3 Georgia teams vs whoever

FootballGuy

The most intriguing matchup for each, in the country, IMO...

I like the Buford vs South Pointe game, seems like a fairly even matchup... but Id really like to see Buford play a team like East UT, Saguaro AZ, Aledo TX.

Mill Creek, Id like to see them against a team like Bergen Catholic NJ, St. Xavier OH, St. Joes Prep PA, Cass Tech MI... etc... 

And Cartersville... They shouldve played Chandler AZ if we werent going to send our top(7A) class State Champ. So Chandler AZ, Lou. Trinity KY, hell get Loyola Academy IL in there.

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

I like the Buford vs South Pointe game, seems like a fairly even matchup... but Id really like to see Buford play a team like East UT, Saguaro AZ, Aledo TX.

Mill Creek, Id like to see them against a team like Bergen Catholic NJ, St. Xavier OH, St. Joes Prep PA, Cass Tech MI... etc... 

And Cartersville... They shouldve played Chandler AZ if we werent going to send our top(7A) class State Champ. So Chandler AZ, Lou. Trinity KY, hell get Loyola Academy IL in there.

Louisville Trinity would route Cartersville every single time.  Not a good match up.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don't know about well, but  Bartram Trail and international school of  Broward  are matched up with them. 

Georgia teams hate Top national competition so I wouldn't hold my breath on these hypotheticals

Yo @ATLien12x

Should I respond to this or not? Don't wanna hurt his feelings again....

I agree with u 100%

I would like to think that Buford and Allen (TX) would match up well. Also, Buford vs Kahuku would be intriguing.....in terms of physicality

We all know Coach Herron screwed that up. 

Mill Creek vs St. Xavier would be a good game. I was verrrrry impressed with how good Mill Creek's defensive line was

• Like 1

Just now, Pops said:

From CA

mill creek v San clemente

cartersville v Edison (Huntington beach)

buford v Serra (San Mateo)

would be the most competitive match ups

mill creek vs rancho cucamonga maybe?

Off topic.... but John Curtis and De La Salle would match up well. Who's gonna execute the veer offense better

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

how?

Have you seen Corona Centennial or Louisville Trinity?  You might be able to get some points on Corona but they don't really care because they know they can get 40 on anyone.  Louisville Trinity is big boy football and I don't think Carterville is ready for that.  

• Like 2

Just now, nptb17 said:

Have you seen Corona Centennial or Louisville Trinity?  You might be able to get some points on Corona but they don't really care because they know they can get 40 on anyone.  Louisville Trinity is big boy football and I don't think Carterville is ready for that.  

I've definitely seen CC. Haven't seen Trinity in some years. Big boy football? Can't confirm or deny that. 

I think you're sleepin on Cartersville. Not sayin that they're the best in Georgia, but they're better than you think

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I think Roswell and Grayson could beat Cen10. 

Roswells Defense would keep it low scoring.... 

The thing about roswell that confused me, especially the past 2 seasons, is that they had very talented squads but didn't play an out of state opponent. Now that John Ford is at Buford, he's all in  for playing out of state games. Could it be that he has a standard to live up to being the head coach at Buford? (that standard being that buford has to play at least 1 oos opponent)