Katy v Northshore

NYHSFAN33

One thing's for sure: Dutch Fork running backs sure love playing in Texas.

As for North Shore, put the press clippings away and get to work. They'd better pray for a miraculous Banks recovery by playoff time.

Katy has, for the most part, looked like classic Katy. They just need to find a kicker and they'll be fine.

Looks like Texas will be more than just Dville and North Shore after all.

• Like 2

Just now, noonereal said:

@Sammyswordsman

can you imagine North Shore playing in Trinity? 

LOL, they'd go winless. 

But guess what, they will run their regular schedule the rest of the year. Nothing like big time TX football. LOL

Lots of Excuse Thread material already.  Northshore losing at home somewhat tempers the Texas narrative for 2019.  Now we just need SJC to finish them off for good.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, nptb17 said:

I've only seen a little over a quarter of this game and from what I've seen, North Shore is not impressive at all and Katy pushed them around like they were someone's little brother.

NS looked better the first half but they did score all their points on big plays.Never sustained any drives.Their defense just got wore down as the game went on

You guys are a trip. Can’t you watch a great game without someone being garbage? Everyone is trash every time. 

North Shore loses to the most successful team in state history and their hall of fame coach and they are overrated garbage who would lose to freaking Servite!!! 

Man the trolling is on overdrive tonight! 

Enjoy the fucking games!!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

@Sammyswordsman

can you imagine North Shore playing in Trinity? 

LOL, they'd go winless. 

But guess what, they will run their regular schedule the rest of the year. Nothing like big time TX football. LOL

I don't like to do the league thing but you may be right.

I mean obviously they'd beat Servite but 1-4 or 2-3 isn't out of the question.

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Champa said:

North Shore missing Banks badly.

He was the security blanket for Davis whenever a big play was needed last year. One of these other guys need to step up.

And LOL at people acting like NS are playing some bums. I'd love to see how your high school would do against Katy.

With a 5000 student body to pull from, I am sure they have able subs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

You guys are a trip. Can’t you watch a great game without someone being garbage? Everyone is trash every time. 

North Shore loses to the most successful team in state history and their hall of fame coach and they are overrated garbage who would lose to freaking Servite!!! 

Yeah. I almost hated reading through the thread. There is some real pricks on here. Haha. 

I managed to withhold my dumb remarks until the game finished. Others... eh... showed their hands early. xD

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Two guys Insinuated they were overrated 

one lives in Florida lol