flight and again anything my attorneys can come up. Ill bet you someone sues his ass?

let me get this straight

(BTW, they were not police)

you are gonna sue the Doc for being beaten?  It upset you as a passenger that he let himself be beaten? 

You are suing someone for making you late? 

Soooo when I am in traffic beacuse of an accident, I should sue the drives involved because I was late to the kid's soccer match?

Dude, you are screing me with this stuff. No one can think like this. Can they?

BTW, all this is not relevant. My questions were:

Where is the line? 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

let me get this straight

you are gonna sue the Doc for being beaten?  It upset you as a passenger that he let himself be beaten? 

Soooo when I am in traffic beacuse of an accident, I should sue the drives involved because I was late to the kid's soccer match?

Where is the line? 

The video I saw, one of the two that removed him had a black jacket with POLICE on the back. Not the one dragging him.

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

let me get this straight

Where is the line? 

Im suing his ass. This is what America is today nor. He was in the wrong he broke the law. Period.  Again Ill bet you someone sues him?

No they should not kill him, I would have been fine if they tased him.

Just now, thc6795 said:

Im suing his ass. This is what America is today nor. He was in the wrong he broke the law. Period.  Again Ill bet you someone sues him?

No they should not kill him, I would have been fine if they tased him.

OK, a concussion is OK, knocking out teeth is OK, breaking a noise is OK, tasing is OK...

and in any combination? 

So how about littering? can the same be done? 

as to you suing, why don't you try suing that women on the highway that just caused you to be backed up in traffic because she was texting and hit a poll. If she lived. You'd have as much luck. Hey, suppose you witnessed the accident and were late for the game? You could sue here twice! 

THC, come on dude, this is some crazy stuff you are posting. The world does not work like you think. 

7 minutes ago, noonereal said:

OK, a concussion is OK, knocking out teeth is OK, breaking a noise is OK, tasing is OK...

and in any combination? 

So how about littering? can the same be done? 

as to you suing, why don't you try suing that women on the highway that just caused you to be backed up in traffic because she was texting and hit a poll. If she lived. You'd have as much luck. Hey, suppose you witnessed the accident and were late for the game? You could sue here twice! 

THC, come on dude, this is some crazy stuff you are posting. The world does not work like you think. 

Nor this guy caused this, he is to blame. As for the lady texting while driving? It happens all the time. I personally would sue for being late to a game. However if I am a business man on that flight and I have to make a deadline to get a huge deal done and I miss it because of this assclown. Someone is going to pay. His ass would for sure be part of my claim.  

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Nor this guy caused this, he is to blame. As for the lady texting while driving? It happens all the time

WTF

frequency of occurrence voids culpability?

I know your not a straight logic guy but some of the stuff you are saying in the last few posts is wild. 

You do realize that none of these links show where the women was sued for making someone late or for the trauma of witnessing the crash, right? So what was the point of the links? 

WTF

frequency of occurrence voids culpability?

I know your not a straight logic guy but some of the stuff you are saying in the last few posts is wild. 

You do realize that none of these links show where the women was sued for making someone late or for the trauma of witnessing the crash, right? So what was the point of the links? 

Hence the reason I deleted them.

As much as my stance baffles you. Your belief that this DR shares none of the blame baffles me. He caused this, 4 people were asked to debark. 3 complied he didn't. He is going to get paid because the court of opinion, not the court of law. It will never see the inside of a court room.

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Hence the reason I deleted them.

As much as my stance baffles you. Your belief that this DR shares none of the blame baffles me. He caused this, 4 people were asked to debark. 3 complied he didn't. He is going to get paid because the court of opinion, not the court of law. It will never see the inside of a court room.

I never said he shared no blame. Go back and read my posts. It's a matter of the degree of force that was used that I have issue with. 

You can't knock out teeth, break a nose and bruise  a brain because someone is engaged in a peaceful protest (this is effectively what it was) 

I am not a lawyer but I am willing to bet it's not legal to break a nose, knock out teeth AND bruise a brain in order to end a peaceful protest. 

This is America. 

But it is legal to put a man in a choke hold for selling illegal cigarette's, resulting in the mans death?

Your right this is America people are suing people all the time for stupid shit.   

I have no clue what you are trying to say.

My point is officers put a man in a choke hold for resisting arrest. The man died. The officer were found not guilty. These officers were doing their jobs, he the good DR resisited he is at fault. They the cops committed no crime. Done with this one.