Bosco vs St Thomas Aquinas EPIC HIGHLIGHTS

BobbySanchez

9 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

I saw the Prattville game on big screen TV and that was one of their best,IMO... Top wins,DLS. STA. Prattville, St Eds and Manatee.. Maybe that 35-7 against a good MV team..

That MV team was one of their worst.  Horrible schedule besides DBP in preseason.  Plus they were jet lagged.  lol

20 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

That MV team was one of their worst.  

Wrong! Fake news. 

Team had max redfield (notre dame and one of top safeties in nation) who jabrill made look foolish multiple times in the open field plus MV had prenner the rb who went to USC. 

MV lost to SM by a point in the playoffs because spongebob can't coach and SM finished 2 in California and might of been better than dls. 

Can we get the narrative correct for once? And there's no shame in getting blown out to bosco in 2011. Not a big deal team was loaded. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Wrong! Fake news. 

Team had max redfield (notre dame and one of top safeties in nation) who jabrill made look foolish multiple times in the open field plus MV had prenner the rb who went to USC. 

MV lost to SM by a point in the playoffs because spongebob can't coach and SM finished 2 in California and might of been better than dls. 

Can we get the narrative correct for once? And there's no shame in getting blown out to bosco in 2011. Not a big deal team was loaded. 

They also had huge linemen all D1 recruits and a stud LB. Spanish kid with long hair. 

21 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I'm sure they romped through the playoffs like a locomotive too.  Oh wait.....

Lost by a point in the semis to the second best team (maybe first) in California only because spongebob was forcing the ball to warren Reuland (brother of Konrad RIP) on the goal line and they didn't score td. 

3 hours ago, BobbySanchez said:

Whoever added this insane music made the video 10X more epic.

It would be a much better highlight if they actually showed the best plays....the defensive ones (both sides).    Defensive stuffs/hits rarely make it to these highlights unfortunately.  

2 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Lost by a point in the semis to the second best team (maybe first) in California only because spongebob was forcing the ball to warren Reuland (brother of Konrad RIP) on the goal line and they didn't score td. 

And if they were any where near good they don't get stopped on the goaline. 

16 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

And if they were any where near good they don't get stopped on the goaline. 

I told you why they got stopped on the goal line.... instead of punching it in spongebob wanted warren to be the hero. & Going to him on consecutive plays backfired. How warren got a scholly to Stanford I'll never know. 

Again I must say RIP to Konrad. A former teammate of his at MV told me he wasn't a dick like all the other top players on the team. He could of had a huge ego as the #1 rated TE in the nation but that was not even close to the case.  

• Like 1