East Coweta, GA vs Wharton, FL

RedZone

I think the moderators need to intervene with this unhinged pussy. He has fallen off the rails hard ever since he took me off ignore. Lmao! 

He is spamming the board hardcore the last few days. This is a grown ass man. I remember when he started a Twitter account he put a picture of himself and it appeared he was in his 50’s or 60’s. The name was Chip Chipprice if anyone else remembered. This is not normal behavior for someone in their 50-60’s. Something is really wrong and it is the responsibility of the moderators to get this under control 😂

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I think the moderators need to intervene with this unhinged pussy. He has fallen off the rails hard ever since he took me off ignore. Lmao! 

He is spamming the board hardcore the last few days. This is a grown ass man. I remember when he started a Twitter account he put a picture of himself and it appeared he was in his 50’s or 60’s. The name was Chip Chipprice if anyone else remembered. This is not normal behavior for someone in their 50-60’s. Something is really wrong and it is the responsibility of the moderators to get this under control 😂

He posted this at 330 am. Today  .. I think he fell off the deep end again and I don’t think he’s gonna be able to get back on his boat this time

• Haha 1

Calm down Chip. Curtis is a pussy. I’m sorry that you are offended on his behalf. He chose an option that directly expresses pussy like characteristics. He saw a great challenge, and ignored it and risked an incomplete season just to not have to deal with the challenge. Then he convinces some dumbass coach that is ranked in the 5,000’s nationally to play instead. Pussy. 

Curtis has just scheduled Wharton! LMAO! What a pussy!!! 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah he going and thumbing down my posts just because he a insecure pussy and can't handle nobody talking about Rummel except for him

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

He is trying to make fun of a football team that has players on it that weren’t even born when I graduated from there. 

My senior year we went 13-2 and made state. It was only the 6th year of the school being open. 

He is trying to spam every thread with the word Wharton as if he is appealing to other posters. When in fact not one person here, not even Louisiana posters give two shits what this pussy posts. Lmao!

• Thanks 1

I'm working on an official forum warning/notice in regards to Big Loser W/nothing (aka nolebob138) for our newer members and potential members....will post later.

Basically, don't be intimidated by Big Loser W/nothing and his antics.This guy floats from thread to thread here calling schools and coaches pussies, cheerleaders ugly, states garbage and etc....

Big Loser W/nothing's school where he claims to have graduated from (Wharton High, FL) is currently #5161 nationally and has never played an OOS game. They were 1-11 last year and ranked #6906.  Just keep that in mind when he labels something "garbage" and you will be fine.

More later.......

Man to think he went off the deep end for 2 reasons. 

1. He took me off Ignore

2. He saw I called John Curtis a pussy for ducking real competition to go play the 343rd ranked team from Florida. 

Someone should let J Curtis know there is some old creep on a message board defending his honor. I’m sure he would be flattered 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Man to think he went off the deep end for 2 reasons. 

1. He took me off Ignore

2. He saw I called John Curtis a pussy for ducking real competition to go play the 343rd ranked team from Florida. 

Someone should let J Curtis know there is some old creep on a message board defending his honor. I’m sure he would be flattered 😂😂😂

Or file a restraining order

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Big Loser W/nothing is a real tough guy when the coaches aren't around, but when they show up here for a Q&A he sucks their dicks in public....go figure.

Big Loser W/nothing sends these coaches hundreds of emails and hounds them on social media to the point of becoming an obsessed addict....then calls them pussies behind their backs.

Keep in mind Big Loser W/nothing has no skins in the game.

Anyways, more to come.

25 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

He is trying to make fun of a football team that has players on it that weren’t even born when I graduated from there. 

My senior year we went 13-2 and made state. It was only the 6th year of the school being open. 

He is trying to spam every thread with the word Wharton as if he is appealing to other posters. When in fact not one person here, not even Louisiana posters give two shits what this pussy posts. Lmao!

The guy Frosty on here literally moved to TExas to get as far as possible away from Redzone 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Big Loser W/nothing is a real tough guy when the coaches aren't around, but when they show up here for a Q&A he sucks their dicks in public....go figure.

Big Loser W/nothing sends these coaches hundreds of emails and hounds them on social media to the point of becoming an obsessed addict....then calls them pussies behind their backs.

Anyways, more to come.

Why do you always fantasize about other members fucking each other and sucking them off.......I would think you would have a crush on Nole, But we all know he’s to old for you since we all know Redzone like them Young Real Young 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Is it childish to give a thumbs down on the majority of someone's posts? Because someone follows Guru around and does that.

Difference is I've given the reason for it multiple times and stated why, I've done that as retribution for him going and sabotaging thread after thread with his trolling

Redzone just going and doing it to my posts because he salty

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Anyways, more to come.

I have never one time even responded to a coach Q and A. That’s a lie. 

Never spoke to JT in any capacity ever. But JT, if you are reading this, you are a pussy for turning down STA to play Lake Flaccid 😂

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Big Loser W/nothing's school where he claims to have graduated from (Wharton High, FL) is currently #5161 nationally and has never played an OOS game. They were 1-11 last year and ranked #6906.  Just keep that in mind when he labels something "garbage" and you will be fine.

And what exactly does this have to do with anything?  Plenty of good players have come from small schools with overall dismal records.  Just because the school he attended may perform poorly has exactly zero to do with his knowledge of high school football.  I don't know Nobull but he seems to have at least some knowledge.  Your statement has no logic to it.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1