Bill O'Reilly about to be canned?

TheRealCAJ

20 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I think my 1st sentence said this sir:  Another Liberal celebrating the exit of O'Reilly

Secondly the trash he stated were his vitriolic words not mine.  Please don't try to defend what he said. [I'm not defending a thing. I personally wouldn't even know how to get access to the full videos and in 20 years I'm sure he's said some questionable stuff.] The full conversations were worse believe me. [Forgive me, but I have my doubts.]

Thirdly: I was joking I watched this dude and Hannity every night. You can't defeat anyone without knowing what they are all about.  I never watch MSNBC.  Those are facts. A lot of my friends ask why the hell do you watch fox.  I state it's entertaining because they try so hard it makes them look foolish. ¬¬ Trevor didn't show me anything that I didn't see for myself each night. I actually watch Waters World and it's subtle racist outtakes as well. [Forgive this observation, DD, but it's easy to find things if you go looking and want to "find" them hard enough.]

Lastly:  Evidently the Heads of Fox who have privy to much more info than I or you found his ass to be no longer an asset to them. [I have pointed as much myself. I frankly lose zero seconds of sleep over this. They are making a business decision.] Also 2 A.A. women are suing for racism against them.  If I was Hannity I would be on standby.  [Tucker Carlson, who is killing the ratings already at 9pm, will be replacing O'Reilly] Why did he pay out 13mil if he is innocent?  Serious question. [This stuff happens all the time. There is a cost/benefit calculation of $$ paid out vs. legal costs and negative publicity - which, frankly, someone at Fox could count on getting in buckets from the dominant liberal press]  Why do white women no longer have credibility when charging rich white males of harassment? [Who said they don't? Are you referring to Hillary's treatment of Bill Clinton's victims?] But old pervert Bill Cosby doesn't get the same out. [What "out" has O'Reilly had? He has been canned on nothing more than allegations.] Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm. [No. Reread waht I've written]

17 hours ago, concha said:

Chip appears to be under the misconception that I care that O'Reilly lost his gig.

That's funny.

I wonder how much it's going to bother Chip that Fox will still dominate the ratings. 

Chip the Rage Monkey.   xD

To be clear, FOX has the most viewers in cable news.  FOX is broadcast to everyone with cable.  MSNBC and CNN are premium channels and subscribers are charged to include them in their service.  If FOX was a premium channel, their viewership would decrease somewhat.  There is no way to know how much or how little.

Studies have shown that people who watch FOX know less than people that don't watch news at all.  That's a scary audience.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, stanscript said:

To be clear, FOX has the most viewers in cable news.  FOX is broadcast to everyone with cable.  MSNBC and CNN are premium channels and subscribers are charged to include them in their service.  If FOX was a premium channel, their viewership would decrease somewhat.  There is no way to know how much or how little.

Studies have shown that people who watch FOX know less than people that don't watch news at all.  That's a scary audience.

Some people eat up shit like it's chocolate ice cream.

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So was the clip saying the African-American professor looked like a cocaine dealer not accurate? Was it a voiced over clip?

What about the giggly bubbly suprised conversation about what he discovered while eating at a predominantly African-American restaurant? 

Was that not an accurate portrayal? Did he not say that stuff? How did you take what he said? 

Were you sitting there nodding and giggling or golf clapping in the astonishment that the restaurant was full of normal human beings there to eat? 

Dang dude. Some stuff is indefensible and better left alone. I think this was one of those things. xD

That restaurant mention was just brutal.  Had a great steak at an upscale black owned restaurant in Manhattan years back called Jezebel.  My boss and I were probably the only two white people dining.  LT and Oakley were there that night.  What caught my attention the most wasn't the atmosphere but LT's tapping of his dress shoes as he was with his wife at the next table (I think it was his wife).  His heartbeat was likely reving due to a certain drug.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

So was the clip saying the African-American professor looked like a cocaine dealer not accurate? Was it a voiced over clip?

What about the giggly bubbly suprised conversation about what he discovered while eating at a predominantly African-American restaurant? 

Was that not an accurate portrayal? Did he not say that stuff? How did you take what he said? 

Were you sitting there nodding and giggling or golf clapping in the astonishment that the restaurant was full of normal human beings there to eat? 

Dang dude. Some stuff is indefensible and better left alone. I think this was one of those things. xD

You have any idea how many times Marc Lamont Hill was on O'Reilly after that night? Id say probably 10 or 15.

Marc Lamont Hill can be just as outrageous with the racial generalizations as O'Reilly. If Dr. Hill believes what he says, he would have never set foot back in that studio. Why did he keep coming back? Because it was good foir them both. 

Ive read that he and O'Reilly actually became "friends". Quite the unlikely pair unless you believe like I that what they spout is just pandering bullshit for $$$ and ratings.

BTW, I cant stand O'Reilly. Liked a lot of his guest, but couldnt stand his big mouth bullying.

My wife and I actually looked at each one night when O'Reilly said, concerning slaves that built the White House....those slaves were well fed and had decent lodgings provided by the government.”

My wife asked..."Did he really just say that about slaves?"

They are all a bunch of pandering, hypocritical sales people.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stanscript said:

To be clear, FOX has the most viewers in cable news.  FOX is broadcast to everyone with cable. 

Not true. A 5 minute google found a half dozen at least cable providers for which FNC is not included in basic service. I'm sure a more lengthy search would yield more.

MSNBC and CNN are premium channels and subscribers are charged to include them in their service. 

The same google showed numerous providers that include both in basic service, along with FNC. The basic channel content varies widely by provider...hence your generalizations are simply not true.

Studies done by such right wing enclaves as Harvard and UCLA have also shown that the actual news blocks of FNC are the most accurate and least biased in the industry.

So, there's that.

• Like 3

On 4/18/2017 at 8:43 PM, TheRealCAJ said:

God, I hope so....I pray!

This guy has corrupted the minds of dumb American's long enough.

A real piece of old dried up garbage...

I said a couple of months ago his future was dim....

That boy NEEDS to be fired! Stalking a 300lb, black pile of shit!

On 4/19/2017 at 7:02 AM, concha said:

Big news in that he's been the biggest thing on cable news/opinion for eons.

Fox just seems to reload though.

I PERSONALLY think they should replace O'Reilly with either Tomi Lauren or Abby Huntsman!:x

2 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

Studies done by such right wing enclaves as Harvard and UCLA have also shown that the actual news blocks of FNC are the most accurate and least biased in the industry.

great post

can you please provide a link for this though?

I almost never ask for a link but this is very interesting. 

5 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I think my 1st sentence said this sir:  Another Liberal celebrating the exit of O'Reilly

Secondly the trash he stated were his vitriolic words not mine.  Please don't try to defend what he said.  The full conversations were worse believe me. 

Thirdly: I was joking I watched this dude and Hannity every night. You can't defeat anyone without knowing what they are all about.  I never watch MSNBC.  Those are facts. A lot of my friends ask why the hell do you watch fox.  I state it's entertaining because they try so hard it makes them look foolish. ¬¬ Trevor didn't show me anything that I didn't see for myself each night. I actually watch Waters World and it's subtle racist outtakes as well. 

Lastly:  Evidently the Heads of Fox who have privy to much more info than I or you found his ass to be no longer an asset to them.  Also 2 A.A. women are suing for racism against them.  If I was Hannity I would be on standby.  Why did he pay out 13mil if he is innocent?  Serious question.   Why do white women no longer have credibility when charging rich white males of harassment?  But old pervert Bill Cosby doesn't get the same out.  Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm.

From katiesadowski.theworldrace.org

You show me an AFRICAN Continental Amuuurican, who hasn't done as bad or worse than O'Reilly! And I'll show you a GAY BOY! Primarily why 90% of blacks never get married! HELL, it's commonplace for you homies to have a dozen chillern with five different womens!

As an aside,Colquitt had a seventeen year old football playa standing on the podium in 2015, wanting give a shoutout to his TWO YEAR OLD BAAAAYBEEE boy! You boys think with your DICK!

6 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Libs hate Fox,yet talk about them all the  time...Obsessive and compulsive pathology along with lunatic hatred....

I find it curious how frequently you and others bring Nobama and Killary and libs into threads, yet don't have a problem in criticizing others for engaging in similar tactics. Both groups could afford to reconsider the same approach over and over again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rockinl said:

You have any idea how many times Marc Lamont Hill was on O'Reilly after that night? Id say probably 10 or 15.

Marc Lamont Hill can be just as outrageous with the racial generalizations as O'Reilly. If Dr. Hill believes what he says, he would have never set foot back in that studio. Why did he keep coming back? Because it was good foir them both. 

Ive read that he and O'Reilly actually became "friends". Quite the unlikely pair unless you believe like I that what they spout is just pandering bullshit for $$$ and ratings.

BTW, I cant stand O'Reilly. Liked a lot of his guest, but couldnt stand his big mouth bullying.

My wife and I actually looked at each one night when O'Reilly said, concerning slaves that built the White House....those slaves were well fed and had decent lodgings provided by the government.”

My wife asked..."Did he really just say that about slaves?"

They are all a bunch of pandering, hypocritical sales people.

Maybe he was just giving Dr. Hill jazz... Idk about their relationship, so to some extent there could be some context missing. I'll admit to that. It's tough watching a little clip here and there and understanding the relationship between O'Reilly and his regular guests. 

If you add that remark to all that other stuff from the Daily Show clip though... definitely a pattern. (Keep in mind that I live in the deep south for this next bit) Like I said, I never watched O'Reilly's show, but have caught him plugging books on different programs, and saw clips from the visit to The View etc., so the stuff in that Daily Show clip was pretty shocking to me. I showed it to a buddy shortly after and he saw it kind of like I did, except he went a step further and defended/forgave the dude for being old. He was of the opinion that O'Reilly just was raised in a different time, therefore didn't know any better. Also that maybe he was sheltered and really did think that if he went to that restaurant he would be mugged or something. 

Millions of people watched that dude's show and listened to and or continued to watch it night after night after hearing that crap. It seems like we have deeper problems in this country than I ever even thought, and I came in fairly pessimistic on race relations already. 

I have a couple of female cousins that went to private Christian school in Tallahassee, all the way until college. The only thing they knew about African-Americans was what they learned from the brief moments they were able to sneak in an episode of Good Times. I'm being serious. Growing up, they asked me if that's how all "chocolate people" were. I thought, at least they weren't taught the "N" word. But also, they didn't think of all African-Americans as O'Reilly did either, so I cross "sheltered" off the list for him. My cousins were sheltered... O'Reilly was taught something wrong and then was allowed to spread it on t.v. for years and people tuned in by the millions.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ORabidOne said:

You show me an AFRICAN Continental Amuuurican, who hasn't done as bad or worse than O'Reilly! And I'll show you a GAY BOY! Primarily why 90% of blacks never get married! HELL, it's commonplace for you homies to have a dozen chillern with five different womens!

As an aside,Colquitt had a seventeen year old football playa standing on the podium in 2015, wanting give a shoutout to his TWO YEAR OLD BAAAAYBEEE boy! You boys think with your DICK!

I usually just let your foolishness go as most do. I assume both your Parents were White, non Gay WASPS the backbone of America and look what they created.  If only that 1 time your All American Pop's would have not thought with his RED WHITE AND BLUE DICK and not Stuck it the Womb of Sainthood that fateful day in 1877.   No one would have to read your constant ranting's of utter stupidity. How the hell did you survive Brown vs. the Board of Education of Topeka? That had to be the darkest day in your life next to Obama getting elected.  Now clean your nasty snuff filled lips, wipe off the Spam residue from your crusty hands, Smoke your last Marlboro,  Rotate that Wife beater your method of cleaning it.  Turn on Fox and embrace how good your life is.   Back to ignoring you like most. Attention Hazzard County a Senile Grandpa is loose and gained access to a Computa.  Please come get him.  Take his house shoes off and lie his old ass down.   I know he reeks of Ben Gay that's how he roll or hop or whatever the hell you call his gait.  P.S.  Do you remember when your DICK worked I would assume around that decision in Kansas.  You seem to be infatuated with black sexuality.