OT: Drug dealer deported to Mexico

golfaddict1

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyherald.com/amp-article/20161018/news/161018733/

He's been in the US illegally for 40 years (since age 7).  He had an extensive rap sheet...   

and he was deported yesterday to Mexico.   Not in the article above but I can confirm.  

Bravo on Bravo.  Trump +1.  Gotta be transparent.   Wanted to share.  

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailyherald.com/amp-article/20161018/news/161018733/

He's been in the US illegally for 40 years (since age 7).  He had an extensive rap sheet...   

and he was deported yesterday to Mexico.   Not in the article above but I can confirm.  

Bravo on Bravo.  Trump +1.  Gotta be transparent.   Wanted to share.  

You are aware that drug dealers getting deported is nothing new right? The only drug dealing killers that opperates with immunity are the pharmaceutical company's. Nothing new here

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SJR 04 said:

You are aware that drug dealers getting deported is nothing new right? The only drug dealing killers that opperates with immunity are the pharmaceutical company's. Nothing new here

Ok... But the guy had been here for years. Should have been gone a long time ago.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

His rap sheet was so large his file couldn't be stapled.   Let's enjoy this one.  I'm not exactly a Trump supporter.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

His rap sheet was so large his file couldn't be stapled.   Let's enjoy this one.  I'm not exactly a Trump supporter.  

You ever heard of James Joseph "Whitey" Bulger, Jr? My point is he is not the first criminal nor will he be the last to squeeze through the cracks. Our justice system usually overlooks guys like the fella you mentioned because they are taught to get those with serious offenses or felonies. If you do not commit a crime worthy of a state PRISON sentence your probability of avoiding deportation increases exponentially.

Just now, SJR 04 said:

You ever heard of James Joseph "Whitey" Bulger, Jr? My point is he is not the first criminal nor will he be the last to squeeze through the cracks. Our justice system usually overlooks guts like the fella you mentioned because they are taught to get those with serious offenses or felonies. If you do not commit a crime worthy of a state PRISON sentence your probability of avoiding deportation increases exponentially.

Ok, and?  OP states career criminal gets deported.  SJR04 starts talking about Whitey Bulger.  Weird stuff.

18 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

awesome post!

i swear, i look at pharmaceutical reps in the doctors office like they are scum. 

i think most don't know any better but is that an excuse?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Ok, and?  OP states career criminal gets deported.  SJR04 starts talking about Whitey Bulger.  Weird stuff.

Inference my friend inference

A conclusion reached on the basis of REASONING and evidence. 

Try it. Using your brain can be a daunting task. So we'll dismiss it the task as weird stuff. 

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

awesome post!

i swear, i look at pharmaceutical reps in the doctors office like they are scum. 

You are looking at the wrong people.....the reps do not set drug prices, are not lobbied by special interest groups, and have no clout.  They are just trying to earn a living and make a commission. If you had any real power to facilitate change you would be looking at the Executives of Pharma companies as scum.  Don't kill the messenger and all that.

1 minute ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

I'm a bit lost too so let me summarize another way.  

This was a big deal to someone in the business a long time.  He brought it up as a sign that times a changing.  That's the point.  Look at his sentence and probation (see article).  Yesterday he was picked up at his home no warning.  Adios amigo.  

1 minute ago, golfaddict1 said:

I'm a bit lost too so let me summarize another way.  

This was a big deal to someone in the business a long time.  He brought it up as a sign that times a changing.  That's the point.  Look at his sentence and probation (see article).  Yesterday he was picked up at his home no warning.  Adios amigo.  

That's ok.  SJR04 is here to give you inferred life lessons while not disputing anything you posted.  You should be grateful.

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

awesome post!

That was a nice point.  Those reps are usually quite attractive too.  Almost prositutes for the cause... sadly.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

That's ok.  SJR04 is here to give you inferred life lessons while not disputing anything you posted.  You should be grateful.

Rain freezes when the temperature is below 32 degrees Fahrenheit.  You can dispute that or point out how my statement isn't news.  Enjoy your day gentlemen

2 hours ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

You are looking at the wrong people.....the reps do not set drug prices, are not lobbied by special interest groups, and have no clout.  They are just trying to earn a living and make a commission. If you had any real power to facilitate change you would be looking at the Executives of Pharma companies as scum.  Don't kill the messenger and all that.

I get all that

Even in war a soldier cannot comply with immoral actions when under orders.

and

You cannot claim immunity because you are just doing your job.  

I respect your dissenting opinion. 

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

awesome post!

I love those reps.  To patients they say one thing then to Doctors they say another.   I get a kick out of asking reps the deep pharmacology questions.  Ultimately I realized they are more trained on deferral and sticking to the script they are taught.   Usually one biased, borderline scientific article most likely funded by the company.   Then when they realize they can't easily convince you scientifically, they get right down to the brass tacks.  "This is a way we can both make more money."   Unfortunately that's enough to convince most in the Medical field these days, because most are in debt about 300K+ in loans.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Completely agreed.  Don't get me wrong a lot of times the product the reps are showing IS beneficial, and they are trained to sell that product.   Nothing wrong with that, I just like to get try and make salesman say...hmm I don't know.   It's really friggin hard to do I might add!

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

not allowed as their actions result in death and suffering. 

Well I'm a dentist, so the products repped are a little less life threatening lol.   I just like trying to get them to admit they could be wrong.   Salesman are NEVER wrong.   My dad's a salesman (not in the medical field), and I personally go out of my way to try and call him out on everything lol.