East Coweta, GA vs Wharton, FL

RedZone

35 minutes ago, The Guru said:

He was peak nolebull last week when he tweeted at a Sun-Sentinel writer that since both their games had been cancelled, Western and STA should play each other. Aha! He thought he had a moment of brilliance.

Except the writer quickly responded: They already play each other November 1st.

(womp, wooooomp)

Nolebull responded that he hadn't bothered to look at the schedules.

Yeah, buddy, we know.

The way he hounds people on social media is a disgrace to this forum...I can only imagine his email exchanges.

40 minutes ago, The Guru said:

He was peak nolebull last week when he tweeted at a Sun-Sentinel writer that since both their games had been cancelled, Western and STA should play each other. Aha! He thought he had a moment of brilliance.

Except the writer quickly responded: They already play each other November 1st.

(womp, wooooomp)

Nolebull responded that he hadn't bothered to look at the schedules.

Yeah, buddy, we know.

Don’t bite the hand that feeds you. I’m trying to help George find a since you are no use. Lol. 

You might stuck on 8 games wishing you could go 13-2 😂

more like 11-2 state runner up 

• Haha 1

Just now, The Guru said:

Care to explain how suggesting to a newspaper writer on Twitter that STA should play a team that's already scheduled is a help to George Smith in any way?

I posted that right after I tweeted this to Josh. As soon as I found out about the Bergen game I asked him to look around. It was a simple request. Then right after that the Sun Sentinel guy posted. I just threw out a suggestion. I didn’t care to even look if they played because it wasn’t important because when he told me they are already playing I said no sweat. No issue. I guess it’s an issue for you. Lol 

5A0D884D-F11A-40BC-A054-4E9AB7060219.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I posted that right after I tweeted this to Josh. As soon as I found out about the Bergen game I asked him to look around. It was a simple request. Then right after that the Sun Sentinel guy posted. I just threw out a suggestion. I didn’t care to even look if they played because it wasn’t important because when he told me they are already playing I said no sweat. No issue. I guess it’s an issue for you. Lol 

A normal person who would go out of his way to tweet at a writer from hundreds of miles away might also take the time to glance at a schedule before shooting off.

There are more capable people working on this than you. But thanks for the wasted and completely useless "effort."

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

The list of teams is small given that they need to have the same bye week and they need to have less than 10 games. That list may be furthered narrowed by proximity and willingness to travel.

There are a small handful (maybe 3 to 4) that are being contacted. There's a decent chance something can get done but probably less than 50/50.

38 minutes ago, The Guru said:

The list of teams is small given that they need to have the same bye week and they need to have less than 10 games. That list may be furthered narrowed by proximity and willingness to travel.

There are a small handful (maybe 3 to 4) that are being contacted. There's a decent chance something can get done but probably less than 50/50.

Well what weeks does STA have to work with atm?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Im surprised no one has noticed this guy is actually calling someone "Big Loser w/nothing" ...

What in the actual fuck...

It's Big Loser W/nothing....big W.

Besides Escambia what's he got, wizard? Rummel has been beaten by worse teams. And, St Edward, OH lost to a #1000 ranked team last year from Michigan. He doesn't even have that.

His high school isn't going to win state, doesn't play OOS, his colleges are fucked, NFL fucked and he adds nothing here.

No links to streams, no insights on teams, no useful information whatsoever.

One might ask what in the hell does this guy do for 8 hours a day here? Answer: Big Loser W/nothing all fucking day long and most of the night.