Maryland and DMV posters Whoo TF is this kid?

imaGoodBoyNow

5 hours ago, Texasvic said:

He didn’t impress vs other top players in the nike opening camps lol. Really hurt his stock for a bit. All the post from recruiters were “didnt impress but has raw talent/size etc” stuff like that

false and most of the time they don't know what they hell they are looking for, hence that's why they have recruiting sites and are not on anyones staff.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Idk man I’m looking at a lot of future 5 star and four Star recruits in this picture 

821B2F63-8A5A-42A3-B3AA-B45E60AD4370.png

I saw a lot of him throwing kids much smaller than him around, then going after them when even they were on the ground, and completely out of the play.

But I’m no expert.  Maybe that’s what makes a star.

Time will tell.

1 hour ago, Wosinc said:

I saw a lot of him throwing kids much smaller than him around, then going after them when even they were on the ground, and completely out of the play.

But I’m no expert.  Maybe that’s what makes a star.

Time will tell.

Bro I was trying to joke that his teammates. Might be the first Negative - Rated athletes In Rivals history  

7CAB5EA2-DE36-4A42-8831-0D425F1A5F1C.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/11/2019 at 8:39 AM, CODBEARD said:

Then you look at this video and how his team acts in a scrimmage no less and not just Breese but the other players as well. flopping on players, acting out and what not.. 

Their playoff loss to Oakdale last year got called early because they lost their cool IIRC.

9 hours ago, nptb17 said:

false and most of the time they don't know what they hell they are looking for, hence that's why they have recruiting sites and are not on anyones staff.

Not false lol. The articles are there on 247 sports and theres vids of the camp on youtube. Im not saying hes bad either because most of the players he was going against were 4 stars and up. against players of his caliber he didnt show out thats the truth, he won some reps but not dominated 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...