Headed North - Ready To Rumble

Rufus69

Me and Ms. Violet are leaving the Island headed to Wartown for the Big Birthday Bash tonight !!!!

Tomorrow....we're on to the Benz to watch my poor, tiny, little undersized Hawgs take on the MONSTERS OF THE MIDWAY....North Gwinnett...in what should be one for people who enjoy high school football.  Just for Sammy...Colquitt will hafta play the game down (3) key players (one is out for the season).  But...like I was always told....you play the game with them you got.  Like "Doc" always yells at me when I fall behind in a 5K...."Suck it up, Buttercup".

Sunday...win or lose...I gotta take Ms. Violet to Blue Ridge Ga.  That was the deal.  Should be back on the Island by Thursday...if I don't take up residence at the Grumpy Old Men Brewing.  So wish us luck and like always....let's keep everybody healthy....AND...

GO YOU HAIRY HAWGS....GATA !!!!!

Rufus>> 

57 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

Me and Ms. Violet are leaving the Island headed to Wartown for the Big Birthday Bash tonight !!!!

Tomorrow....we're on to the Benz to watch my poor, tiny, little undersized Hawgs take on the MONSTERS OF THE MIDWAY....North Gwinnett...in what should be one for people who enjoy high school football.  Just for Sammy...Colquitt will hafta play the game down (3) key players (one is out for the season).  But...like I was always told....you play the game with them you got.  Like "Doc" always yells at me when I fall behind in a 5K...."Suck it up, Buttercup".

Sunday...win or lose...I gotta take Ms. Violet to Blue Ridge Ga.  That was the deal.  Should be back on the Island by Thursday...if I don't take up residence at the Grumpy Old Men Brewing.  So wish us luck and like always....let's keep everybody healthy....AND...

GO YOU HAIRY HAWGS....GATA !!!!!

Rufus>> 

That freaking drive though... 

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Colquitt County will probably make me look stupid for ranking North Gwinnett....won't be the first or last time though.

I really struggled with that ranking.

I'll be watching.

Should be a great game.

Eh. We get it. There's a lot of question marks with Colquitt for people not "in". New head coach. Almost completely new coaching staff. New O-line. Young in the secondary. 

There's a lot of positives too though. One of the best and fastest wide receiving groups in the state. We also have a big tight end target that we are looking for a break out year from. Senior 4 star rb and pretty good couple of rbs behind him for a change of pace. Senior QB that is starting to get some D3 attention, hopefully will get more as the season progresses. 

And a got damn mean ass line backer crew patrolling the middle. MEAN! 

A pretty good but unheralded nose. Unheralded due to size in stature, but, MEAN. 

I honestly don't know how the game will go, but, I fully expect a Colquitt win. It could be an ugly win and I'd be ok with it. I suspect Colquitt by 10 or more, but, haven't seen NG live yet. 

• Like 1

Hawg....we just checked into the hotel in Wartown.  Had a few minutes to give one of my Lime Sink spies a buzz on the wireless.  After a few minutes of poor mouthing...(Smile)....he put it to me straight.  He said in no uncertain terms....

"Rufus....we coming to play.  No joke.  WE COMING TO PLAY."

I feel a little better.  You just make sure our special teams....are SPECIAL.

Rufus>>

• Like 1