Ukraine....everything leads to ukraine

HSFBfan

Biden and his corruption with this son Biden there

Now ukraine has ties to helping Clinton in 2016 according to politico

Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446

1 hour ago, HSFBfan said:

Biden and his corruption with this son Biden there

Now ukraine has ties to helping Clinton in 2016 according to politico

Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/ukraine-sabotage-trump-backfire-233446

Only because they knew Russia was pulling all they could to help drumpf.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

But he lies and is a big meanie!!😭😭😭😭

-georgia

he lies??...why does that matter to you mam??...you could care less he lies...you eat his lies up like candy...Donny feeds off of clowns like you who support him no matter what he does...🤡

"I could shoot someone on 5th Ave. and I'd still have their support"....😔

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

and you clowns can continue enjoy playing stupid and make baaalieveing Trump isn't a certified liar.....:$..

Dear CNN,

You guys are the most honest and respected “news” outlet. I don’t know how I would live without you and your unbiased reporting 24/7/365 story of Orangeman Bad. 

Love, 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Blueliner said:

You libtards are freaking hilarious. Enjoy 5.5 more years of wetting yourselves.and keeping CNN in business.🤣

5.5? Hell they better start worrying about 2024. Right now the Republicans have 2020 locked up, these dumb fucks keep going the way they are going 2024 will be too. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Dear CNN,

You guys are the most honest and respected “news” outlet. I don’t know how I would live without you and your unbiased reporting 24/7/365 story of Orangeman Bad. 

Love, 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Dear Donny,

I know what a great American you are and how you would never lie to the American public. The MSM says you told over 12,000 lies. I know that's impossible. You have never lied since taking office and the every time you've been accused of lying it's really just "fake news" because you said so. I will continue to defend you any time your accused of lying no matter how foolish and idiotic I look and sound because I'm a real American Patriot! Just like the rest of your supporters!

Sincerely,

Blueballs ( a frustrated neo-con living in California who is miserable because I'm surrounded by lefties)

Just now, thc6795 said:

Warren doesn't stand a frigging chance. Only the libtards would nominate someone America hates more then they hated Killary. 

I'm not saying she is going to win but when you look at multiple sites her percentage towards the democratic nomination is flying upwards. She has blown away biden

Just now, thc6795 said:

Oh I believe she will win the nomination hence the reason 2020 is a lock.

This is my thought. Trump will end Biden campaign with the ukraine thing. The transcript of the phone call comes out tomorrow. Than when biden is done he will turn to warren. He has stated several times that he doesnt want to hit warren too early. 

@thc6795

@Mjd33

More ammo for trump to use against warren

According to the documents, Warren amassed a majority of her wealth from bond and mutual funds -- as well as retirement accounts and book royalties. The politician and former lawyer, along with her husband, also have two real estate properties: a $3 million Victorian in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and an $800,000 condo in Washington, D.C.

Forbes reported the presidential hopeful is worth an estimated $12 million.  

• Thanks 1