East Coweta, GA vs Wharton, FL

RedZone

11 minutes ago, Fred said:

And what exactly does this have to do with anything?  Plenty of good players have come from small schools with overall dismal records.  Just because the school he attended may perform poorly has exactly zero to do with his knowledge of high school football.  I don't know Nobull but he seems to have at lease some knowledge.  Your statement has no logic to it.

Fred just to fill you in Redzone snapped about 3 Days ago when @ECHS05didn’t have 15 Louisiana games in pickems,   add,  that for some reason he decided to take @Nolebull813 off ignore and absolutely lost it ,   scale of 1 to Tyresse, he’s about at a 9

A453F961-D7FC-4C5E-9AE5-3283D57F8259.gif

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Fred said:

And what exactly does this have to do with anything?  Plenty of good players have come from small schools with overall dismal records.  Just because the school he attended may perform poorly has exactly zero to do with his knowledge of high school football.  I don't know Nobull but he seems to have at lease some knowledge.  Your statement has no logic to it.

On a side note Fred. 

Why Santa Claus? Out of season avatars are an instant flag... 

10 yard penalty... 

Unless Jolly Saint.Nick is suiting up for the Rams I suggest you change... 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

On a side note Fred. 

10 yard penalty... 

Lmao 😂 he obviously forgot how to change the avatar  or he was like fuck it September rhymes with November which is next to December so might as well keep it up

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Fred said:

And what exactly does this have to do with anything?  

People with no skins in the game should know their place.

Big Loser W/nothing comes from a garbage school in a garbage region of footballl...how is he expected to know anything about anything.

He rides the backs of football schools from his home state like their his schools...

He's pathetic!

You have a skin in the game. Grayson, I believe. Clearer for you now?

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

On a side note Fred. 

10 yard penalty... 

I know it freaks you out.  Sorry about that.  In my case it isn't out of season.  @HawgGoneIt can vouch that it is a good resemblance.  😁🎅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Big Loser W/nothing comes from a garbage school in a garbage region of footballl...how is he expected to know anything about anything.

He rides the backs of football schools from his home state like their his schools...

He's pathetic!

The  only skin you got is the Nut sack DBP dropped on your face

9 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Fred just to fill you in Redzone snapped about 3 Days ago when @ECHS05didn’t have 15 Louisiana games in pickems,   add,  that for some reason he decided to take @Nolebull813 off ignore and absolutely lost it ,   scale of 1 to Tyresse, he’s about at a 9

Ah, okay.  I've not been reading too many threads because I just haven't had time.  Been stupid busy.

Just now, RedZone said:

Big Loser W/nothing comes from a garbage schoo in a gabage region of footballl...how is he expected to know anything about anything.

He's pathetic!

This is the most pathetic argument I've heard in my life and that's including arguments coming from people who don't even follow football

So you think someone has to play football to be able to know it? If that were the case we wouldn't see so many former players who can't hack a shit as a coach at any level

Being some bench warmer who don't play don't mean they know football more than someone who actually puts the research in

I thought Los was a moron but even he wouldn't be as stupid to make some pathetic argument like that

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Fred said:

I know it freaks you out.  Sorry about that.  In my case it isn't out of season.  @HawgGoneIt can vouch that it is a good resemblance.  😁🎅

You're Santa Claus aren't you? 

Where TF is my Pitbull I asked for when I was 11...

I was gonna name him Brick... 

I wasn't even bad that year... 

All I did was cut my cousins weave out...

She had it coming... She owed me 5 dollars then refused to pay... 

My aunt beat my ass though... 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

He's pathetic!

your the White Dude W/ his girlfriend lmao 😂 

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

All I did was cut my cousins my cousins weave out...

If even half of that is true it is by far one of funniest things I've read on here in a while LMAO

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Big Loser W/nothing sends these coaches hundreds of emails and hounds them on social media to the point of becoming an obsessed addict....then calls them pussies behind their backs.

He was peak nolebull last week when he tweeted at a Sun-Sentinel writer that since both their games had been cancelled, Western and STA should play each other. Aha! He thought he had a moment of brilliance.

Except the writer quickly responded: They already play each other November 1st.

(womp, wooooomp)

Nolebull responded that he hadn't bothered to look at the schedules.

Yeah, buddy, we know.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

He was peak nolebull last week when he tweeted at a Sun-Sentinel writer that since both their games had been cancelled, Western and STA should play each other. Aha! He thought he had a moment of brilliance.

Except the writer quickly responded: They already play each other November 1st.

(womp, wooooomp)

Nolebull responded that he hadn't bothered to look at the schedules.

Yeah, buddy, we know.

Technically there is no rule saying you can't play multiple times during regular season

It just isn't ideal

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

If even half of that is true it is by far one of funniest things I've read on here in a while LMAO

100% I had 5 dollars from helping my uncle collect cans. I was gonna use it to buy some Pokemon cards. But she said she needed it for something church related so I said sure... But just pay me back... 

2 weeks and she never did... 

So I cut her weave out... 

And my aunt was hot as the sun about it too... 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

All I did was cut my cousins weave out...

First, Santa is a toy maker not a pet breeder.  I can deliver pets but only with parental approval.

Second, did you just say "TF" to Santa?  That alone gets you on the naughty list! 😂🎅

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Fred said:

And what exactly does this have to do with anything?  Plenty of good players have come from small schools with overall dismal records.  Just because the school he attended may perform poorly has exactly zero to do with his knowledge of high school football.  I don't know Nobull but he seems to have at least some knowledge.  Your statement has no logic to it.

Wharton was 13-2 my senior year. I can’t speak for any other time after I graduated. Lol. 

He is trying to be a sarcastic prick because I criticized John Curtis for scheduling Lake Placid when they had multiple offers light years better. It wasn’t  last minute cancellation where they’ll play anyone so they don’t lose a game. This was premeditated. It was a pussy move when you are the defending state champ, and you have a great core back. It wasn’t a good look at all. 

So thats pretty much what has him in meltdown mode. Lol 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fred said:

First, Santa is a toy maker not a pet breeder.  I can deliver pets but only with parental approval.

Second, did you just say "TF" to Santa?  That alone gets you on the naughty list! 😂🎅

Well... I'm not a little kid anymore... 

The only pet I could afford to feed at this point is a common garden lizard... And that's because gnats and flies are free in Georgia...

18 minutes ago, RedZone said:

He's pathetic!

I bet he knows how to spell football. 😎

And no, technically I don't have skin in the game like you infer.  My youngest graduated from high school 7 years ago (later in life baby).  I stay involved just because my wife and I enjoy it.  I bet many of the people here don't technically have skin in the game, i.e. kids playing or at least still in high school.  I think I've seen you repping several LA schools so the whole riding the back of the entire state doesn't fly either.

Like all of us, he has his moments where he makes good comments and those moments where he makes not so good comments.  My observation is the same can be said of you.  I neither like nor dislike anyone on this board nor does what they say in any way impact me or my life.  To get as heated as you appear to be over message board postings is not so good for a grown man.  Perhaps you need to walk away for a while and rethink your position.

Just my $0.02 and of course your mileage will vary.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1