Bill O'Reilly about to be canned?

TheRealCAJ

9 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Of course you don't, concha. xD

I hardly watch him.

Again, Chip advertising his ignorance.

Tucker Carlson is better. He regularly humiliates libtards and makes no apologies.

Rage on, Chip.

Maybe someday you'll get something right.  thumb.gif  :D

8 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Little Bill. xD

tucker-mnn.jpg.600x315_q80_crop-smart.jpg

Chip working hard.

He celebrates O'Reilly leaving yet he's just being replaced by another guy who kills the ratings and makes a living humiliating libtards (something Chip manages to do to himself and his own kids).

Rage on,Chip.  LMAO... laugh.gif

17 minutes ago, concha said:

Chip working hard.

He celebrates O'Reilly leaving yet he's just being replaced by another guy who kills the ratings and makes a living humiliating libtards (something Chip manages to do to himself and his own kids).

Rage on,Chip.  LMAO... laugh.gif

I celebrate O'Reilly being fired like a dishwasher because he's a piece of real scum. Much like our President.

It's a real shame these men have shaped your life.

I watched 27 minutes of FOX last year...xD

Just now, TheRealCAJ said:

I celebrate O'Reilly being fired like a dishwasher because he's a piece of real scum. Much like our President.

It's a real shame these men have shaped your life.

I watched 27 minutes of FOX last year...xD

Poor Chip.

When thing's aren't going your way, make shit up.  help.gif

Speaking of dishwashers, how's the career going, Chip?  You'll be glad to know your president is trying to get the illegal foreign competition out of the picture to help increase your take-home.

Chipster workin' hard.

1 hour ago, BigDrop said:

Just reported that he received tens of millions of dollars in his settlement.

guess he will be out grabbing pussy right away!

isn't it great, all the new expression strump has given us

"alternative facts" replaces i am lying and "grabby pussy" replaces asking a women out...

Another Liberal celebrating the exit of O'Reilly.  Where did Trevor get all of these fake videos?  Now I know why the uninformed here claiming a war on them and Christmas. Bill clearly was the damn messenger. I now know why I have been so uninformed and now he is gone I don't have his tutelage.  ¬¬ WTF this dude is a damn fool.

15 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Another Liberal celebrating the exit of O'Reilly.  Where did Trevor get all of these fake videos?  Now I know why the uninformed here claiming a war on them and Christmas. Bill clearly was the damn messenger. I now know why I have been so uninformed and now he is gone I don't have his tutelage.  ¬¬ WTF this dude is a damn fool.

20 years worth of shows and clipping just the sound bites you choose makes for easy entertainment.  You actually think Trevor Noah is going to provide anything approaching an honest segment on Bill O'Reilly? Seriously, DD?  You just posted something from a comedy network by an ultra-liberal who dreams of getting O'Reilly's worst ratings numbers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

Well DD, let's say you were a cocaine dealer... You kinda look like one by the way.  

SMH 

O'Reilly deserved a good hard slap for that right there. 

And of course Mr. Drummand comes in and attempts to defend that stuff. It was a cherry picked clip that doesn't mean squat because some uber liberal comedy show host found and reported it.

xD

Jeeze Louise! 

39 minutes ago, concha said:

20 years worth of shows and clipping just the sound bites you choose makes for easy entertainment.  You actually think Trevor Noah is going to provide anything approaching an honest segment on Bill O'Reilly? Seriously, DD?  You just posted something from a comedy network by an ultra-liberal who dreams of getting O'Reilly's worst ratings numbers.

So was the clip saying the African-American professor looked like a cocaine dealer not accurate? Was it a voiced over clip?

What about the giggly bubbly suprised conversation about what he discovered while eating at a predominantly African-American restaurant? 

Was that not an accurate portrayal? Did he not say that stuff? How did you take what he said? 

Were you sitting there nodding and giggling or golf clapping in the astonishment that the restaurant was full of normal human beings there to eat? 

Dang dude. Some stuff is indefensible and better left alone. I think this was one of those things. xD

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So was the clip saying the African-American professor looked like a cocaine dealer not accurate? Was it a voiced over clip?

What about the giggly bubbly suprised conversation about what he discovered while eating at a predominantly African-American restaurant? 

Was that not an accurate portrayal? Did he not say that stuff? How did you take what he said? 

Were you sitting there nodding and giggling or golf clapping in the astonishment that the restaurant was full of normal human beings there to eat? 

Dang dude. Some stuff is indefensible and better left alone. I think this was one of those things. xD

20 years of shows and work are defined by a few minutes of sound bites chosen by Trevor "It's OK to Joke About Jews and the Holocaust" Noah?

OK, Sport.

Just now, concha said:

20 years of shows and work are defined by a few minutes of sound bites chosen by Trevor "It's OK to Joke About Jews and the Holocaust" Noah?

OK, Sport.

10 minutes of that guys bull defines him. That's easy stuff right there.

As for the show... Idk. Wasn't a fan so rarely caught any of it. 

32 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Libs hate Fox,yet talk about them all the  time...Obsessive and compulsive pathology along with lunatic hatred....

I get they hate Fox. I get they hate O'Reilly for not being a card-carrying, kool-aid slurping libtard.

That's fine.

What is entertaining is just how apoplectic they get about Fox, when virtually every other major tv news source out there (NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, HLN, MSDNC, PBS...) is shilling what they want to hear.

In a typical night, Fox News shows have ~2m to ~4M viewers.

The left-leaning press gets on the order of ~25M or more.

Yet they still whine and bleat about Fox likes it's the only channel allowed to broadcast.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, concha said:

I think my 1st sentence said this sir:  Another Liberal celebrating the exit of O'Reilly

Secondly the trash he stated were his vitriolic words not mine.  Please don't try to defend what he said.  The full conversations were worse believe me. 

Thirdly: I was joking I watched this dude and Hannity every night. You can't defeat anyone without knowing what they are all about.  I never watch MSNBC.  Those are facts. A lot of my friends ask why the hell do you watch fox.  I state it's entertaining because they try so hard it makes them look foolish. ¬¬ Trevor didn't show me anything that I didn't see for myself each night. I actually watch Waters World and it's subtle racist outtakes as well. 

Lastly:  Evidently the Heads of Fox who have privy to much more info than I or you found his ass to be no longer an asset to them.  Also 2 A.A. women are suing for racism against them.  If I was Hannity I would be on standby.  Why did he pay out 13mil if he is innocent?  Serious question.   Why do white women no longer have credibility when charging rich white males of harassment?  But old pervert Bill Cosby doesn't get the same out.  Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.

From katiesadowski.theworldrace.org