It's Still All About The Stache and the Trinity League

Sammyswordsman

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

True. Next season we should get DLS involved and call it Cali vs The USA. 

No reason to do that until the Trinity league loses a game,   I liked how well matched Milton and J Serra were.  Keep the same concept and just match teams from the same Tiers.  Next year bring Servite in. 

2 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

@Sammyswordsman would you agree with me that JSerra has been disappointing overall despite their record? I want to give SJR credit as they are very good, and perhaps better than people thought going into the season. I would surmise that JSerra is not as good as people thought. I don’t like to speak bad about high school kids but Booty has been a huge disappointment at QB, so much so he got yanked yesterday. I think people, including me, were anticipating JSerra to roll in these games but but clearly they have struggled to victory instead.

Yes I don't see JSerra beating Servite this year.  JSerra has no play makers on offense, no QB and their FG kicker has no range.  I also expected to see bigger guys on the lines based on the hype.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I do believe I'd change the thread title and drop "the Trinity league" off. 

2 teams. 

Why would we do that?  The name of the event was Trinity League vs the USA.  

Plus it's sounds 

Ike you are being bitter that a soft Cali team beat Georgia defending state champs 

You should be grateful that a normal HS beat the despised Academy team 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Last years 

They also lost to a 5A school here in GA the week before. Milton controlled a lot of that game & made a boneheaded play at the end. That Milton team has 0 chance of winning state this year, they dont have the hosses. Miltons D is pretty good But neither team was anything to write home about.  

Last years 6A state champ lost to a 3A team.... 40-17.

Last years 4A state champ has already lost to another 4A team.

Last years 3A champ lost to McEachern last night 29-7.

Last years 2A state champ is 0-3

Im not sure last year has anything to do with this year.

Excuse Thread material 

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Last years 

They also lost to a 5A school here in GA the week before. Milton controlled a lot of that game & made a boneheaded play at the end. That Milton team has 0 chance of winning state this year, they dont have the hosses. Miltons D is pretty good But neither team was anything to write home about.  

Last years 6A state champ lost to a 3A team.... 40-17.

Last years 4A state champ has already lost to another 4A team.

Last years 3A champ lost to McEachern last night 29-7.

Last years 2A state champ is 0-3

Im not sure last year has anything to do with this year.

Excuse Thread material 

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Didn’t your 7a state Champs lose to a down JSerra??

Jserra struggled with Milton and was down the entire game until the end... 

Buford a 5A semifinalist dominated Milton 26-10 until they pulled every single starter during the last 3 minutes of the game.  

Jserra did nothing special. 

This is the BS I was talking about. 

You all tried so hard to set Milton as the top team in GA when we all said they weren't. 

They got lucky last year. 

But y'all didn't wanna hear that so the Cali Dicktator Sammy and the NJ Junkie @imaGoodBoyNow had them #1 and they weren't. They where down we said that 500 times... But hey... Y'all know more than we do... 

• Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Why would we do that?  The name of the event was Trinity League vs the USA.  

Plus it's sounds 

Ike you are being bitter that a soft Cali team beat Georgia defending state champs 

You should be grateful that a normal HS beat the despised Academy team 

Which of the schools was a normal HS? 

• Thumbs Down 1

35 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

You all tried so hard to set Milton as the top team in GA when we all said they weren't. 

But y'all didn't wanna hear that so the Cali Dicktator Sammy and the NJ Junkie @imaGoodBoyNow had them #1 and they weren't. They where down we said that 500 times... But hey... Y'all know more than we do... 

It will get worse when JSerra comes in 4th place in the Trinity League this year.  We tried to tell you about our little league.

trinity league 8.jpg

4 hours ago, Horsefly said:

No it doesn’t.  opening your mouth and saying ignorant things doesn’t make it fact. Learn about what open enrollment is first then speak.  You still know nothing about TX.  

Whats required of a varsity athlete that enrolls into an open district?  Do you even know or assume that athlete is good to go? 

Me: Alexa what is “Hypocrisy”?

Alexa: see article below

https://www.dallasnews.com/high-school-sports/2018/12/14/allen-is-where-the-best-in-the-state-aspire-to-play-but-the-football-transfers-are-coming-at-a-cost/

• Like 1

Just now, Eddyr2 said:

You post but won’t discuss the finer points of the article.  Did you learn how to read out there in Cali or do you only look at article titles?  😂  

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

You post but won’t discuss the finer points of the article.  Did you learn how to read out there in Cali or do you only look at article titles?  😂  

Does Allen take in all those transfers? YES

Is Allen the only high school in the whole district? YES

Doesn’t it have well over 6k students?  YES

is it run like a tax payer funded IMG? 

8AA3B879-43C9-4E8C-8EAA-8D4F67080FEF.jpeg.81c34babfb3813cff1dcba08e1db0d73.jpeg

“you all say you have the best BBQ but you don’t want none of that SoCal smoke!” ~ @Eddyr2

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Does Allen take in all those transfers? YES

Is Allen the only high school in the whole district? YES

Doesn’t it have well over 6k students?  YES

is it run like a tax payer funded IMG? 

8AA3B879-43C9-4E8C-8EAA-8D4F67080FEF.jpeg.81c34babfb3813cff1dcba08e1db0d73.jpeg

“you all say you have the best BBQ but you don’t want none of that SoCal smoke!” ~ @Eddyr2

Boom Boom out go the lights!! 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

JSerra this year, as well as Milton, have fallen way off. JSerra was very good last season, though not elite like some had them being labeled. Milton may have been lucky last season like you said. Good, solid, but not special

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Here’s a few HC texts: 

“Thanks to you for your help and support. You’re the best in the business.” 

“Thanks for the opportunity! What an unbelievable experience.”

Gotta luv the positive feedback.  It looked like the Milton boys and OLGC boys had a good time seeing the Beach and enjoying their In & Out burgers.