St Frances Academy 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

ATLien12x

On 8/27/2019 at 2:47 PM, The Guru said:

You can't make up this kind of stupidity and fecklessness, folks.

You scrape the bottom of the barrel looking for comebacks, and attempts to look intelligent, but come up empty every time.

You know the truth, but it’s reflects poorly on your team.... if you can call STA your team.  I highly doubt you have any sort of hands on, or meaningful role with the program.

Back to the original point you cried about... STA offense is about as bad as University of Miami.

3 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

At what point do his Sons say damn Dad chill on throwing our inheritance away on chasing some mythical championship? Probably after eventually he’s scratches that itch 

Well, the money actually comes from the mom. She comes from a very wealthy old money family. Biff just manages the money. He’s made a lot for them as well. She’s totally onboard with what he’s doing, a big part of it actually. 

24 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Yeah I know  Biffs wife is heiress to the Baby Ruth fortune  it’s her Mom not his lol anyway whatever. Hope he gets his precious soon.  

I know, you said his son’s. So, meaning their mom. Ironically enough, Biff is from not far from where Saint Frances Academy is located. SFA is in the heart of East Baltimore, right by the city jail. Biff is from Little Italy, they’re very close to one another. And Little Italy was very working class when Biff grew up. He’s far from a rich kid. 

10 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Yeah I know that. Not rich but “connected “  bada bing.  Whatever he is he was in a position to woo a rich heiress and sell her momma Lol

He went to Gilman and Duke. Don’t get much more connected than that.

Funny to see Biff and woo in the same sentence, lol. Seriously though, great guy. I’ve known him since he came back to Gilman as an assistant coach, when I was a sophomore or junior. So for at least 30 years. Guy gets a bad rap. 

• Like 1