Ukraine Transcript Released

concha

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

the fun part is going to be when it gets to the Senate and Republicans will be put on record for voting for a Pres. who committed a crime...can't wait....they'll be lining up to sell their souls to Trump rather than the country...let's get it on record!

You and your ilk are a bunch of effing lying, unethical lunatics. Straight up. It's sad and pathetic watching the dems make a mockery of Congress while clowns like you supporting that bullshit. 

37 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Public opinion on Trump impeachment may be shifting as more Ukraine details emerge

USA TODAY Jeanine Santucci, USA TODAY,USA TODAY 2 hours 21 min ago.

An NPR/PBS/Marist poll this week showed that 49% of respondents approve of the impeachment inquiry, while 46% do not approve.

Shock! Gasp! The defacto arm of the democraps...I mean MSM is speaking for "everyone". Gobble it up fool.

These are very bad and dirty guys and Hunter Biden signs up and based on financial records... he kept that job from 2014 up until earlier this year," he said on "The Brian Kilmeade Show." "So [Hunter Biden] basically took in about $3 million for a job that he had no background in and he was selling something. It was not his expertise. I think he was selling access and I think that he was selling the prospect that he was going to be helpful to the Ukrainians in the Obama administration."

Hunter Biden was discovered to have ties to the Ukranian natural gas firm, Burisma Holdings, which paid him $50,000 a month while it was under investigation for corruption. Media scrutiny of the connection intensified after President Trump was accused of committing an impeachable offense by asking Ukranian President Volodymyr Zelensky to investigate Biden.

Just now, Blueliner said:

Nothing to see here. Move along. 

There is so much happening and nobody is paying attention. Giuliani says he has tons of evidence just waiting to be released. Barr is in italy. Whistleblower papers are being changed. Pelosi wont even hold an impeachment vote which she is required to do. She doesnt even have the support of all democrats. The next 13 months are going to be crazy 

2 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

There is so much happening and nobody is paying attention. Giuliani says he has tons of evidence just waiting to be released. Barr is in italy. Whistleblower papers are being changed. Pelosi wont even hold an impeachment vote which she is required to do. She doesnt even have the support of all democrats. The next 13 months are going to be crazy 

Yep. It’s going to be an all out war. FOR ONCE however, with Trump leading the Republicans, they are willing to get dirty in the foxholes and fight the dems using their own tactics. I usually advocate to stay classy and above the fray. But clearly the proverbial gloves are off now. And they great news is that Trump is smarter than all of those clown show democraps combined. And he has created a loyal base that will support him through thick and thin. I guarantee that Trump will win the pop vote. Americans that haven’t voted I years will come out to ensure that the clown show doesn’t regain power.... and it’ll be a blood bath in the EC. The clown show is scared shitless of this man. Thats precisely why they’re going after him on this manner: The more that the clown show accuses Trump of wrong doings, the more they solidly his base and push moderates to the right. The guy is brilliant. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Yep. It’s going to be an all out war. FOR ONCE however, with Trump leading the Republicans, they are willing to get dirty in the foxholes and fight the dems using their own tactics. I usually advocate to stay classy and above the fray. But clearly the proverbial gloves are off now. And they great news is that Trump is smarter than all of those clown show democraps combined. And he has created a loyal base that will support him through thick and thin. I guarantee that Trump will win the pop vote. Americans that haven’t voted I years will come out to ensure that the clown show doesn’t regain power.... and it’ll be a blood bath in the EC. The clown show is scared shitless of this man. Thats precisely why they’re going after him on this manner: The more that the clown show accuses Trump of wrong doings, the more they solidly his base and push moderates to the right. The guy is brilliant. 

I agree with everything u said

And the dems are now squeezed

They have 2 unelectable candidates...Joe Biden and elizabeth warren 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I agree with everything u said

And the dems are now squeezed

They have 2 unelectable candidates...Joe Biden and elizabeth warren 

Agreed. I think it’s hilarious (and sad) that people on the left have been so effing brainwashed that they can’t see what the clown show is doing....the BLATANT lying and hypocrisy, or how they’re acting in general They’ve come to believe that this shit is acceptable behavior. There’s never been consequences which has caused their arrogance. There is about to be consequences and they’re scared to death. They KNOW that they’ve had the lapdog media covering their tracks and simultaneously pushing their agenda. They know the jig is up if they can’t get rid of Trump. Haha....the jig is up, clown show.😎🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Agreed. I think it’s hilarious (and sad) that people on the left have been so effing brainwashed that they can’t see what the clown show is doing....the BLATANT lying and hypocrisy, or how they’re acting in general They’ve come to believe that this shit is acceptable behavior. There’s never been consequences which has caused their arrogance. There is about to be consequences and they’re scared to death. They KNOW that they’ve had the lapdog media covering their tracks and simultaneously pushing their agenda. They know the jig is up if they can’t get rid of Trump. Haha....the jig is up, clown show.😎🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Pelosi herself said it. We cannot let this guy get reelected 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Pelosi herself said it. We cannot let this guy get reelected 

The other day, what's his face said that impeachment is the only way because they can't 'beat him at the ballot box. Hell, they've all indirectly said it at some point...and by their collective action. This is beyond just regaining power that they rightfully lost now. I'm convinced that the only way that a collective group can act this way is because of FEAR. They're batshit crazy scared. They see irreparable disgrace and jails in their futures if Trump stays in office. That's why they don't care what means are used to oust him someway, somehow. America, ethics, and morals be damned. They are desperate. They don't care that they're tearing the fabric of our country to shreds and further dividing our nation. They don't care who they hurt, whose lives they ruin, or who goes to jail (Republicans of course). They don't care about legislating. Nothing, but ousting Trump. This is the only thing that makes sense.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

The other day, what's his face said that impeachment is the only way because they can't 'beat him at the ballot box. Hell, they've all indirectly said it at some point...and by their collective action. This is beyond just regaining power that they rightfully lost now. I'm convinced that the only way that a collective group can act this way is because of FEAR. They're batshit crazy scared. They see irreparable disgrace and jails in their futures if Trump stays in office. That's why they don't care what means are used to oust him someway, somehow. America, ethics, and morals be damned. They are desperate. They don't care that they're tearing the fabric of our country to shreds and further dividing our nation. They don't care who they hurt, whose lives they ruin, or who goes to jail (Republicans of course). They don't care about legislating. Nothing, but ousting Trump. This is the only thing that makes sense.

Of course. Can u see what would happen to the markets if the dems got back in control. They announced impeachment and the down turned down 200 points. Wall st donors are terrified of warren. The dems havent done any legislation and when the repubs had a majority paul ryan is such a weasel he didnt do anything and had no intention of doing anything. Even today he works against trump. 

• Like 1

Democrats want more call transcripts.  Trump must tell them to pound sand.  These are private conversations with foreign leaders - turning them over will let them know that their discussions may readily become public and severely damage the President’s ability to conduct diplomacy.  The Democrats are not willing to wait to adjudicate this in the courts.  If they are going to impeach him - bring it on.  All this does is ensure there will never be a conviction.

• Like 3