3 Georgia teams vs whoever

FootballGuy

12 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Buford-------- Imhotep Charter PA. Starkville MS or Archbishop Moeller OH.

Mill Creek------Cocoa FL, Landry-Walker LA or McGill-Toolen AL. 

Cartersville-----West Point MS, Norman North OK or DePaul NJ. 

ok? 

DePaul... ffs... can we get this guy a lifevest? Hes drowning over here...

3 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

I like what I saw from Mill Creek a couple of seasons ago and they were solid last season.  Depending on what they bring back, I see them as able to play big boy football.  I just won't go on a squad like Carterville all of the sudden being a power house because they have a few good players.

Mill Creek lost their DC (now HC at North Gwinnett) and quite a few starters on both sides of the ball. Mill Creek COULD take a step back from last season.

McEachern is another team Ive really longed to see play OOS. Unfortunately, they probably wont be quite as good in 2017 as they were in '15 & '16 either.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, noonereal said:

no one despises GA, a few of you guys, you included don't realize how pedestrian teams like Cartersville and Valdosta are. 

How good but common teams like Mill are. 

No one here said Grayson did not recruit up a great team.... still they were not in the MNC discussion at years end. They were at years beginning.

-----------------------------------

Honest, if you think Cartersville a top 25 team you know little of the national scene.

---------------------------------

Question, had Carterville played Don Bosco Preps schedule last year, what would their record of been? (and NJ was way down last year)

And, with all those losses would they even be ranked in the top 100? (never mind top 25!)

See how that works? 

---------------------------------------

GA's biggest problem here is Opie. He is a hopeless liar and manipulator who has so wrongfully represented the state and their strength that what you perceive as GA hate is really just Opie blow back. 

----------------------------------------

Your post above suggested CC and Cartersville was a good match up. If you were serious and I believe you were, that is a VERY extreme opinion. Homer x 100. Of course you will get blow back. 

What do you expect people to say when you suggest things like this? We think, oh boy, another Opie from GA. :|

This is just unrelenting drivel, propelled by your false hope in CalPreps. You have little sense of where any of these teams stand. Id love for a DBP or SPP or BC to come play Valdosta(who was #7 in GA). Just because Chandler beat them, dont think that means those teams will. Chandler had the athletes at WR to really do what only Colquitt had done to them previously. Chandler received a few gifts also. Dont expect your NJ teams to be as lucky.

5 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

I like what I saw from Mill Creek a couple of seasons ago and they were solid last season.  Depending on what they bring back, I see them as able to play big boy football.  I just won't go on a squad like Carterville all of the sudden being a power house because they have a few good players.

I was fine last year, a good year for GA with Mill in the top 50ish, Roswell in the top 25ish and Grayson in the top 10.

After that,Colquitt in the top 100. I'd personally bet Colquitt over Cartersville but I could give Carterville a "feel good" top 100 like Wayne Hills used to get. 

7 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Mill Creek lost their DC (now HC at North Gwinnett) and quite a few starters on both sides of the ball. Mill Creek COULD take a step back from last season.

McEachern is another team Ive really longed to see play OOS. Unfortunately, they probably wont be quite as good in 2017 as they were in '15 & '16 either.

good info thanks

7 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

This is just unrelenting drivel, propelled by your false hope in CalPreps. You have little sense of where any of these teams stand. Id love for a DBP or SPP or BC to come play Valdosta(who was #7 in GA). Just because Chandler beat them, dont think that means those teams will. Chandler had the athletes at WR to really do what only Colquitt had done to them previously. Chandler received a few gifts also. Dont expect your NJ teams to be as lucky.

Cool.

Now Opie insists that Valdosta is better than the BNU programs. LOL

Kid, Valdosta would be a 500 team in the step down league in NJ. BNU White. 

and Valdosta in #7 now in GA? Funny they were #3 before they faced a team.

( @FootballGuy this is what I meant about Opie just making stuff up) 

Corona Centennial lost by 1 point to IMG and by 2 points to SJB but GA wants us to believe Cartersville could play with them smh.Is it any wonder why we point at GA and laugh.GA best team lost by 3 TD to IMG but Cartersville can play with Centennial ....I mean I have to laugh

• Like 2

I do think Roswell and Grayson could play with Cen10.

Due to their style, I think Cen10 can usually play with and beat anybody.....but I also think their style keeps a lot of good teams in games against them. It seems a team with a very good offense is bound for a close shootout with Cen10.......or on the flip side, a team with a very good Defense will be able to stay with them.

9 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Corona Centennial lost by 1 point to IMG and by 2 points to SJB but GA wants us to believe Cartersville could play with them smh.Is it any wonder why we point at GA and laugh.GA best team lost by 3 TD to IMG but Cartersville can play with Centennial ....I mean I have to laugh

I think some GA guys really believe it.

Don't forget, Colquitt (Rush) demanded a MNC for beating #532 Plant, that is the mentality down there. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

Due to their style, I think Cen10 can usually play with and beat anybody.....but I also think their style keeps a lot of good teams in games against them. It seems a team with a very good offense is bound for a close shootout with Cen10.......or on the flip side, a team with a very good Defense will be able to stay with them.

Yes I also believe GA best could play with anyone....but Cartersville isn't that

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Coletrain06 said:

That's why I think a team like Buford, who I'm very high on, would be able to beat CC. Centennial can score JUST about every time they have the ball. Key in on "just about." Buford has the offense that will keep CC offense off the field, and they will run that pill down CC's defense like no other. on top of that, Buford has a defense that compliments their offense. would they shut down CC's offense? no. would they limit their offense due to controlling the clock? yes.

1 hour ago, nptb17 said:

IF Cartersville goes 15-0 again this season (putting them at 45-0 over 3 seasons), will you give them their just due? I mean, they are playing someone out of state, not the best team per se, but at least it's something different for them.

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

Cool.

Now Opie insists that Valdosta is better than the BNU programs. LOL

Kid, Valdosta would be a 500 team in the step down league in NJ. BNU White. 

and Valdosta in #7 now in GA? Funny they were #3 before they faced a team.

( @FootballGuy this is what I meant about Opie just making stuff up) 

Um.... As far as rankings, maxpreps had Valdosta as the number 4 team in Georgia following their championship win, and as you know, state champs usually get the benefit of the doubt. I definitely had grayson as the number 1 team in Georgia last season. After that, it's every team for themselves. I do feel like Valdosta and Cartersville were top 10 teams in Georgia...just don't know their numerical ranking.

I can't speculate on New Jersey football because I know very little about it.....other than don bosco prep and Paramus. So, I can't say how well Valdosta would do in Jersey's best division/region nor can you say how Jersey's best teams would do in Georgia's best region (6A region 1....and you know Valdosta managed to go undefeated in region play against some very good teams that you don't know too much about. But if you do the research, you'll see where I'm comin from).

I do feel like you and your lil crew are talkin slick because of the Valdosta loss to chandler.

Since Georgia is the topic of conversation in just about every post, make sure you check out every game you can on each available media outlet. I'm pretty sure you and team cali and some of florida will be keepin a very close eye on what Georgia teams are doing.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Um.... As far as rankings, maxpreps had Valdosta as the number 4 team in Georgia following their championship win, and as you know, state champs usually get the benefit of the doubt. I definitely had grayson as the number 1 team in Georgia last season. After that, it's every team for themselves. I do feel like Valdosta and Cartersville were top 10 teams in Georgia...just don't know their numerical ranking.

I can't speculate on New Jersey football because I know very little about it.....other than don bosco prep and Paramus. So, I can't say how well Valdosta would do in Jersey's best division/region nor can you say how Jersey's best teams would do in Georgia's best region (6A region 1....and you know Valdosta managed to go undefeated in region play against some very good teams that you don't know too about. But if you do the research, you'll see where I'm comin from).

I do feel like you and your lil crew are talkin slick because of the Valdosta loss to chandler.

Since Georgia is the topic of conversation in just about every post, make sure you check out every game you can on each available media outlet. I'm pretty sure you and team cali and some of florida will be keepin a very close eye on what Georgia teams are doing.

Footballguy, good job sir. You have quite a few posts in this thread and have not threatened to beat up or shoot anyone. Solid job seriously. Keep it up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

IF Cartersville goes 15-0 again this season (putting them at 45-0 over 3 seasons), will you give them their just due? I mean, they are playing someone out of state, not the best team per se, but at least it's something different for them.

They are playing a team who is not top 5 in Jacksonville alone and they are supposed to be a top GA team. 

Its embarassing. Georgia teams avoid top national teams like the plague. 

You have to earn respect. Florida is about the send its 4th PUBLIC school to go battle with Bishop Gorman. So there is no crying about your poor publics not being able to afford it 

THEY DONT WANT THE CHALLENGE!!! 

Your teams take on the personality of their message board posters ?

5 hours ago, noonereal said:

DLS had a MNC in 14? 

LOL

Jealousy is not an attractive look on anyone

Trinity doesn't mind when DBP claims one in '11 

i don't begrudge any legit sources even the other half dozen teams that won one in '12 when DLS won the comp poll, but you have lost your shit on here trying to convince people that DBP was only MNC the year before

16 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

They are playing a team who is not top 5 in Jacksonville alone and they are supposed to be a top GA team. 

Its embarassing. Georgia teams avoid top national teams like the plague. 

But GA poster always think Bumfuckville has the defense to stop a CC

im the only one that listed appropriate match-ups in this thread -- the GA guys take their very ordinary teams and hypothetically kick ass on top teams in country but their real top teams utilize Consuela and schedule Intl. School of Broward

2 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

That's why I think a team like Buford, who I'm very high on, would be able to beat CC. Centennial can score JUST about every time they have the ball. Key in on "just about." Buford has the offense that will keep CC offense off the field, and they will run that pill down CC's defense like no other. on top of that, Buford has a defense that compliments their offense. would they shut down CC's offense? no. would they limit their offense due to controlling the clock? yes.

This is utter nonsense 

its like a scouting report talking about how     a high school team can stop an SEC team because they have a good defemse

its just a different level of football GA rarely sees 

2 hours ago, Ararar said:

There is no wonder too it -- GA posters here to amuse 

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

I think some GA guys really believe it.

Don't forget, Colquitt (Rush) demanded a MNC for beating #532 Plant, that is the mentality down there. 

Because John Curtis had recently received an MNC for beating #532 Plant along with 11 teams outside the top 10,000

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

LOL

still talking about Chandler gifts.....?

Chanfler could have won by 100 if they hadn't started partying in the 2nd half

Men v Boys