3 Georgia teams vs whoever

FootballGuy

54 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Not sure why Lou. Trinity is such a bad matchup. Other than you say that about any team from OH or the teams they play.

Best team Cartersville has played OOS ever?  Now if he'd said Colquitt or Grayson i could roll.  Louisville Trinity has never been a team to schedule the sisters of the poor and they have a pretty good OOS record against teams who are better than Cartersville.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Buford

Mill Creek

Cartersville

Which OOS teams would match-up well with each of these teams?

Buford would match up well with International School of Broward!

And ANYBODY half ass decent does Mill Crick in! Their two year reign is O V E R!

And NOBODY outside of the EXTREMELY lucky NE Patriots, could come close to handling Cartersville, with the best QB in the past fifty years guiding the ship!

43 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I've definitely seen CC. Haven't seen Trinity in some years. Big boy football? Can't confirm or deny that. 

I think you're sleepin on Cartersville. Not sayin that they're the best in Georgia, but they're better than you think

i have nothing to base it on.  I've only saw Cartersville for part of one game and they were a good team for what they are.  

5 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Best team Cartersville has played OOS ever?  Now if he'd said Colquitt or Grayson i could roll.  Louisville Trinity has never been a team to schedule the sisters of the poor and they have a pretty good OOS record against teams who are better than Cartersville.  

I HAVE the answer! Cartersville lost 20-0 to Benton, Tenn. in 1922! And they followed THAT up with and 18-7 loss to Etowah, Tenn. in 1924! Other than THAT, they jist RUN DAT MOUF! The last time they played a 7A team, they won over 6-5 North Cobb, 34-31 in 2015!

3 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

i have nothing to base it on.  I've only saw Cartersville for part of one game and they were a good team for what they are.  

Cartersville has NO RUN game, against decent competition! And as Coach ProPst often says. If you can make an opponent one dimensional, they are TOAST!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I think Roswell and Grayson could beat Cen10. 

Roswells Defense would keep it low scoring.... 

DLS's MNC defense in '14 probably better than Roswell and gave up 42 

CC scores a lot of points on a lot of teams with defense as good or better

14 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

I HAVE the answer! Cartersville lost 20-0 to Benton, Tenn. in 1922! And they followed THAT up with and 18-7 loss to Etowah, Tenn. in 1924! Other than THAT, they jist RUN DAT MOUF! The last time they played a 7A team, they won over 6-5 North Cobb, 34-31 in 2015!

They smoked Westlake last year...the same Westlake that bounced the Mighty Lowndes Co out of the playoffs. 

Just now, ORabidOne said:

Buford would match up well with International School of Broward!

And ANYBODY half ass decent does Mill Crick in! Their two year reign is O V E R!

And NOBODY outside of the EXTREMELY lucky NE Patriots, could come close to handling Cartersville, with the best QB in the past fifty years guiding the ship!

Now Rab, you have no room to talk because your team played Broward too. 

And you really are the ultimate colquitt county fan, aren't ya? nobody else in georgia is better than your packers. gotta commend you on the loyalty but we gotta be realistic about some certain things

Just now, ORabidOne said:

Cartersville has NO RUN game, against decent competition! And as Coach ProPst often says. If you can make an opponent one dimensional, they are TOAST!

the key word is "if." a team could be very one dimensional, and you can plan all week for for it......but that doesn't mean that you'll be able to stop them.

9 hours ago, nptb17 said:

What does who Cartersville has played OOS have to do with how good they are? Some of you have started to get OOS play & quality of team confused. 

Lou. Trinity has a nice OOS record, no doubt. Cartersville really just hit their stride 3 years ago when Joey King took over as HC, and Trevor Lawrence as QB. But they have another 5* QB waiting his turn so they wont be going anywhere. 

P.S. - dont take ATLien liking your post as much more than a guy that doesnt care for non-7A ball... 

30 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Most of y'all on this forum despise Georgia. Why? What did Georgia do to piss y'all off? 

All I just want to know is who are 3 teams that would match up well with the 3  teams I listed.......

no one despises GA, a few of you guys, you included don't realize how pedestrian teams like Cartersville and Valdosta are. 

How good but common teams like Mill are. 

No one here said Grayson did not recruit up a great team.... still they were not in the MNC discussion at years end. They were at years beginning.

-----------------------------------

Honest, if you think Cartersville a top 25 team you know little of the national scene.

---------------------------------

Question, had Carterville played Don Bosco Preps schedule last year, what would their record of been? (and NJ was way down last year)

And, with all those losses would they even be ranked in the top 100? (never mind top 25!)

See how that works? 

---------------------------------------

GA's biggest problem here is Opie. He is a hopeless liar and manipulator who has so wrongfully represented the state and their strength that what you perceive as GA hate is really just Opie blow back. 

----------------------------------------

Your post above suggested CC and Cartersville was a good match up. If you were serious and I believe you were, that is a VERY extreme opinion. Homer x 100. Of course you will get blow back. 

What do you expect people to say when you suggest things like this? We think, oh boy, another Opie from GA. :|

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

What does who Cartersville has played OOS have to do with how good they are? Some of you have started to get OOS play & quality of team confused. 

Lou. Trinity has a nice OOS record, no doubt. Cartersville really just hit their stride 3 years ago when Joey King took over as HC, and Trevor Lawrence as QB. But they have another 5* QB waiting his turn so they wont be going anywhere. 

P.S. - dont take ATLien liking your post as much more than a guy that doesnt care for non-7A ball... 

It has a lot to do how you are going to react in certain situations.  If a team hasn't seen big time competition they are not going to respond well when they get get hit in the mouth.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Buford-------- Imhotep Charter PA. Starkville MS or Archbishop Moeller OH.

Mill Creek------Cocoa FL, Landry-Walker LA or McGill-Toolen AL. 

Cartersville-----West Point MS, Norman North OK or DePaul NJ. 

ok? 

I like what I saw from Mill Creek a couple of seasons ago and they were solid last season.  Depending on what they bring back, I see them as able to play big boy football.  I just won't go on a squad like Carterville all of the sudden being a power house because they have a few good players.

• Like 1