Bill O'Reilly about to be canned?

TheRealCAJ

51 minutes ago, rockinl said:

I think there is something inside the culture that makes them do these heinous acts toward women. :D  Now Mr. O'Reilly the shoe is on the other foot. I got ideas for his new books that are sure to hit the market soon.  

Killing Pussy, Killing Snapper, Killing Meat Caves, Killing Coochie,  Killing Tail, Killing the Fluffy Dugout, Killing Strange and finally Pussy killing O'Reilly :P

This should be the cover of all the above books. xD

And of course you knew the Liberal's were the cause of it all per his Lawyer. 

O’Reilly, 67, had not commented on his status since leaving on vacation last week—he met Pope Francis today in a VIP line at the Vatican—but his lawyer issued a blistering statement yesterday accusing his liberal opponents of a “smear campaign.” The statement said O’Reilly “has been subjected to a brutal campaign of character assassination that is unprecedented in post-McCarthyist America.”

G O P:  Grabbing Others Pussies

Image result for bill o'reilly books

Just now, DevilDog said:

I think there is something inside the culture that makes them do these heinous acts toward women. :D  Now Mr. O'Reilly the shoe is on the other foot. I got ideas for his new books that are sure to hit the market soon.  

Killing Pussy, Killing Snapper, Killing Meat Caves, Killing Coochie,  Killing Tail, Killing the Fluffy Dugout, Killing Strange and finally Pussy killing O'Reilly :P

Ive always been on the side of all of these high browed big mouths probably have more skeletons in the closet than 10 other people combined. They are all hypocrites. They feed their audience sheep exactly what they like to hear. Its what all entertainers do. O'Reilly was nothing but a big mouth bully who shouted down guest he didnt agree wit.

How bout dat?

Hahahaha

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, concha said:

Nice to see the rage monkeys enjoying themselves.

It's been a shitty few months for y'all, a big and expensive disappointment last night...

I'm glad you're easily distracted from your plight.  :D

I think it ridiculous that Fox canned Bill. I could care less that he is like most males. 

This whole taking sides on it because of politics is what I think simplistic. 

Rage on Concha and the loser liberals. 

You, Concha are as bad as them. 

this was about economics. have you thrown you education aside to your emotion?

Seems so.  

37 minutes ago, concha said:

Nice to see the rage monkeys enjoying themselves.

It's been a shitty few months for y'all, a big and expensive disappointment last night...

I'm glad you're easily distracted from your plight.  :D

Even YOU can't ruin this glorious day!

This has been a blessed day for America.

The only way legally to copulate is to put yourself out there by initiating interest. However, the new co-worker code of conduct has gotten a lot of MEN fired. Women are rarely fired for touching a man, even if she grabs his ass. It is a natural instinct for men to flirt with women, even at work in the old days, but the rules have changed and for years it's Been clear "Not in your Place of Employment".

O'Reilly should be fired if he was warned and continued. 

How many of you guys have thrown it out there to a woman at your place of employment, even just kidding around? I know I have once or twice. I blame it on having a pair of balls.

38 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I think it ridiculous that Fox canned Bill. I could care less that he is like most males. 

This whole taking sides on it because of politics is what I think simplistic. 

Rage on Concha and the loser liberals. 

You, Concha are as bad as them. 

this was about economics. have you thrown you education aside to your emotion?

Seems so.  

Because you are not smart.

A business IS smart to can an employee whose behavior costs it money and is disruptive to other employees. 

I frankly don't care if Bill stays or goes. Not my call and it affects me not the tiniest bit.

I'm just amused that the rage monkeys think it's a big deal. The real big deal was the nearly $10M that the Dems flushed down the schneid in my congressional district.

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

And of course you knew the Liberal's were the cause of it all per his Lawyer. 

O’Reilly, 67, had not commented on his status since leaving on vacation last week—he met Pope Francis today in a VIP line at the Vatican—but his lawyer issued a blistering statement yesterday accusing his liberal opponents of a “smear campaign.” The statement said O’Reilly “has been subjected to a brutal campaign of character assassination that is unprecedented in post-McCarthyist America.”

G O P:  Grabbing Others Pussies

The most heinous acts toward women are, when some white girl decides to boink one of your homies. Only to find out that your definition of foreplay is, HEY BAAAAYBEE, ya wanna take a ride on the WIIIIILD side?xDxDxD

6 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Carlson moves to the 8pm slot; and FNC hardly skips a beat. 

That said, the level of cares for an over the hill TV talking head is pretty telling. 

In a Shocking Turn of Events, The Chipster seems especially wound up over it.  

He'll be toast TOO, when they realize that Tucker is inSANE!

8 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Carlson moves to the 8pm slot; and FNC hardly skips a beat. 

That said, the level of cares for an over the hill TV talking head is pretty telling. 

In a Shocking Turn of Events, The Chipster seems especially wound up over it.  

With Cankles' electoral face plant and subsequent mental breakdown, it' been hard on Chip.

He's got to take what he can get.

Throw a plain Ritz cracker to a starving man and he's in heaven, if even just for a moment. That's Chip in a nutshell.