Ukraine Transcript Released

concha

Jim jordan

Turns out @RepAdamSchiff knew about the so-called “whistleblower complaint” before it was even filed. This fits a trend: -He met Glenn Simpson in Aspen last summer -His team prepped Michael Cohen for over 10 hours before that hearing And now this.

there was an ethics complaint filed against schiff back in april 2018. Looks like paul Ryan dropped that ball what else is new with him. And page 414 of this document talks about that meeting jim jordan is talking about

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6353268-Supervisor-of-Elections-Communications-of-Duval.html

From Nunes

We learn from the press today that Chm Schiff had prior knowledge and involvement in the WB complaint. He withheld this info from the American people and even from the Intel Cmte. In light of this news, it’s hard to view impeachment as anything aside from an orchestrated farce.

On 10/1/2019 at 2:41 PM, noonereal said:

You know, the clown show is TRump...

Gas lighting is the rage now, how freakin sad.

I swear, I thought this latest INSANITY from Trump would turn you "good guys" who support TRump to finally say, no more.

I am both bumed and disappointed. 

God help this country. 

I'm just tired of the Impeach at every drop of the hat. Trump may not be the best communicator, but he is getting a lot done without a lot of help from the other side.

It's sad for both sides really. Like fighting with your own family. Sad!

22 hours ago, thc6795 said:

God I so wish the DemoRATS would hurry up with this impeachment. Once they do then the Senate does not CONFIRM the impeachment it would nullify President Trumps first term. Meaning if he wanted to President Trump could run for office two more times. God just watching their heads explode would be epic. 

Are you sure it works this way? 3 Terms would have been tried by Bill Clinton.

Also, I have a feeling it would start a revolt if Trump ran for 2 more terms.

11 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I'm just tired of the Impeach at every drop of the hat. Trump may not be the best communicator, but he is getting a lot done without a lot of help from the other side.

It's sad for both sides really. Like fighting with your own family. Sad!

His policies, to me, are of no relevance as far as impeachment goes. 

His conduct, his intentional dividing of this country, his lies, his gas-lighting is. 

No country can sustain with a leader who acts as such.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

his intentional dividing of this country

You're talking about Obama right ? Let’s see:

Black/white .... self explanatory 

LGBTQWhogivesafuck/Straight 

law enforcement/non (lied about blacks being killed more by cops when facts didn’t support it) 

man/woman (lied about the gender gap.... the women are going to have to start getting paid like the men.... remember that speech? All bullshit)

rich/poor (some are going to have to pay more said Mr 60 million book advance, 90 million Netflix deal, 15 mil Martha’s Vineyard home that should be swallowed up by rising sea levels in the next ten years) 

Christians/other/non (most Christians are just going to have to get off their high horse he said.....) 

How else could he of divided this country?  Was there any other metric possible for Huessein to divide us? 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

You're talking about Obama right ? Let’s see:

Black/white .... self explanatory 

LGBTQWhogivesafuck/Straight 

law enforcement/non (lied about blacks being killed more by cops when facts didn’t support it) 

man/woman (lied about the gender gap.... the women are going to have to start getting paid like the men.... remember that speech? All bullshit)

rich/poor (some are going to have to pay more said Mr 60 million book advance, 90 million Netflix deal, 15 mil Martha’s Vineyard home that should be swallowed up by rising sea levels in the next ten years) 

Christians/other/non (most Christians are just going to have to get off their high horse he said.....) 

How else could he of divided this country?  Was there any other metric possible for Huessein to divide us? 

This is nonsense and you (should) know it is.

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, noonereal said:

This is nonsense and you (should) know it is.

Nonsense? You believe in the gender pay gap? Blacks are killed by cops disproportionately to whites? So wait Obama didn’t cash in all that money? He wasn’t the driving force to have all these gender less bathrooms built all over this country? What religion was O anyway after being brought up by two muslim daddies? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Nonsense? You believe in the gender pay gap? Blacks are killed by cops disproportionately to whites? So wait Obama didn’t cash in all that money? He wasn’t the driving force to have all these gender less bathrooms built all over this country? What religion was O anyway after being brought up by two muslim daddies? 

Obie did not promote a divide as Trump does. Period. 

BTW, I am no Obie lover, I have no compulsion to defend him. I am a rarity in today's American, I am one who is objective and honest. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Obie did not promote a divide as Trump does. Period. 

BTW, I am no Obie lover, I have no compulsion to defend him. I am a rarity in today's American, I am one who is objective and honest. 

So you think michelle was racist. 

Was Obama?