Katy v Northshore

NYHSFAN33

1 minute ago, Texasfrog said:

We know... Like DLS.

The National California Prima Dona team that had like 150 game win streak...  That's until they started playing Non-Cali teams.

What's DLS (California Prima Dona) record against OOS teams..  like 6-10.    Ha-ha

You are so limp that you only have this one shot. Nothing more.

You're like Derek Zoolander who can't turn left.

All you can do is bring up DLS because you know that those two teams last night would get lit up against quality national competition.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, Horsefly said:

I know the 🤡 that was talking up Folsom last year is not criticizing others.  At least NS beat Katy twice last season. Folsom hasn’t EVER done shit. 

I don't think anyone can ever use a Texas team to talk shit, considering they only play within the state of Texas. And NS was the most overrated team in the history of HSFB. Total joke!

The most impressive thing about Mater Dei's Coach Rollison.

Answer:  How he keeps a straight face when basically deflecting about all the (D1-FBC Prospects) that have transferred into Mater Dei.

Now...That's truly impressive and ELITE.

Coach Rollison... "Now, it's not true that we had 21 transfers... it's only 12."   Ha-ha, he actually said that!!

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

I don't think anyone can ever use a Texas team to talk shit, considering they only play within the state of Texas. And NS was the most overrated team in the history of HSFB. Total joke!

And Folsom?  Hell you don’t even play top CA teams. Sit your crack ass down and shut the fuck up.  You are the biggest fool on this site. 

Seriously, a  Folsom fan should be quiet you haven’t done shit in or out of state. 

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

The most impressive thing about Mater Dei's Coach Rollison.

Answer:  How he keeps a straight face when basically deflecting about all the (D1-FBC Prospects) that have transferred into Mater Dei.

Now...That's truly impressive and ELITE.

Is this your rationalization for the fact that Mater Dei would kill Katy and North Shore?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Remember everyone...  You're not an Elite Team unless you have over 12 (FBS Prospects) transfer into your Private School for their Senior year.

Usually for positions that need filled from the former Senior Class graduates.

So the answer is, yes, this is a rationalization for the fact that your sissy teams would get smashed by Mater Dei, etc.

🤡

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I know... I know..   I've been around long enough to hear this from California blowhards.

DLS...  "DJ Williams is the greatest football player ever."

"Jimmy Clausen is the greatest QB ever and will break all records in College and the NFL."

"Matt Barkley is a far superior QB than Garrett Gilbert." (both NFL backups).

Ha-ha-ha.. Cali,, Cali,, Cali...     Gotta Love it.

• Confused 1

I know... I know..   I've been around long enough to hear this from California blowhards.

DLS...  "DJ Williams is the greatest football player ever."

"Jimmy Clausen is the greatest QB ever and will break all records in College and the NFL."

"Matt Barkley is a far superior QB than Garrett Gilbert." (both NFL backups).

Ha-ha-ha.. Cali,, Cali,, Cali...     Gotta Love it.

I'd say Tom Brady is fairly good? Best QB of all times? CA? Ring a bell?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

So DLS twice in back to back years isn't a top team in CA? They are #17 in the country.

Too many beers for you. 

Just a few years ago DLS came to Texas and got embarrassed on National TV by a Texas team that didn't even go on to win State.

What did that DLS team do...    Oh ya... California State Champs!   

Thanks for playing.

2 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

So DLS twice in back to back years isn't a top team in CA? They are #17 in the country.

Too many beers for you. 

And you lost already last year.  A goose egg!!

youll lose again this year!  So the ONLY team worth shit you’ve played you would be 0-2.  Let’s hope Folsom can put up at LEAST a TD.  Make that the goal.  🤡 

Just a few years ago DLS came to Texas and got embarrassed on National TV

26-21 is embarrassed? And first game of the season IN Texas, since you refuse to travel?

Way too much day drinking in Texas. This is why you aren't considered #1 in HSFB....totally delusional. 

That DLS team finished #1 in the nation. 

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

And you lost already last year.  A goose egg!!

youll lose again this year!  So the ONLY team worth shit you’ve played you would be 0-2.  Let’s hope Folsom can put up at LEAST a TD.  Make that the goal.  🤡 

So is DLS a top team or no? 

You said Folsom doesn't play top teams. 

32 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Cedar Hill lost a few games that year..  not just to Bishop Gorman.

Cedar Hill's other 2 losses were to the 16-0 Texas State Champs, De Soto.

De Soto, in 2 games, failed to beat Cedar Hill by more points (29) than Bishop Gorman did in just one game (30).

🤡

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1