Starting It Early - Colquitt vs Valdosta

Rufus69

1 hour ago, Wildcat3 said:

Rufus loves to poor mouth his Hawgs.  Cats are better this year but shouldn't and won't beat Colquitt nor Lowndes.  We don't have the depth.  3 seniors on D and 5 on Offense. 

Pack will score a pile and the Cats will be lucky to score a 1/4 pile

You don't even have the Velvet Voice...but that hasn't stopped your offensive machine.   You know y'all have had this game circled since last year.  

Rufus>>

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wildcat3 said:

A little of both.  We have some good skill position players, but the trenches is where we are always lacking.  

So was peach county....but look how that turned out. 

I understand being realistic, but for you not to have any faith that dosta can't/won't beat colquitt and lowndes is alarming......especially with the amount of talent dosta has this year. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

So was peach county....but look how that turned out. 

I understand being realistic, but for you not to have any faith that dosta can't/won't beat colquitt and lowndes is alarming......especially with the amount of talent dosta has this year. 

He's a Northside guy.....

Rufus>>

Well, so far this season, between North Gwinnett who beat Armwood in a thriller, and Thomasville who isn't really good... Colquitt's Blackhats haven't given up a touchdown. Not even the second stringers that played a good bit against T-ville 

I hope they can keep that going this Friday, but, I don't expect they can against this edition of the Cats. 

When them cat helmets start banging the steel and that smoke starts coming from the big inflatable helmet they break onto the field through... well, it's a whole other feel from any other venue a team ever plays at.