St Frances Academy 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

ATLien12x

That was ridiculously impressive... An incredible collection of talent that is WELL COACHED. A friend of mine has a kid on the team this year (he was recruited by SFA from Georgia last year) and they couldn’t be happier with the transition. They have great things to say about the staff and the football team. SFA is obviously well coached and in my opinion as good as anyone in the country  

Games against Mater Dei and IMG this season are what we want to see. These super transfer teams are least testing themselves against the best of the best and I can appreciate that. Those are going to be really fun to watch

First the Maryland Heat end the national reign of the 13u Miami Garden Ravens earlier this month and then big brother SFA comes down and stomps ass 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 9

6 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

That was ridiculously impressive... An incredible collection of talent that is WELL COACHED. A friend of mine has a kid on the team this year (he was recruited by SFA from Georgia last year) and they couldn’t be happier with the transition. They have great things to say about the staff and the football team. SFA is obviously well coached and in my opinion as good as anyone in the country  

Games against Mater Dei and IMG this season are what we want to see. These super transfer teams are least testing themselves against the best of the best and I can appreciate that. Those are going to be really fun to watch

First the Maryland Heat end the national reign of the 13u Miami Garden Ravens earlier this month and then big brother SFA comes down and stomps ass 

Due to the transfers you'll see more waste of time games 

Just now, CODBEARD said:

Well duh. It obvious. They don’t talk about the schools at all all they talk about is recruits and where they are going.  It’s not high school thing it’s to promote their college recruiting class rankings 

Absolutely while we suffer through brutal games and commentators that suck

43 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

SJC is MD Heat’s older brother. SFA and DM take some kids, but the majority are “guided” to SJC. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Best team I've seen so far this season.  Although I haven't gotten to see the two Cali powers yet.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

How do you think Lakeland would match up with SFA? 

Lakeland is a talented neighborhood public with great coaching. 

St Frances has 25 plus D1s. They are IMG of the Northeast taking kids from multiple states. 

Like Atlien said. This is not real football. It is a collection of recruited talent that could only be explained as something between high school football and college football. It’s not real high school football. It’s past that 

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Lakeland is a talented neighborhood public with great coaching. 

St Frances has 25 plus D1s. They are IMG of the Northeast taking kids from multiple states. 

Like Atlien said. This is not real football. It is a collection of recruited talent that could only be explained as something between high school football and college football. It’s not real high school football. It’s past that 

But this is what everyone wanted and loves. Folks on this site love these recruited factories 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, ATLien12x said:

The Maryland Heat team was a 14u (with some 15 because of cutoff day) playing a 13u.. For the record

6 minutes ago, Mr.miami305 said:

The Maryland Heat team was a 14u (with some 15 because of cutoff day) playing a 13u.. For the record

LOL I see you’ve been reading the chatter on National group & WarZone. So I’ve heard. But they still signed up and took the game. Knew the deal before hand. And got spanked. Can’t cry about age (WHICH ALL MGR parents did) after the fact. There was only 4  15 year old kids and Rod Mack knew ahead of time

It was 27-0 with a shortened clock. They would’ve won without those kids. 

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

But this is what everyone wanted and loves. Folks on this site love these recruited factories 

I don’t mind them as long as they are all playing each other. 

Who the fuck wants to watch a mini college all star team beat neighborhood teams 40-0? 

You are lucky being from Texas. You don’t have to deal with the garbage that some of HSFB has become. It’s AAU ball. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

LOL I see you’ve been reading the chatter on National group & WarZone. So I’ve heard. But they still signed up and took the game. Knew the deal before hand. And got spanked. Can’t cry about age (WHICH ALL MGR parents did) after the fact. There was only 4 “older” kids that couldn’t play 13U and Rod Mack knew ahead of time

It was 27-0 with a shortened clock. They would’ve won without those kids. 

Actually that's not what happened.. Miami gardens coach took the game because Maryland Heat said they had a few 14. When Miami Gardens got there Maryland coach told them the truth.  There was nothing they could do at that point they were already in Maryland.  Miami Gardens coach caught alot of heat and had to put a IG post out explaining. I know coaches and parents for both the 12u and 13u.. That's not the game they signed up for.