It's Still All About The Stache and the Trinity League

Sammyswordsman

3 hours ago, old_e said:

C'mon fellas, no need to be sour puss. They were all great games. Both Milton and JSerra were shades of what they were last year. Yet, they delivered an exciting game. 

I like to see DLS, MV, and CC participate in these games. 

Agree

I'd like to see those teams play teams like: North Gwinnett(GA),Archer(GA), Venice(FL),  Armwood(FL), Rummell(LA), Saint Edwards(Ohio), Cy Fair(Texas), Rockwall(Texas) etc...... 

@Gardensateballer make it happen

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Does Allen take in all those transfers? YES

Is Allen the only high school in the whole district? YES

Doesn’t it have well over 6k students?  YES

is it run like a tax payer funded IMG? 

8AA3B879-43C9-4E8C-8EAA-8D4F67080FEF.jpeg.81c34babfb3813cff1dcba08e1db0d73.jpeg

“you all say you have the best BBQ but you don’t want none of that SoCal smoke!” ~ @Eddyr2

Heres the facts about the transfer and move ins.  They took 74 over a 5 year period into the ENTIRE football PROGRAM, a program of 500 kids 9-12.  Thats 15 kids per year.  Yeah, some scandal!  😂 

families actually have a reason to move into Allen, Collin county it’s one of the fastest growing in the country!  

I bet that academy run sports school you call MD/SJB brings in that much each year on varsity alone. 

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Heres the facts about the transfer and move ins.  They took 74 over a 5 year period into the ENTIRE football PROGRAM, a program of 500 kids 9-12.  Thats 15 kids per year.  Yeah, some scandal!  😂 

That more transfers per year then MD or Bosco.

families actually have a reason to move into Allen, Collin county it’s one of the fastest growing in the country!  

People move within and to SoCal Cities all the time. So...

I bet that academy run sports school you call MD/SJB brings in that much each year on varsity alone. 

Nope. Not true.

The fact of the matter is based on the facts Allen is much closer to IMG then either Bosco or MD. 

Texas is Taxer Paid “Academy” Football.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

That more transfers per year then MD or Bosco.

People move within and to SoCal Cities all the time. So...

Nope. Not true.

The fact of the matter is based on the facts Allen is much closer to IMG then either Bosco or MD. 

Texas is Taxer Paid “Academy” Football.

Read slower champ. Allen brings 15 per year into the entire football program, not just varsity. That’s a program of 500 kids.  But keep acting like you know.  Amongst other clueless I’m sure you sound on point 

11 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Exactly  Hence Tier 5.  Can't overpower Tier 4 teams like that

Your tier placement aside, which I consider nothing more than an entertaining Roger Ebert movie review. The fact remains Mission Viejo has FEASTED on Trinity teams after the big 2. Other teams would also. Look what 'bonne laid on OLU. After MD and SJB there is a big drop off. Enjoy your incredible, impressive, historic run. But all good things come to an end.

4 minutes ago, Exocet 98 said:

Your tier placement aside, which I consider nothing more than an entertaining Roger Ebert movie review. The fact remains Mission Viejo has FEASTED on Trinity teams after the big 2. Other teams would also. Look what 'bonne laid on OLU. After MD and SJB there is a big drop off. Enjoy your incredible, impressive, historic run. But all good things come to an end.

I stopped  paying attention to Misson Viejo after Servite beat them in the Semi's in 2009 and then again in the finals in 2010.  Once MV got demoted to D2 they were no longer relevant.

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Read slower champ. Allen brings 15 per year into the entire football program, not just varsity. That’s a program of 500 kids.  But keep acting like you know.  Amongst other clueless I’m sure you sound on point 

Read slower champ. MD and Bosco brings less then 15 per year into the entire football program, not just varsity. That’s a program that isn’t spending tax payers money.  But keep acting like you know.  Amongst other clueless I’m sure you sound on point.

31DD4506-FD06-4209-8D89-6FBF66EF42B2.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Read slower champ. MD and Bosco brings less then 15 per year into the entire football program, not just varsity. That’s a program that isn’t spending tax payers money.  But keep acting like you know.  Amongst other clueless I’m sure you sound on point.

31DD4506-FD06-4209-8D89-6FBF66EF42B2.jpeg

You’re good at pics but obviously not context.  Keep trying though, reading is your friend.  

On 9/15/2019 at 3:22 AM, Sammyswordsman said:

It's been 3 years, and the body count continues to rise for the Stache and the Trinity League.  East coast experts were in fear of SFA, calling them a JUCO team, and were licking their chops for the opportunity to finally shut down The Stache. and shut up the disrespectful Cali posters.  Once the pads came on it was evident from the start that SFA was a Tier or two below the Monarchs.  In retrospect, last years IMG team was better than the SFA team we saw tonight. 

In game one of the Trinity League vs. the USA, SJB over powered a very good OLGC team.

In game two, Milton handed JSerra a win with dubious play calling out of contempt for the "soft" Orange County Cali team.  Milton coaches had zero respect for JSerra, and their arrogance lost their kids the game.   Milton did have the most vocal fan base of the opposing teams.

In game three, The Stache seals the deal for So Cal football and the Trinity League rolls to a 3-0 record vs. the very best teams that accepted the challenge. 

All in all its been a great preseason, one of the best ever for fans of elite inter sectional match ups.  Congrats also to Duncanville for acception a game and securing an impressive win over what was  thought to be an elite SJC team. And lastly thanks to @GardenStateBaller for making this 2019 preseason the best ever for fans and players alike.

I am one that had tremendous respect for the trinity league. I now feel that the league is not as good as I thought, but definitely solid. MD, and SJB are so elite that its success spills over to the whole league. I thought SFA would beat MD and I apologize for ever being so disrespectful.  MD put a solid grown azz whoppin on SFA. MD appears to be in a league of their own. I think SFA is still tier one. They just aren't the best tier one in the bunch.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

I am one that had tremendous respect for the trinity league. I now feel that the league is not as good as I thought, but definitely solid. MD, and SJB are so elite that its success spills over to the whole league. I thought SFA would beat MD and I apologize for ever being so disrespectful.  MD put a solid grown azz whoppin on SFA. MD appears to be in a league of their own. I think SFA is still tier one. They just aren't the best tier one in the bunch.

This year the other 4 teams are down a bit.  Next year will be better.

”Down a bit” doesn’t mean that those  teams would not get to the Quarterfinals in most states, because a couple most likely could 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SJR 04 said:

MD, and SJB are so elite that its success spills over to the whole league.

Honestly, I think it's the other way around. I think the other 4 teams would be better if SJB and MD weren't such juggernauts. That's what it was like around 10 years ago, much more parity.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
On 9/16/2019 at 9:51 AM, Sammyswordsman said:

I stopped  paying attention to Misson Viejo after Servite beat them in the Semi's in 2009 and then again in the finals in 2010.  Once MV got demoted to D2 they were no longer relevant.

They certainly got your attention and were relevant last weekend,  2016, 2017 and now 2019 your beloved Servite has lost . Enjoy your crow.  

• Haha 1

On 9/16/2019 at 10:17 AM, frankyjames said:

Outside of the two Academy teams, the Trinity League is a COMPLETE MIRAGE. 

On 9/16/2019 at 2:49 PM, frankyjames said:

False. The other teams in the league are on par with other good teams across the state. Nothing more, nothing less. 

One of these things is not like the other ... 🤥

• Haha 2