St Frances Academy 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

ATLien12x

1 minute ago, Mr.miami305 said:

Actually that's not what happened.. Miami gardens coach took the game because Maryland Heat said they had a few 14. When Miami Gardens got there Maryland coach told them the truth.  There was nothing they could do at that point they were already in Maryland.  Miami Gardens coach caught alot of heat and had to put a IG post out explaining. I know coaches and parents for both the 12u and 13u.. That's not the game they signed up for. 

Rod Mack said differently on Facebook 

CA5E9671-543C-4670-8053-213C88C901A0.jpeg

1 minute ago, Mr.miami305 said:

Ok he knew but the parents nor the players knew..My mistake.. But everything else was what I said including the 15 year olds.

I feel you. I respect MGR honestly. Coach Mack always has those kids well coached and they’re still 38 in a row against true 13U. I don’t doubt they’re the best team in the country at that age level. I was more just giving Maryland credit for beating South Florida this month who I still view as THE hotbed for football talent in America 

• Like 1

Just now, SJR89 said:

so funny how you and @Gardensateballer  have so much hater aide for SJR.....all we have done since the inception of the BNU is win it 4 out of 5 years.....one game at a time...JSerra first ....then on ward .

Its not personal here. I say this with the utmost respect,  Bro y’all ain’t finna beat the Monstars. 

72705E5B-291B-4564-9496-B6616C2B13C9.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

I feel you. I respect MGR honestly. Coach Mack always has those kids well coached and they’re still 38 in a row against true 13U. I don’t doubt they’re the best team in the country at that age level. I was more just giving Maryland credit for beating South Florida this month who I still view as THE hotbed for football talent in America 

I know its all love with you bro had to clear the air. 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don’t mind them as long as they are all playing each other. 

Who the fuck wants to watch a mini college all star team beat neighborhood teams 40-0? 

You are lucky being from Texas. You don’t have to deal with the garbage that some of HSFB has become. It’s AAU ball. 

True, but I see it. These academies aren't going anywhere though, they're catching on.  Sooner or later it will pop up in TX.  

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

He’ll have to deal with the “garbage” come 9/14!

No, I won't deal with anything.  I don't have a stake in these games.  

One of the DV posters watched SJC today and posted he was impressed with them.  They had tremendous size and speed.  It will be a tough contest for sure for DV.   They'll need to play mistake free to have a chance. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

If SJC wins big look for Texas to never play those traveling circuses ever again. 

Bishop Gorman playing Cedar Hill was another example. They ain’t gonna want to do it anymore 

If TX is gonna continue with these OOS games, remove transfer restrictions. Let the kids transfer for athletic reasons.  

2 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Dude this site is a major minority.  99% of the country could care less about this nonsense. They just want to see their home town win a state championship 

agreed......the fact they are not playing for rings is weird.....when I run into dudes from BC class of '88 ....or Delby '89....it always fun....never gets old......#2Rings 

4 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

After IMG took deSoto to the woodshed, didn’t Texas governing bodies rule against playing img going forward ? 

No, they didn't rule against anything.  Desoto was taken to the woodshed the week before vs Arlington Martin.  Nothing devastating about the IMG loss.  Desoto finished 6-6 that year.  

21 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Most of those is g3. You just won your 1st g4 title. Slow down there buddy 

first off jag off ...mine are G4 for whatever that matters.....and really...when we win the league and beat everyone and then win a G3 if it happens that year and are #1 in the state who cares.....currently we tracking G4 which is great and it should be that way...but we play the same teams every year...apparently you and your small mind is the one that has the problem.....and of course if you ever want to have this discussion in person...I am easy to find...in the endzone of SJR games.......# VIRFIDELIS  

Just now, SJR89 said:

first off jag off ...mine are G4 for whatever that matters.....and really...when we win the league and beat everyone and then win a G3 if it happens that year and are #1 in the state who cares.....currently we tracking G4 which is great and it should be that way...but we play the same teams every year...apparently you and your small mind is the one that has the problem.....and of course if you ever want to have this discussion in person...I am easy to find...in the endzone of SJR games.......# VIRFIDELIS  

I'm very easy to find as well. Find the only guy rocking alabama gear all the time 

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

How do you think Lakeland would match up with SFA? 

Lakeland's O would do better than MC O did today. Lakeland has a better defense. Based on what I saw today, I would peg SFA a 7 pt favorite at least. It would definitely be a better game but it just won't happen. Castle doesn't seem to want to play those kind of games anymore?